I Hate It When That Happens - Cover

I Hate It When That Happens

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 12

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor  

I didn't know about everyone else but I was done building cages for the day. I headed into the house to wash my hands and check to see if someone was in the kitchen doing something constructive. Thankfully Saytha and Caysha were tending the stove and Taachachi was watching them like a hawk.

Even my uneducated nose knew we were having more roast bear and my eyes spotted two pots of some type of vegetables warming on the cooktop. This seemed like a good time to get moving with the potatoes. I rummaged around in the pantry and came out with a ten-pound sack while the women, including Meetee, Teecha, and Teechi now, watched me carefully.

They'd never seen a potato before of course, but it didn't take them long to catch on to the use of a peeler and I was shuffled out of the way after a short demonstration so they could all have a turn. When they had enough peeled I showed them how to cut them into chunks and start them boiling. I took a seat while they cooked.

Later I showed them how to mash up the potatoes, add milk, a little salt and a lot of Country Crock, and do a lot more whipping until they looked and tasted right to me. The cooks were frankly amazed at this magic, but after a little tasting they pronounced the white stuff palatable. For my next trick I got out the pan of gravy I'd made yesterday and warmed it up.

Finally it was time for supper. Most of us were seated and the children were waiting patiently. Everyone watched me closely as I loaded my plate, especially when I served myself the mashed potatoes and then spooned on a good helping of the gravy. Everyone loved the potatoes and gravy, especially me.

It was bedtime by the time we'd eaten and cleaned up the mess. Things had taken a little more time tonight since the women nagged me to make some more gravy before we cleaned up the broiler they'd cooked today's roast in. Hell, I was happy to give them the show, figuring from now on I'd get plenty of potatoes and gravy.

After we were naked and on the furs I found out that the new rotation was in place. The girls didn't make a point of explaining but a little glancing around before the lights were out showed me that tonight's victims ended up closest to me and after someone flicked the switch hands started moving over me, caressing and teasing, and the next thing I knew a hot slick pussy was swallowing my dick. I couldn't think of a thing to complain about.

When I woke the next morning I felt even better than my usual great. Four women to fuck each night seemed to be just right and I was ready to get going right off the bat. There's also a lot to be said for having eight women to bathe with in the morning. There were jiggling titties and pert wagging asses everywhere I looked.

Alas, we were out of fresh eggs now. I knew I had some pancake mix though and when I went looking for it I saw that there were a lot more boxes of it than I'd remembered. It only took about half an hour to teach a few of the girls how to make them and another thirty minutes had us at the table and trying out their work. They'd done a hell of a job.

As I walked out to feed mama wolf I saw that we had more customers at the refuse pile. The animals this morning were of the smaller variety though, but at least there were no bears. Two badgers and another wolf were making noises at each other, in between grabbing pieces of the feast and backing off to eat them.

The wolf was a male, and I made up my mind to try taking all of them with my twenty-two this morning. I moved a portable shooting bench and chair over near the opening, quietly. After fetching my Browning Buck Mark and a box of shells, I sat down and looked through the scope. I dialed the Redfield back to four power right off the bat since I was so close.

The magic barrier as everyone else called it kept anyone or anything from entering or even seeing inside unless it had learned they belonged here. That meant my prey couldn't see me. I assumed they could hear me though and when I shot one of the badgers in the head I saw I'd been correct. The other badger and the wolf snapped their heads toward the sound.

Of course they couldn't see a damned thing and since they weren't hurt it was back to mealtime. I took the other badger next and then the wolf. By now Cowta, Biltee, and several of my girls were with me. I walked outside to keep watch and the girls grabbed the badgers to gut them out here.

"Why don't you take the badgers and the wolf back near the pigpen? Throw everything you don't want to the pigs. You can leave a badger for me to give mama wolf though," I said.

It sounded fine to them and away they went. Meanwhile I set down the Browning and found an axe then went with them. Teecha had decided that the wolf I'd just killed was fat and slick and had a nice coat so she went ahead and skinned it out too.

I took the axe to the two badgers and the wolf after they'd been skinned and gutted. It let me feed smaller pieces to mama and the pigs and I got no complaints from any of them. After that little chore I couldn't think of a damned thing I needed to do right away, and it made me antsy.

I'd noticed that Taachachi was up and moving around pretty well this morning. She'd even helped a little with the gutting and skinning.

"How are you feeling now Taachachi?" I asked.

"I think I'm nearly well. I will be sore for a few more days but after that I should be fine," she said.

"Good. We need to go and catch some horses and I think it would be best if we all went together. No one can bother our things while we are gone. A few horses would be able to help us out a lot," I said.

"If you say so. I've never seen or heard of that," she said.

"Well, if they won't work we can eat them," I said.

"I have done that, and they are good."

I went to find Cowta and he was in their section. He was knapping a piece of flint, but looked up when I came in.

"Can you tell me how to find the surround for horses? I want to go and take a look at it before we head that way. I want to make sure it is worth rebuilding," I said.

"I don't think I could tell you how to get there, but I can go with you. In fact, Biltee has been there once. He was young at the time but I might be able to remind him how to find it," he said, and Biltee came in just then.

"Biltee, do you remember how to find the surround we used for hunting before Carltaga came?" Cowta asked.

"I think so. It isn't very far from our other camp is it?"

"No, not too far. Maybe five miles or so. You just have to go to the river and follow along on this side of it until you pass the third stream coming in. Cross that stream, the third one coming into this side and follow it back to the second stream coming into it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.