Model Engineer - Cover

Model Engineer

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Chapter 4: Looking behind the faces

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Looking behind the faces - A British model engineer on a trip to the States meets a bitchy disabled woman. After an initial fight they get on well together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual  

"Mary, I can't do that to a visitor and you know what your sister is like. She's probably giving him hell now," Chuck argued with his wife.

"But that means we cannot go to the party afterwards. It's all your fault for inviting that tramp over," Mary countered.

"I didn't know about this shindig then but I can't do anything about it now can I?"

"You can see if he will stay with Vivienne."

"You think she would allow that? I doubt it. You can ask her if you want. I daren't."

Tom and Vivienne were now dressed and sitting together awaiting the arrival of Chuck and Mary when the phone rang. "Vivienne something has come up. We may be here until the small hours. Would you mind if Tom spent the night at yours? I am sure he won't be any trouble and he could use your settee. We wouldn't be back until about three and he still seems somewhat jet lagged and..."

"You want me to put up with him while you're partying?" snapped Vivienne, "And what makes you think he won't be any trouble? Yeah, I guess he won't. He's already got one black eye. I'll ask him though." Tom half heard the conversation but for effect she covered the mouthpiece and relayed the information. "He says that might give him a chance to get his own back."

"You two having a minor set-to there?"

"Not now. We have called a truce. Okay he can stay but on one condition. You allow him to fix the lathe part that Chuck has been going to do for the last three years. To get that done will probably be worth the risk." Vivienne disconnected the phone. "You're staying here for the night but only if you spend it in my bed and not on the settee."

"You mean you want fucking again?"

"Only if you have enough condoms. Otherwise perhaps we could just cuddle and play. It would cause too many problems if I got pregnant."

"I have a couple more but perhaps I should introduce you to other games we can play."

"What like sucking and doing my bottom hole? I've read the stories but I'm not sure how much I will like either of those games."

"You won't know until you've tried but I think we'll leave bum fucking for a bit. Perhaps though we can do a bit of mutual sucking before bedtime if you can put up with the fact that I haven't even a toothbrush with me."

"Toothbrush is no problem but you may find all the facilities more suitable for young school children. I guess you won't worry about pyjamas."

For a while they cuddled on top of the bed, content just to hold each other close. Vivienne could feel his cock start harden under her and wondered if he would make love to her again. That is how she thought of sex with him now. Making love, not plain fucking. In her shame at what she had done, she tried not to look at his swollen face and blackening eye but realised that was illogical. He had immediately looked at her deformed face without flinching. Still, he was not the one who had caused her deformity; she had caused his. He had tried to show her things no one had before and possibly never would again and she had repaid him with a vicious punch. How could she make it up to him? The pain of the spanking was already receding to a pleasant warmth but she knew the pain in his eye and the bruise would be there for days. Carefully she reached down, found his prick and gently massaged it. Tom caressed and kissed her for a while, then picked her up and laid her in the sixty-nine position on top of his body.

"I'm going to suck you Viv. Do the same to me. Be gentle and I will be gentle with you." Tom proceeded to lick her cunt and push his tongue inside her opening. Finally his lips and fingers found her clit and sucked her to two orgasms. Vivienne's efforts were much more reserved at first. To start with she would only put the end of his cock in her mouth and only kiss it but gradually after her first climax she became bolder and took more of it in. Her lips and mouth sucked harder and her hands rubbed his shaft. Tom tensed and groaned out, "I'm coming Viv," but Vivienne was past caring. Inside her loins the second climax was almost ready to burst. She sucked and rubbed Tom's prick until its seed spurted inside her mouth, and, like she had read on the Internet stories, she swallowed. To her, there seemed little taste or unpleasantness. "Where is the hot salty stuff the stories speak of," she thought.

Waking first, partly because of his natural tendency to rise early and partly because his body hadn't fully adjusted to the time change, Tom went to the loo. Returning he was just in time to see Vivienne grip the rings of her trapeze and swing lithely into her wheelchair. Obviously she had done it many times before, this time though when she landed she gave a little cry. "Oooh. I felt that!" as she landed on the relatively hard seat.

"Oh my God," she cried as she saw him in the doorway. "Your face looks real nasty this morning. Oh, Tom, I am sorry for what I did." Indeed Tom's face was painfully sore and swollen and his flesh surrounding his eye very visibly black. "Would you like a couple of Tylenol?" She brought him the painkilling tablets before using the toilet. As she wheeled herself back in the bedroom and swung herself back on the bed she asked, "Is there anything else I can do for you."

"Of course there is," Tom replied with a grin, "You can get me hard again and then put one more of these condoms on me." He had already taken it from his wallet and laid it on the pillow.

"I'm still a bit sore from last night."

"I'm still a bit sore from last night too, but not in the same places." Tom's lopsided grin was infectious. He straddled her chest while she massaged his cock and then gave it a quick suck before rolling on the rubber.

"Don't be gentle this time Tom. Fuck me like you would a normal woman. I want to make up for the pain I caused you."

"Maybe I'll just have to smack your lovely bum again," replied Tom as he thrust into her. Having cum twice the previous evening, Tom took longer to reach his climax. Vivienne on the other hand, stimulated by the tenderness of her cuntal opening and the warmth she felt from her bottom as he pressed her down, had a series of orgasms and cried loudly each time.

For a short while they lay together, recovering, cuddling and kissing. Vivienne stroked Tom's tender face and once again regretted what she had done. "Tom," she started, "You are one of the few people who look me in the face. Almost everyone else looks to one side or if I am with my carer, they ask her what I would like, as if I cannot talk or think for myself. Why do you seem to like me or at least take an interest in me?

"Let's face it Viv, you are not going to win a beauty competition and I'm not Mr. Universe. Most of the beautiful women I know just look down their noses at scruffy old me so I tend to look for the personality behind the face. When I spoke to you under the tree I realised your bitchiness was a front for hiding your real feelings. You needed someone and I too needed someone so I, perhaps not consciously, decided to make an effort with you."

"Tom, I am now glad you did. At first though I thought you was another pushy foreigner." She laughed too. "Tom? Before you leave today, will you do what you said you would? Spank me again. I feel so guilty over your face."

"Later Viv. First we will have to take the fly cutter to Chuck's and try and repair it."

"We?"

"You are coming surely."

"I don't think they want to see me there, or at least Mary won't. She doesn't like me showing up in front of the neighbours. Chuck seems to accept me when he is on his own."

"Well then we'll just have to give the neighbours something to talk about. You know the way? Is there a pavement I can push you along?"

"You mean a sidewalk you British bum! Yeah, all the way. Mostly used by joggers."

It took several minutes before Chuck opened the door. "Morning Chuck."

"Is it?" Chuck wore only his dressing gown and pyjama bottoms. He looked tired and surprised. "Well old buddy, you really were on the receiving end of her fist and everyone is going to know it for a while. What d'ya hit him that hard for Viv?"

"We'll leave you to guess that Chuck," Vivienne replied surprising Chuck even more by the cheeriness of her voice. "You don't look very sprightly this morning."

Didn't get in to 3.30 and it was 4 o'clock before I got to bed. Mary will be worse. I was the designated driver so only had juices. You're early, Tom. Settee not too comfortable?"

"What settee?" Tom quipped.

"You two didn't? Is that why she's unusually perky?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.