I Hate It When That Happens - Cover

I Hate It When That Happens

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 18

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor  

Damned if I wasn't tired after supper and I was surprised when Taachachi joined Teechi and Teecha in the shower.

"I still don't think I'm well enough to do it with you, but I'm getting very close. Teecha and Teechi have been bragging about washing your big dick in this shower and I'm well enough to help with that," she said, and took hold of the aforementioned appendage with a soapy hand.

She was right as rain too; she could wash my dick anytime she wanted to. Once she'd worked up a good lather and a good boner she rinsed it off and told Teechi to bend over and grab the bar. Taachachi placed my dickhead to her daughter's pussy lips as soon as Teechi was bent over, then Taachachi gave my ass a slap making both of us groan.

Apparently Taachachi liked running the show because she had me hard again and up Teecha before I had my breath back. She even tickled and teased my balls as I pumped. When I got close she massaged my prostate a little from the outside and when I went off this time it seemed I pumped come from my toes. They had to help me to the middle of the furs after rinsing and drying me.

"Go to sleep now Frank. You should rest well tonight," she said, as she curled up with us for the first time, and she was right, I slept like a log.

Taachachi was the one to jiggle me awake the next morning and I was bright eyed and bushy tailed in seconds. She told me to dress and come to the kitchen when I was. I found plenty of fried bear bacon and biscuits when I got there and I filled my tank. We headed out to the warehouse after the dishes were washed and I got my first big surprise of the day.

There were travois everywhere and they were all loaded. Taachachi told me she'd tried to figure out what we'd need but that I should take a look and make sure they hadn't left something important out.

I walked around and the first thing I saw was a travois that looked like it had every axe, sledge, shovel, or hoe I owned on it. In fact I thought it was every tool I had with a handle or cutting edge. Looking around I noticed that there was another travois that held the overflow. I saw that even the chainsaw was loaded. I must have spent thirty minutes looking things over and the only thing I noticed they hadn't loaded that we might need was the two and a half gallon plastic sawgas can and a gallon of sawchain-oil. I loaded that and pronounced us ready to leave.

We had more people than travois by now and most of the women who'd learned to shoot bows had theirs in hand. I took a few minutes for explaining then, since they were only carrying a few arrows each, even though I knew I'd made sure they all had at least thirty-six in their own lengths more or less assigned to them. I had them take twelve each and spent a little more time showing them how to switch their practice points for broadheads.

The last big surprise was mama, the pups, and the piglets. Mama and the pups had a new traveling cage and it was a little larger. It's bottom had twice as many crosspieces, so the pups wouldn't fall out and there were more close ones along the bottom half around the outside to help keep them in.

The piglets were in similar cages, three per cage for four cages in all. Mama and the pups had their own travois but the piglets were two cages per travois.

"Cowta built the new cages. He and I both thought it would be easier to just bring them all with us than for someone to come back every other day," Taachachi said, and she was right, now that we had plenty of people to drag travois.

There was another surprise outside the barrier. Everyone from Cowta's residence cave was already out there with another bunch of travois of their own. Cowta said they were ready and so I led us out.

By the time we made it to the first stream we had to cross I tumbled to the fact everyone but me was wearing only a loincloth. It left me to do a solo dropping my trousers so I could cross without getting them wet. I didn't really give a shit but at least I had sense enough to put on a loincloth myself before I crossed, storing my trousers and shirt on a travois.

Even with the big parade it only took about three hours to reach our destination. Taachachi took over the women to get a camp set up.

Cowta wanted to help me with the fence but I asked him to just stay hitched to his Remington and be the main lookout. The long walk had been hard on him with his damaged leg and he wouldn't have to move too much to stand guard.

By now I was more interested in getting a horse ready for him than I was for myself. With a horse to do the walking Cowta's mobility would be restored, or mostly so. He'd become one of my main men, along with Biltee, and anything that helped him get around helped me.

My first trick was cutting a sapling to use for measuring off posthole placement. The noise was an attention getter but it only took about five seconds of work, counting starting the damned thing up. I measured it off at ten feet, gave the saw another few seconds of work, and then fished out a long roll of twine.

I stood in place where I wanted to start the fence and sent Biltee to the other side, having him move up and then back until I thought I had a good starting place. We lowered the string to the ground and then I used the pole I'd cut to mark off places for postholes.

When everything was marked out for the holes I gave Dagart a lesson on the diggers. He learned quickly so I left him at it and went in search of suitable poles. I didn't know many of the men's names but it didn't matter because everyone that wasn't doing something already followed me and the noisy saw, even though it wasn't making noise at the time.

We had to move toward the back of the canyon to find many trees of any size. The horses moved away from us as we came but they didn't panic. I tried to space out my selections, knowing we'd need some to stay for shade, but I didn't need that many and there were plenty of them.

I cut one fairly large tree, about twelve to fourteen inches in diameter, for gate posts. It was tall enough to make two. After delimbing it and cutting it in two, I pointed where the middle of the fence was going to be and two men each took hold of the post and took off.

We only needed about ten posts for the fence and I kept them to around eight inches. Cutting ten would leave us a few extra, just in case we needed some bracing. After the post I cut sixteen twelve-foot rails about six inches or so in diameter and called myself through.

Dagart had three holes done by the time we got back and it was time for me to give another lesson. I taught one man to put in the post and hold it straight while another filled the hole back in and then taught another to tamp hell out of the dirt as the hole was being filled. I was done now until it was time to start putting on rails.

After the post setters had four in place, I gave a splendid lesson on lashing the rails to the poles with tie wire. I left them at it and walked to the gate just as the second gatepost was being set. I waited there with the chainsaw until the rail lashers caught up to me. After they'd finished attaching the last rails to the gatepost I sent them to the other wall and told them to start from the last pole and work their way back.

It is wonderful what you can get accomplished when you have enough help. I trimmed up the two rails that attached to the gate post so they wouldn't encroach on the swing for the gate and then put in a couple of braces. I only had to wait about thirty minutes for the post setters to finish so I could trim the rails on the other gatepost and put in braces there.

Building the gate was the most complicated operation of the day, and it wasn't bad. I had some hinges, but not an unlimited supply, and I wasn't going to use any on a gate we would probably use only two or three times a year. I left the hinge end of the gates end pole long, to bear the weight, and then just used multiple wraps of tie wire to keep it from getting out of alignment while still letting it be fairly loose so it could swivel. On the other end I left the top of the end post a little long and used another multi-wrap loop on the gate post so it could just be flopped over onto the gate's end for closing. Hell, we were done, with the fence anyway.

The fence wouldn't be any real help catching a horse. Even though I'd been improved by the spacemen I still couldn't run down a horse for roping. We had some more rails to put up but I thought we could do it the same way the surround had been built, kinda. And did I ever have a great idea for it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.