I Hate It When That Happens - Cover

I Hate It When That Happens

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 10

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit!

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor  

Our first night in the newly rearranged bedroom was memorable, starting with the shower. There was no way they could all fit in at once so Teechi, Teecha, Saytha, Meetee, and Caysha took the big tub while Tarta, Keelah, and Bota joined me for a shower. It took us nearly an hour but they all discovered the delights of bending over while holding the grab bar and being propped up from behind with my dick in them. I needed a break after that.

My break didn't last long though because once we were on the floor in our furs the orgy resumed. I mentally stopped cursing the spaceship coach about half way through and to my surprise I was able to do justice to them all, or nearly so. They got off big time but I didn't have the strength for any post coital cuddling after we were done.

Even though it had been a long night before sleeping, I was raring to go the next morning when I woke at sunrise. I was first out and had breakfast started and nearly ready by the time the women had Taachachi and the children to the table. It was obvious that Taachachi was still a little sore but she was doing much better than I'd have thought, or else she was hiding the pain well.

Once again I was amazed at the excellent behavior of the children at the table. It seemed that they were so grateful to have plenty to eat and to eat at the same time as everyone else that they were on their best behavior. It made sense in a way. Eating was serious business to them all, no doubt because it wasn't always a given that they would have enough food.

After dealing with the dishes, all of us including Taachachi, headed back toward the storage building. I was intending to take some time this morning to start archery lessons for all my women. It wasn't to be though.

For some reason the refuse pile looked like it was going to attract bears more than anything else. A giant one was dining there already and there was nothing to do but cash in his chips.

Two shots from the Marlin did it for him but I'd no sooner stepped through the barrier than I saw another one moving our way, and it picked up speed quickly when it saw us. Everyone made a beeline right back inside when it roared in complaint. This one was even bigger and it took three shots to kill.

To be safe I put the Marlin down and went for my custom, sorta, M1. I led the way out this time and there was no way any of them were going to let me do a thing except stand guard. I decided that they were only using good sense. I did send Mayla back through the house to ask Cowta, Shanay, and Biltee to come help.

When the three arrived they were stupefied. Cowta and Biltee had questions at once and I explained that the bears had been determined to have a meal at the refuse pile. They understood right away but they were still in awe of my ability to deal with them so quickly.

Shanay went to work helping with her flint knife, and I had to admire it. Of course Cowta had made it and it was another masterpiece as far as I was concerned. I thought about trying to trade her out of it but decided against it. If she asked about one of the knives like my mates all had I'd give her one right away, but I wasn't about to try to trade her out of her husband's handiwork.

Three hours later we had the two bears dealt with. I'd had to cut many more saplings for racks and I'd taken time to show Biltee how to split firewood with the sledge and wedges. He'd enjoyed the technique so much that he finished splitting all the rest of the hickory deadfall and he'd been very helpful by carrying in all the saplings I'd cut.

It was time to start thinking up a way to catch our bitch wolf diner after the bears were smoking and all I could come up with was as cage of saplings with a trap door. Of course it required cutting even more saplings but my women put their feet down this time and made me give Biltee some chain saw operation lessons so I could do guard duty while he cut and they carried.

There was no sense in me trying to argue so I showed him how things went, going so far as to make him wear safety glasses after I'd found a pair. This had the women berating me for not using them myself when I'd been cutting. They were right but at least I'd felt a little safer since greenie had told me anything that didn't kill me would heal fine in time. It was such a poor excuse that I didn't even have the nerve to try it on the girls.

It was close enough to lunchtime after the trap material was inside that we took a break. The women surprised us for lunch. They'd experimented with the stove's oven and we had a bear roast. It was delicious and I had to ask how they'd decided which of the spices to use.

"We tasted them all and made a guess," Teecha said, smiling and obviously proud of herself. Hell, I was proud of her too.

After we'd cleaned things up we headed back into the storage room. All of us. Apparently Cowta and Shanay didn't have much on their side to deal with and Biltee wasn't about to miss out on this trap deal.

What I ended up making was basically a long box shaped cage with one end that was hinged. It was big enough to set over the wolf's den's entrance hole and I rigged a short peg to hold the hinged end open. I tied a fifty-foot length of twine on the peg so we could spring the trap from a distance. Of course the wolf couldn't get to her den even after she entered the cage but I figured it would take her a while to discover that feature.

Explaining how it was supposed to work was easy and both Teechi and Teecha caught on right away. I took my M1 and they grabbed the cage and we were off. Cowta and Biltee would stay at the cave and listen for a three shot signal, which would let them know to come and help.

It took almost no time to put the trap in place and after it was set Teechi, Teecha, and I lay the string out and climbed a tree, holding one end of it. I guess waiting like we were was part and parcel of their lives but it was hard on me. I spent what seemed like days with nothing to do but look around in the woods.

Three hours later Teechi touched my shoulder and made a slight movement toward the way we'd come. I made sure to turn slowly so I wouldn't attract attention and damned if the wolf wasn't meandering toward her hidey-hole.

She did a hell of a lot of sniffing around when she reached the trap and it was easy to tell that she didn't like our scent. She wasn't going to give up her cubs though and after nearly half an hour of walking round and round her digs she bucked up her courage and entered the cage. Luckily, when Teecha sprung the trap the wolf bolted away from the moving door instead of racing out. She was caught. I fired three shots into the air rapidly and then we climbed down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.