Spirit Lover - Cover

Spirit Lover

by Dreamwalker

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Romantic Sex Story: A Valentine's Day Story. Kandy was drawn to John because of his kind gentle spirit. She soon discovered she had found someone she could call her friend. As time went on, they went from being friends to lovers. But distance seperated them, would their relationship last....only time will tell.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   .

It's four a.m. the feel of your soft caress down my back awakens me.
I turn over to say I love you and kiss you and no one is beside me.

I close my eyes wondering if I was dreaming when I felt your touch.
I feel you presence as you arms pull me closer and our lips touch.

The intensity of your kiss make my body tremble clear to my soul.
I hear our hearts beat in unison as your spirit intertwines my soul.

I feel your touch as it sets me afire and you utter, "Kandy, I love you!"
I touch your body as I feel it responding to me whisper, "I love you"

Our bodies come together as one and you make passionate love to me.
I experience an earth-shattering climax then feel you climax inside me.

I lie next to you within the fold of your arm and slowly drift off to sleep.
Although we are miles apart, your spirit is right beside me as I sleep.


I came to you last night, did you know it?
I held you close last night. Did you feel my arms?

I tenderly kissed your soft lips last night. Can you still taste it?
I made passionate love to you last night. Do you feel the afterglow?


John is in his late fifties and a widower. He's a big man and is six-foot one. He has American Indian features, salt-pepper hair, and brown eyes. When he talked his deep melodious voice enchants everyone around him. His friend will tell you that he has a loving heart, great attitude and gentle spirit. He had joined an online dating sight, because he was tired of being lonely. He wanted a friend at first and was afraid to let anyone into his heart and love again because of the tragedies in his life. It was there he met a woman named, Kandy. She was captivating and irresistible with her sassy red hair, full figure, and a zest for life.

Kandy is fifty-five, divorced and lives alone. She prefers that for the moment and is playing the field, with no commitments. She stands five foot four and has a sexy full figure, seductive green eyes, a cute button nose, and she wears glasses. Her friends will tell you that she is a vibrant free spirited redhead with a passion for living, loving and adventure. She met John online at one a dating site. At first she thought he was a phony, like ninety percent of all the guys found online. When he challenged her, offering to buy her dinner and prove her wrong. After meeting him, she changed her opinion.

When they met six months ago at a popular restaurant, it was his eyes that first fascinated her. As they chatted over dinner, it was his spiritual magnetism that made her realize, this man was no phony. Once again, she found someone she could talk to. It seemed like they had been friends forever, and he became her true blue friend. As the months passed their friendship blossomed into and intimate relationship. One day, she took a chance on love again; and told him she loved him. Hoping this time, fate would deal her a wining hand. The only problem she could see for them was that fact that he lived two hours from her. She did not know if she could handle another long distant relationship, because in the past they always failed.

One particular night, she tried everything to relax and fall asleep. However, all she could see was his loving face. Oh God, she wanted to be snuggled deep within his arms. She loved the way he made love to her taking her way beyond the realms of ecstasy. She hugged her pillow and purred. "Oh, John, I wish he were here lying next to me now." She could almost feel his ardent kiss lighting the fire of passion. She fell asleep dreaming of him.

She was not sure just what had awakened her, but she was certain that she felt a soft caress down her the middle of her back. It sends shivers through her, and for a moment, she thought he was with her. She purred seductively and turned over. "I love you John," to only discover she was alone in bed. She blinked her eyes a couple of times wondering if she was dreaming, or did she really feel his touch.

She closed her eyes, hugged her pillow and tried to go back to sleep. Then she nearly jumped out of her skin, when she felt an arm go around her. It was if someone was pulling her closer to them. Then she felt a puff of warm air on her lips and the pressure of a kiss. The intensity of the kiss made her body tremble clear to her soul. Then she felt the spirit's hand caress her breasts. Oh God, that triggered her desires to unfolded sending waves of electricity through her whole body. It was then she realized it was John. So she leaned over and laid her head upon his chest. Listening to their hearts beating in unison as his spirit intertwines her soul.

Then she heard his voice him whisper, "Kandy, I love you!"

She then reached out to him and felt the warmth of his body as they entwined in loves embrace. Then removed her nightgown and laid back on the bed. He began kissing her lips then left a wet a wet trail of butterfly kisses from them to her erect nipples. She shook when he drew her left nipple into his mouth. Then he held it between his teeth, flicking it with his tongue, biting it gently. She breathlessly uttered, "Oh God, yes!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.