I Hate It When That Happens - Cover

I Hate It When That Happens

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 15

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor  

I'll be damned if there weren't three more bears at the refuse pile when I came within sight of it. Luckily I'd been leading the way and had stopped everyone else about a hundred yards back so I could check out the pile before everyone came stumbling up. Ok, I'll admit it had been Taachachi's idea.

She and Teecha were with me and I sent Teecha back to tell Biltee and Cowta to come ahead while everyone else stayed put. I also asked her to tell Biltee to swap out all his buckshot for slugs. I didn't want to waste most of another bear to dozens of buckshot pellets scattered around in the meat.

When they caught up we were able to slip within seventy-five yards of the bears. They were busy eating and didn't notice us among the scattered trees around the clearing. This was about the extent of reasonable range for the shotgun's slugs but it wasn't a dangerous thing since I had a thirty round magazine in my rifle.

We got our lies straight over which bear we'd each be targeting and then fired, more or less at the same time. Biltee and Cowta did just fine on this long shot and both of them only fired twice. I guess they even did better than me, since I needed three shots for a fast kill.

Taachachi was right behind me, even though I didn't know it until I turned around. She'd been so quiet behind me that I didn't even know she'd followed us. It was a good thing though since I sent her back to call the rest forward.

Most of the new group was amazed and I think a few of them, the men especially, were more afraid of me now than they had been. After all, killing a man was not nearly as hard as killing a bear. Slowly I saw it register with them that Biltee, and Cowta had also killed a bear each. I could almost see their attitudes changing.

We had a hell of a job to organize now and Taachachi came back to me with her thoughts almost at once.

"Some of the new women will have to help us with these. There is too much work. Will we drag them inside before gutting them, like we did the last two?" she asked.

"I think we should gut these where they are and add to the refuse pile. The scouting trip will have to wait a couple of days now anyway, and we can hope for more meat to come and investigate. We will need a lot more meat now," I said.

"You are right, but it will be hard moving all their belongings inside, setting up their camp, and dealing with the bears too," she said.

"It will not be hard at all. The men will do most of that work," I said.

"But men do not do that work," she said.

"If they want another meal they will, else we will gut them and leave them on the refuse pile too.

"You call all the women you need to help. I will start moving their things to the cave and finish by shooting any man that doesn't help. Cowta and Biltee can keep watch incase something else comes around to bother you. I will ask Shanay to come with me and help me put the other's possessions where she would like them to set up their places," I said.

Shanay, and all my women were with us by now and they heard. Shanay was willing to go with me and we headed back to the others with Taachachi. She was going to pick out more helpers and I hoped that she'd spread the word about the other men helping me or joining the refuse.

I took off with the first travois I came to and dragged it into the large cave where Cowta, Shanay, and Biltee lived. Shanay must have spread the word fast because as I stepped back through the barrier a man I didn't know was waiting with another travois. He couldn't get inside of course. I explained and then helped him through.

For the next half hour that was all I could do, put my hand on someone while they went through the barrier. I took some time to explain what was happening after I'd let each one see that they couldn't get past without me. I also explained that they would not need me except for a few trips through.

Apparently the alien's magic barrier did more to convince the men that I wasn't to be crossed than the previous deaths had. After all, every one of them had to be allowed in by me, unlike the ones I'd seemed to kill at random, albeit after a few harsh words. Whatever the cause, even the low level grumbling I'd heard on the trek over from their old camp was gone now.

This also gave me a good count on the men we were acquiring and a good look at each one of them too. They were on their best behavior now, but even so I sensed that we'd have damned little trouble out of any of them. The only incident was with one young boy who looked to be about nine or so. He came carrying nothing.

"Has your father already carried all your possessions inside?" I asked him.

"My father is dead, you killed him this morning. My mother will bring our things inside after she has finished helping with the bears," he said, and he definitely had some of his father's attitude, no matter who his father had been.

I grabbed him up by the scruff of the neck and carried him, suspended by a tight grip around the back of his neck. Since he said I'd killed his father I knew that meant I'd be taking he and his mother into my family anyway.

"Who was this child's father and where is his mother?" I asked, holding him higher and shouting it as I neared the bear processing party.

"Kalter was his father and I am his mother," a redhead said, coming toward us.

"I know the boy is young and still needs time to learn, so I will not kill him for the insulting behavior that was probably his father's fault. Please go find a small stick that you can use to teach him about manners. Taachachi will take you into the house so that you can do it in private," I said, and damned if the woman didn't smile at me.

"Yes, my mate, I will do as you say, at once," she said, and went off to find a stick, while I kept holding the boy up.

Taachachi came over and no doubt she'd heard me mention her name. I explained what was going on to her and she smiled too.

"Yes, Nagat has often been a willful child. I'm sure he will learn fast here. Ah, here comes Talara with a switch now."

When she reached us I set the boy down, but as Talara put a hand on his shoulder he kicked her shin.

"Do not try to lead me like a child, woman," he shouted at his mother.

I backhanded him across one ear and the blow knocked him down. I stepped over and gave him a mild kick in the side, but as small as he was it moved him a couple of feet and knocked the breath out of him. I knelt beside him, drawing my knife and putting it to his throat.

"That's my woman you kicked boy. If you ever strike one of my women again I will cut your head off. I can see that your father was a fool; in fact I knew it when I had to kill him earlier. If you keep acting like a fool too you are no use to us here.

"Now, go with your mother and do as she says or die now. It is your choice," I said, pressing the blade to his throat a little more firmly.

When he asked if he could go with his mother now I wasn't surprised, since he'd pissed and shit himself from fear. I told him his attitude seemed better already and that it would probably improve even more after his mother had warmed his back and ass with the stick she had.

"Now, go with Talara and take your lessons like the man you want to be someday," I said.

As Talara and Taachachi headed toward the barrier I caught Teecha's eye and motioned for her to come to me.

"Go with them and tell them not to send the boy back outside until he has stopped crying and has been cleaned up and has on fresh clothes. If he must be my son I don't want him to be shamed by a crying face and soiled clothes, especially in front of the men," I said, and she took off after the others.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.