I Hate It When That Happens - Cover

I Hate It When That Happens

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 21

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor  

My work this morning was just about finished but I waited around until it looked like lunchtime was getting close up at the camp, then I called on everyone that was leading a horse to come over near the pen.

Showing them how to tie up the horses, hitching post style, on the top rail of the surround pen was my next trick. It wasn't all that difficult, but when you tie a horse on something as weak as a fence you want to make sure they can't get their head even close to grazing level. If they get even one twig of grass they will start pulling toward the next one and sooner or later they will pull the fence down unless it is very strong.

We had a big advantage here since the surround's construction was with the living trees for post, and pulling one of them down was going to be a no go. Still, I didn't want the horses to get the idea that there were other things they could be doing when we had them tied. Being tied and standing still was without a doubt the most important lesson a horse ever had to learn.

Explaining this took up the first twenty minutes since I intended for everyone to understand all parts of it. Once you let a tied horse into a situation where they can pull loose you have fucked up badly. After that they will always give it a try every time they are tied. It's just something you don't want to get started.

To be sure it didn't happen here, I had each one of the horses tied to the fence at one of the living post, ordinarily called trees. I hoped it would give the horses the idea that fences were just as strong as the trees were.

We broke for lunch after that and of course I did my part to show the cooks that their hard work was appreciated. I guess everyone expected me to head right back to the horses after the meal, but there really wasn't much more we could accomplish right now. We were waiting for the tied horses to finish their lesson on standing still. Rushing this part was usually a disaster.

My morning piss on the way to the pen flashed into my head for a second and it reminded me that we were going to be here at least ten more days. I organized a shithouse building crew and we got to it.

Explaining what we were going to do got me a few odd looks, so I decided to give them a little hygiene lesson, and gathered them around. When I had their attention I started with a question.

"How many of you like to step in shit?" I asked, but didn't get anyone to say they did.

"That's why we are building the outhouses. Stepping on shit not only causes you to smell like shit yourself, it can make you sick sooner or later. We are building the shithouses mostly so everyone will know we have a place made for shitting. If everyone goes there to shit we won't have to worry about anyone stepping in it and bringing the shit smell back into the camp.

"It wouldn't make much difference if we were leaving in a day or two, but we aren't. We will be here for at least ten more days while we train the horses so we will need the outhouses. We will also be coming back as soon as I think we can capture more horses. We will need the outhouses then too," I said, and didn't give them any option for discussing it.

I needed to make a judgment call on the placement though. Too close to camp would make it hard to notice the absence of the shit smell, because after a couple of days it wouldn't be absent. Too far away would let us end up with people that wouldn't use the shithouses. I made my best guess, cut four stakes to mark where I wanted the hole and had a couple of men start digging.

The actual shithouse construction was pretty easy after that. I cut small trees for uprights and for an outline and then saplings for walls. I didn't see any need for a roof. The building was ready much faster than the hole was, and I'd even asked Taachachi to find me a couple of old skins we could use for doors. Voila, people could now shit in privacy.

Since the building went so fast I had them make another one and picked out a spot on the other side of camp. We'd be late finishing this one since the hole would take time and we'd started late on it, but what the hell.

It was around three when I took a break to go down and look around at the pen. The four horses that had been at the pole since yesterday seemed ready but the two latest arrivals were still pulling, pawing, and determined to get loose. I figured it would be better to leave them all alone until morning and try to get a regular schedule going.

Back at the shithouse construction site, I collected Biltee, Caysha, and Dagart. We moved up near the cooking fire and I found Taachachi for a little powwow. I needed more help leading horses after I'd given them their get acquainted lesson for following while someone led them. Taachachi nominated Saytha, Tarta, and Keelah and by a happy coincidence they thought it sounded like a good idea.

I asked Dagart and Biltee about men or women from the other side of camp then, and they named two men but couldn't think of a woman to suggest.

It was plain that they hadn't been around me long enough to even consider a woman capable of doing anything like this, so I found Shanay and asked her. She took the unprecedented step of walking around and asking the women if any of them would like to try it. None of them did, so I mentally cut Biltee and Dagart some slack.

It didn't really matter now, since sooner or later everyone in camp would learn to lead the horses. Hell, they wouldn't be able to ride them if they couldn't lead them.

My new recruits and I headed back for the surround and I had Biltee, Caysha, and Dagart give them lessons while I watched. This worked out fine since all I had to do was stand around until time for supper.

We knocked off as quickly as I thought we could reasonably expect food and I was close enough to right. I had my serving in hand before I'd had my ass on the flat rock for a full minute, and I didn't waste time getting it dealt with.

There'd been a reason for my pressing for an early meal. I wasn't that tired for once and I intended to catch up with my mates. Hell, there were several I hadn't even dipped my wick in yet, well, three at least.

No matter how my dick was encouraging me, I at least took time to check out Weewota's wound. It looked like the granulex had done wonders already, but I had expected it too. I'd used it on more horses than I could count and it was a wonder drug at cleaning out dead and dying tissue and promoting new skin growth. Another shot of penicillin, a couple of aspirin, and a new bandage had Weewota ready to settle in for another night's sleep.

That meant it was time for me to settle in among my furs to start feeling my way toward naked willing mates. There was enough light to see that Keelah was close and her big pink-tipped titties and lightly freckled skin beckoned. She was more than willing too, since she scooted right up against me when I touched her arm.

Keelah's nipples were my first priority. I lip locked the closest into my mouth to suck and nibble as I let my hand drift down over her flat belly and into her bush. She was partially wet already and after a little finger work her hips began squirming and she was a lot wetter. I switched my mouth to her other titty so it didn't feel left out, but to tell you the truth, her pussy was begging for my attention now and my dick was begging to be of service.

When I rolled between her thighs she spread them further and grasp my dick to aim it. When she had it pointed in the right direction I shoved it up her firmly and she threw her head back and howled, making sure the whole camp knew she was taking a fucking. Hell, I didn't care who knew because her pussy felt like it was on fire inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.