Freak Party

by Nobilis

Copyright© 2007 by Nobilis

Erotica Sex Story: "Mister N" and "Miss A" go to an orgy. He's a bit nervous, and she does something about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   .

When I asked where we were going, she just smiled. "It's a surprise."

I didn't ask questions. I love Aislyn's surprises.

Aislyn gave me directions, turn by turn, up into the hills. Our destination was one of those houses that's set so far back you can't see it from the road. There were a dozen cars parked along the driveway.

A huge man was standing outside the front door. "Good Evening, Miss A," he said, as he opened the door for us. "We've been expecting you."

We went downstairs into a posh rec room. There was a dance floor and a leather sofa, each occupied by a dozen or so guests. Most were missing one or more pieces of clothing.

"What kind of party is this?" I whispered.

Aislyn's smiled impishly. "It's a freak party. Here's the rules; If someone does something to you, or with you, that you don't like, ask them to stop. If someone asks you to stop doing something, you stop. Refer to everyone by first initial, even yourself. Other than that, do what you like. All set?"

I swallowed and nodded mutely.

Aislyn took my arm. "Are you alright, sweetie?"

"I really wasn't prepared for this."

She giggled. "Come on, let's dance."

There were three couples on the dance floor, plus a group that looked like they were doing a kind of musical ménage à trois. Aislyn pulled me out and ground her body against mine. I tried to keep my attention on her, rather than the jiggling female flesh around me.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Will you loosen up? Relax. Have fun."

One of the women on the dance floor flipped off her top and tossed it aside, letting her tits bounce as she sashayed around the dance floor. I caught myself gawking and brought my attention back to Aislyn. She had seen me but just shook her head. "Looks like I'm going to have to take drastic action."

She turned to the crowd and clapped her hands over her head. "Everyone, everyone? Could I have your attention?"

The dancing stopped. Aislyn continued, "My date is having a little trouble getting into the spirit of things. Could I have a couple of volunteers?"

A man piped up from the other side of the room. "Do you need the chair, Miss A?"

"I believe I do, Mister S, thank you so much."

Aislyn picked out two of the women holding up their hands. "Miss K and... Miss L." Aislyn guided me to an armless, heavy, high-backed chair in a quiet corner, and I sat down. A few other guests gathered around us, watching with obvious anticipation.

She spoke quietly to me as she bound my wrists to the seat. "Remember, just say so if you want any of this to stop." She whispered. "But it's okay to enjoy everything. It's why I brought you here."

My pulse raced.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.