I Hate It When That Happens - Cover

I Hate It When That Happens

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 24

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor  

As I rode into our camp I looked for Taachachi. She had become my default second in command. I explained that we needed to go back to the camp in at least partial force and then I headed for Biltee.

He was leading the lead mare, the big one that had given trouble at first.

"How is she doing? Do you have her under control?" I asked.

"Yes, she has settled down and seems to enjoy learning, though I can hardly believe it," he said.

"You are going to get a chance to try her at real work then. Bring her and find another one that the handler says is doing well and bring them too. We are going back to the camp we visited the other day and retrieve some things. We will make travois for the two horses when we get there," I said.

He agreed to come when he had found another horse and leader to come with him. I went back to Taachachi to see how things were coming along.

She had all the women that could use bows ready to move out. I talked to Cowta and he agreed to stay to watch over the camp and the women that weren't coming with us. When I asked for men to accompany us all of them came forward.

Since time was short we left Biltee and Saytha to follow at their best speed. I did ask Biltee to bring his shotgun along. I let those following me on foot do just that. Follow. I galloped ahead to where I'd left the other women.

"Others will be coming behind me to take your things back to your new camp. Please just leave your packs and head back to meet Jondah. I will stay to protect the children until other come to take your goods and the children to camp," I said, and the adult women started retracing their steps.

Taachachi and the others came along about ten minutes later. I asked six of the men to carry the packs and other things and to lead the children back to camp. When they agreed the rest of us took off to catch up to Jondah and the new women.

Catching them took longer, since I stayed with my band of merry women this time. They maintained a fast trot though and we were all together within thirty minutes. Jondah and the women had been walking when we caught up but they picked up the pace when we reached them. I had Buck fall in near Jondah so we could talk.

"How much trouble do you think we will have when we get there. Are their more assholes similar to Dingtah?"

"Yes, unless they have wandered off. He had four more that were among his close group. They will not believe he is dead and I'm sure they will cause us trouble," he said.

"They won't cause us trouble long," I said, and it was a promise.

As we came up to the camp I heeled Buck to a trot and let him prance into the big middle of things for his moment in the sun. It was a big surprise. People that were near him backed off and everyone else rushed out to get a closer look. Jondah and the rest of the crew were barely noticed.

Finally, an obvious jerk off came toward me waving a spear and shouting for others to capture me so I could be held until Dingtah could return and make a decision on my fate.

"If you are going to wait for Dingtah to return you will never be done waiting. I killed him and the five fools that followed him. They were chasing Jondah and his women and children. You can find their dead naked bodies along the river if you want to look for them," I said, palming my Glock without making it obvious.

"You lie," he said, so I shot him.

I didn't see any need to wait around for him to gather the nerve to attack. It was plain to me that he was going to sooner or later and we didn't have a lot of time before sunset. Damned if a different fool didn't charge me with a spear before the first one had hit the ground good. What the hell, I shot him too.

"Were these two among the four you mentioned Jondah?" I asked, loudly.

"Yes."

"Do you see the other two. I might as well kill them now so we won't be bothered while we are gathering Terwillm's and your things," I said, and I was sure the two men in question were the ones now running like hell into the woods.

"It seems that they are just leaving," Jondah said.

I hadn't even considered any actions from my bow-wielding mates but they provided some. I heard six or seven bowstrings twang in the space of three seconds and both the runners stumbled to the ground with arrows in their backs.

"I guess my mates wanted them to stay awhile to talk. I wonder if they'll be able to," I said, and noticed Taachachi approaching the bodies.

Maybe it was because they had caused her afternoon routine to be fouled up, or maybe she just didn't care much for assholes. Whatever the cause Taachachi made sure the two wouldn't be doing any talking. She used her machete on them like she had the other one before, with practically the same results. Their heads rolled away from their bodies.

"I have examined the runners my mate, and I think they are dead," she said loudly, as she walked back toward us.

I knew damned well they were dead now, after her examination. I wasn't about to fret over it. My curiosity was piqued though, wondering if I'd acquired more mates. I must have gained a few after killing ten men today and I asked Taachachi about it when she got near me.

"I'm sure you have many more mates now. In fact, I doubt we can gather all their things and get back to our camp before sunset," she said.

"I'm sure you're correct. I'll ride Buck back to our camp and let Cowta know what is going on. I'll be back here before sunset," I said.

"You had better let Biltee go back to camp for the night. He can bring more of the horses to help with what we will have to carry. I hope you are telling the truth about their help," she said.

"I am, but it might be a little trouble at first. They do not know how to help yet. We can probably get them settled to it in the morning," I said, hoping myself that I was telling the truth.

"Are you willing to go back Biltee?" I asked.

"Surely, and I don't see why you need to go if I am. I can tell my father without your help. How many horses should I bring back with me?" he asked.

"At least six, and more if you think they will behave," I said.

"Very well, I will decide and bring as many as I think will be useful," he said, and took off.

"I guess you should see about finding us a place to sleep Taachachi," I said.

"I will find how many new mates you have and I'm sure they can find a place for you to sleep. I don't think it will be a problem because the night will be warm and I don't think it will rain," she said.

"Don't forget supper while you are busy," I said, but I was teasing her and made sure she knew it.

"I think we will let your new mates fix supper tonight," she said, but I knew if she did she'd watch them like a hawk; she always did.

Jondah was off among the others in the camp by now, mingling I guess. I didn't have long to wonder though because he came back to talk with me after a few minutes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.