Sleepover - Cover

Sleepover

Copyright© 2007 by Worrak

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When my classmate Michelle came for a sleepover I was so happy. Little did I know what she had in mind with me...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I was so happy, when Michelle told me that her mother had approved of her sleepover this weekend. Michelle and I were both big fans of the Pussycat Dolls and I wanted to show her a new secret diary page I had found. And that was best done late at night with enough time to share and discuss all that secret information.

Friday evening came and Michelle's father dropped her at our house. After a quick dinner with my family Michelle and I retired to my room and switched the computer on. Thanks to the modern times I had a computer of my own and a fast internet connection. I typed the URL from memory and the page build up.

"Nici, what's that", inquired Michelle.

I had looked at Michelle and admired her sweet blonde hair, but now I shifted my attention to the computer screen. I gasped. On the monitor I saw a young blonde with spread legs having her muff licked by a busty redhead with her shaved twat pointing to the camera. This was NOT the site I wanted to show Michelle. I checked the URL.

"Opps, sorry, wrong URL", I apologized. I had typed "pussycat.diaries" instead of "pussycat-dolls.diaries" and ended up at a porn site. I started to correct the address.

"I wonder how that feels", Michelle wondered dreamingly.

"What?"

"That", said Michelle and pointed at one of the smaller pictures on the side. I took a closer look. A slim teen was on her back and her lesbian lover had pushed three fingers into her clean shaved slit.

"Hmm", I guessed. "From her looks... great!"

I smiled at Michelle. She gave me that look and bit her lower lip.

"Let's check out this page some more. Nobody can see us, right", she suggested.

I quickly got up and locked the door. Then I sat down beside her again. Michelle clicked the various galleries and we were amazed by the beautiful women making love in each possible way. I felt my whole body getting hot and Michelle radiated heat.

"Doesn't that look good", Michelle whispered in my ear and leaned against me. The screen showed a close-up of an Asian teen licking the clean labia of a blonde with the tip of her tongue. The light touch of Michelle's lips on my ear send shivers down my spine. My nipples became hard in an instance and I closed my eyes. What was Michelle doing here.

"Do you like this", Michelle asked hoarsely and tickled my earlobe with her tongue.

"I bet", she said with a wicked grin, "look at your sweet nipples!"

I looked at her cute face. She had a determined look on the face and I wondered what she was up to. Michelle had turned to me and her hand touched my belly.

"Doesn't it make you hot to look at these pictures", Michelle asked as her hand slowly wandered up.

I glanced at the screen. The image had changed and showed to teens in an intense 69.

"I guess", was all I could say. Michelle's fingers had reached my breasts and started circling the round swelling. My nipples got even harder.

"You have such a lovely body, Nici", moaned Michelle and the circles drew closer to my nipples. "I wanted to touch you for a long time."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.