Your Birthday Present - Cover

Your Birthday Present

by Allanon

Copyright© 2007 by Allanon

Erotica Sex Story: My ex's fond desires, with a little kink added in for good measure..

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

I called you from work today and asked you if you felt like eating Chinese or Spanish tonight...

You said you felt like Chinese, I said okay, I'll bring some home for you.

Next I told you how I wanted you to be ready for your present that I brought for you... I told you that I would be home from work at 6 and by the time I got home, you were to be freshly showered and perfumed, nude on the bed with your legs wide open, cuffed to the bottom corners of the bed, your blindfold on and your wrists cuffed behind you laying on your back with a pillow under your ass.

I was going to take a quick shower and then come in to see you to give you your present...

I got home just a few minutes late, some last minute details needed to be taken care of... I called upstairs and asked you if you were ready and you said yes. I told you to hold on, I was going to take a quick 5 minute shower and then the fun would begin...

After taking the shower, I opened up the bedroom door and peeked in to make sure you were setup the way I wanted you to be. You were. I guess all of those punishments for not doing what I told you were finally taking hold...

I came into the room and started to rub my hand up and down your legs, between your tits and then over your pussy, sliding a finger in to make sure that you were wet. You were. I then told you to open your mouth as I had something for you. Wider I said, and when your mouth was wide enough, I slowly lowered your present over your mouth and told you to stick your tongue out and start licking, and don't stop until I tell you or you will get a beating. I held it just above your reach until your tongue was sticking way out, then I quickly lowered your present onto your mouth. You immediately knew something was different as instead of my dick, you were licking a pussy.

I watched you as you tried to pull away, but I pushed your present down with you to keep your mouth covered. After a minute I took your blindfold off and looked into your eyes and said Happy Birthday, she's all yours!

I spun her around still keeping her pussy on your mouth and introduced you to Kimmy, an 18 year old Asian girl with small tits and long black hair down to her ass. She was about 5 foot 2 or 3 and weighed about 105 pounds. She had small hips and a tight little ass that was so small that it could fit in your lap. Picking her up off of you I listened to you ask me what I was doing, and I said, I told you I would bring some Chinese home tonight! Besides I just wanted to let you see what it would be like...

You see Kimmy is a virgin, she has never had a dick in her mouth, pussy or ass. She belongs to you for a full week, she has been trained since she was 14 to be a sex slave. Her training taught her how to eat pussy and what was expected of her and that was all. So that you get the most use out of her, I showed you another part of your present, a strap on dick about an inch smaller than me... About 7 inches long and 3 inches thick. I told you that you would get to bust her cherries whenever you wanted to. Although Kimmy knows English, she is not allowed to speak, she can moan or cry out, but she can say no words, your wishes are her desires. I said the one thing that Kimmy has been taught is how to eat pussy, and saying that, I turn her around again and bend her over so that she can reach your pussy and start eating it. It wasn't too long before you were flexing your hips trying to get your pussy farther into her mouth...

Next I sat behind you and lifted your head up and suggested that you go back to eating your Chinese meal... You looked at her juicy pussy, there was some fluid running out of it, and I could see your tongue scooping it up and tasting it, licking your lips... I asked you how it tasted and you asked me if I had tried her, I said no, she is for you, if you want help, let me know and I will help... You smiled at me and said right now I know what I am doing, but here is a small taste. Saying that you slid your tongue into her until it reached her cherry, swirling it around you scooped up some of her juices and then smiled at me and said for me to kiss you. I did and I had to agree that Kimmy had a nice tasting pussy, different from yours, but sweet in it's own right. After saying this, I thought this is something I wanted to remember, so I got off of the bed and got my camera and started filming. First Kimmy eating your pussy, and then you eating hers... Next I asked you how long you were going to keep your arms tied up since it's your birthday. You smiled at me and said Oh Yeah! Kimmy untie me! she quickly got off of you and reached behind you to untie your hands, then down to your legs to untie your legs. It was easy to see now that you were about 5 or 6 inches taller than she. Next you had Kimmy kneel between your legs and start eating you again, this time using her fingers on your pussy. Then you had her roll over onto her back and I watched as you straddled her face and slowly lowered your pussy onto her mouth. You told her to suck you until you came at least twice. She was only allowed to use her fingers after she made you cum the first time though.

She smiled slightly and started eating your pussy like she hadn't eaten in a week, and I could tell she was good, better than me maybe, I would have to watch and pick up some pointers. It wasn't long before she had you cumming, drenching her face in your juices which she licked off of her face like a cat drinking milk. Now reaching back up with her hands, she grabbed your asscheeks and pulled your pussy down to her face, smothering herself in your pussy, I watched her hold you there as she slid first one, then two fingers into your pussy as she ate you out. Next she used her other hand to slide a finger into your ass. She kept all of her fingers working with her tongue. Next she bent her legs up and wrapped them around your neck and pulled your face into her pussy. I watched as your tongue started to eat her pussy as well. I kept videotaping, cursing that there was only one of me, because I was sure that I was missing something at one end while I was taping the other...

After about 10 miutes of you two eating each other, I saw your hand creep down through her bush, (Kimmy has straight black hair, thick around her pussy. She was told when I picked her up, that you wouldn't like it and that it would end up being shaved before she was returned... ) and start fingering her clit. One of the reasons I choose her was that she had a really nice clit, it was easy to see even through her hair, and I just knew that it would be sensitive...

I think you started rubbing her clit just before she started to cum, or maybe she started to cum because you were rubbing her clit, I don't know, but it was interesting to see your head trapped between her thighs and your tongue buried in her bush as she shook as she had the first orgasm of many that you would give her this next week. It must have been interesting for you too, as I then noticed your hips grinding her head into the bed, I thought you were going to push her through the bed you were grinding so hard. I think I actually saw you do a split on her face and balance yourself on her tongue as you came, your fingers wrapped in her hair, pulling her face into your pussy.

As you two came down from your orgasms, I moved Kimmy out of the way and told you that it was my turn now, and I slowly slid my dick down your throat until your nose was in my pubic hair, holding it there, I looked and saw that you had Kimmy behind me, rubbing your tits and pinching your nipples... I slowly fucked your face, moving my dick in and out, every now and then I would pull my dick out and make you stick out your tongue and I would beat my dick on your tongue and your face before slamming it back in. While I was doing this, I had the camera pointing right down at your face, catching every moment of you giving me one of your awesome blowjobs...

After about 10 minutes, I pulled out and rolled you over into doggy style and motioned for Kimmy to get underneath where she started to lick your pussy as I slid my dick in, every now and then I would pull my dick out and let her lick your juices off my dick, and stick her tongue in your pussy again. Next I slid my dick into your ass, and started to pound, harder and harder, I gave the camera to Kimmy so that she could tape it from below you. I saw her face widen in surprise, and when I looked down, I saw that you had bent her body up, and slid your tongue back into her pussy, and I noticed that you slid a finger into her ass as well... I took the camera from her and taped her lower half being assaulted by you, and her face as she felt what it was like to have a finger in her ass for the first time...

Next I pulled out of your ass, and spun you around so that I could skull fuck you with my dick again. I made you straddle Kimmy's face and I grabbed your head and had Kimmy hold your hands by your waist so that you couldn't stop me. I then started slowing driving your head up and down my dick, using your throat like a pussy, holding it in until you started to have tears come out of your eyes, and then pulling out so you could breathe. Then I started to quickly fuck your face, slamming my dick in and out so fast that I couldn't hold the camera anymore. Giving it to Kimmy, I had her film me fucking your face and throat. Then I told you that I was about to cum, and when I did you pulled back so that I came in your mouth rather down your throat, I looked at you in surprise as usually you like my hot cum either spurting into the back of your throat or all the way down your throat, but you just smiled took the camera from Kimmy, handed it back to me and bent over and moved your body down Kimmy's and then you started kissing Kimmy. Now knowing what you were about to do, I moved the camera into position as you opened Kimmy's mouth and then while smiling at the camera, you let my cum drip out of your mouth into hers. She was surprised at first but quickly started swallowing and other than missing a few drops on her chin which you licked up, drank all of my cum like a pro... You two then started to French kiss as I got off of the bed to order dinner...

We decided to take a quick bath, while you 2 girls were starting to ready yourself, I ordered some dinner for all of us. Going back to the bedroom I noticed that the strap on was gone! Grabbing the camera quickly I raced into the bathroom just in time to see you have Kimmy bend over the side of our large tub, big enough for 6 people. With her bent over like that, her feet couldn't touch the ground, thinking of the rough edge of the tub, I grabbed a towel and placed it under Kimmy's hips. I then watched as you slid the harness with the strap on up your hips and into position. Making sure I had enough tape, I watched you move up behind Kimmy, and grab her hair and pull her head back... You whispered in her ear something that I couldn't hear then, but I asked you later and you said that you told her that you were mad, that she was supposed to share my cum with you, not to drink it all herself. Now she was going to pay for that with this dick.

I watched as you rubbed the dick up and down her little pussy and then when you got it lined up, you pulled extra hard on her hair, making her neck stretch out. I was about to ask if you needed to be that hard, when you told me to watch this. I moved behind and slightly below you so I could see you pop her cherry... Lining up your dick with her pussy, you wrapped your hand like a fist in her hair and made her turn her head to face you, the other hand went around her waist as you pushed with your hips. The noise that came out of Kimmy's mouth was fantastic, I think she shouted in another language, and I watched her move her hips as if she was trying to climb up the side of the tub, but you held her still as I caught it on camera as her mouth and her eyes opened up so wide I thought that her eyes were going to pop out of their sockets!

I watched as you ground your hips and heard you tell her, next time think of ME Bitch, when I give you some cum, you give me some back! With each word you pounded your hips into hers, thrusting the fake dick even higher into her body. After holding still for 30 seconds, I watched you start to pull back, it was interesting to see her tight pussy stick to the dick as you pulled it back out. Just when you got it out so just the tip was showing, you bucked your hips again, driving that cock back up her pussy. Over and over again you fucked her with that rubber dick, you let go of her waist and started riding her like a horse, banging your hips into hers time after time. I thought that she was crying tears of pain, but I saw she was actually happy, and I could see small traces of her cherries blood on her thighs as you pounded your prick into her. I noticed that the dick was sliding in and out easier now, and I put my hand on it as you pulled back and I could feel her juices coating it. I loved this, so placing the camera below your ass pointing up as you fucked her, I slid behind you and grabbed your hips and slid my dick up your ass, you were both fucking and being fucked now. I reached around your shoulders and grabbed your nipples and started to pull them from your body as far as I could. I reached down between us and started to spank your ass as I fucked your tight butt hole. I watched as we got into a rhythm, every time I would push my dick into your ass, you would push your dick into her pussy, every time I spanked your ass, you would spank hers... After only 10 minutes of me fucking your ass, and 20 minutes of you fucking Kimmy's new pussy, I came. Spurting my juices into your ass, I shot my load deep in, coating your insides thoroughly. I heard the doorbell ring, patting you on the ass, I told you to keep fucking that pussy, break it in, show her who owns it. Grabbing my robe I hurried to the door and paid for the food, giving the guy a big tip just to get rid of him faster, funny how he always tried to look into the house, and it's always the same guy...

I wonder if it is because he was the guy, I had you pay for the delivery before in just your boxers? That time I told you that if I beat you in a game of cards, you couldn't wear anything above your waist for the whole weekend... Needless to say you lost, or I won... For some reason you played some more cards, I think you wanted me to lose as well. The second time when you lost you had to pay for the pizza delivery. You thought no big deal and when the doorbell rang, you grabbed you robe to put it on, I asked you what you thought you were doing, and then it struck you, you had to answer the door with no top on... I laughed as your face got red, the doorbell rang again and I saw your face take on a look of determination as you strutted down the hall, your little tits sticking out proud, just a pair of boxer shorts on. You opened the door, and from where I was sitting in the dark, I could see the delivery boys eyes pop out of his head as he looked at your beautiful body, your hard nipples sticking out at him... He stuttered and said that he was sorry, but it was 8 dollars and nipple cents, err, 20 cents! I'm sorry, the poor boy said, as he turned red, you gave him 8 dollars and he turned and ran down the stairs as fast as he could.

You came back to me with the pizza and asked how I did, I said not too bad, considering that the poor boy probably busted a nut right there on our doorstep! As we ate the pizza and laughed about what you had just did...

But back to Kimmy now...

After I came back from dropping the pizza off in the toaster oven to keep it warm, I came back into the bathroom to watch you fuck Kimmy some more. I came up behind you and whispered that the pizza was here, and that soon I would have to change the tape. You asked how much tape was left, and I said about 10 minutes or so... You said good, I get to stretch her cunt out for another few minutes! I climbed into the tub with the camera so that I could watch both your face and Kimmy's as you fucked her, you were swaying your hips from side to side, and up and down and around in circles, poor Kimmy must have thought that you would never stop... I whispered in her ear to show me on her fingers how many times she had cum, and she showed me 4 fingers, and as I watched she raised her thumb as her body shook as you fucked another orgasm out of her.

With only 3 minutes of tape left, you told me to hand you the camera and get another tape ready, I ran to get another tape, and as I came back, I saw that you had picked Kimmy up, and by sitting on the closed toilet seat, had her holding the camera as you made her bounce up and down on your cock, your hands pinching her nipples and pulling on her breast meat. I grabbed the camera from her and watched as you leaned back, pulling her with you as you really started to fuck her now, the rubber dick was actually leaving her pussy each time you lifted her up, only to drop her back down again on your hard friend. I watched your eyes as you finally started to shudder as another orgasm ripped through your body, you grabbed Kimmy and turned her around so that she was facing you and started biting on her nipples as you came...

Luckily the tape had 3 extra minutes, as I would not have liked to miss both of your bodies shaking and quivering as you each came down from the high of your mutual orgasms...

Slowly you pulled Kimmy off of your rubber dick and you could hear the sound as it slowly pulled out of her, when it was all out, her legs were bowed out, I don't think she was able to close them right now... I started to run a bath for all of us, and I saw you grab her and whisper something in her ear again...

Whatever you said made her turn and look at me in fear, I was wondering what it was, you finally told me as you leaned up against me to remove the strap on, you whispered in my ear that if she thought that that had hurt, wait until I fuck her with my dick...

We all climbed into the tub and started washing each other off, me trying to keep the camera from getting wet... I told you that I wanted to see both of you bent over the edge of the tub with your asses pointing towards me. You quickly had Kimmy move into position and spread her now open pussy with your fingers, I used the camera to zoom in on this newly opened pussy, you then climbed on her back with your pussy just over hers, you then ordered her to reach back and spread herself as you did too. In front of me was heaven, 2 perfect pussies and 2 perfect asses, and 2 perfect butt holes...

I noticed that even though she had a bushy pussy, there was almost no hair on her ass... Of course you had no hair on your ass, as I always took care of that myself... I grinned as I imagined what Kimmy would look like as you shaved her ass and pussy... Hinting to you I grabbed your hand and rubbed it up and down her ass crack so that you could feel the hair... Taking my hint, you whispered to her that it was time to lose something...

Reaching out of the tub into my cubicle where I keep the tools I use on you, I saw you take out the cream and the scissors... Telling her to turn over, you made her sit on the edge of the tub and spread her legs wide... Leaning in between them I watched you grab the scissors and by pulling on the hair around her lips, you snipped most of the hair off around her pussy. You asked me what I thought, a landing strip or no turf at all? I said why not start with the landing strip, you can always take the rest off later...

You smiled and agreed. Grabbing more of the bush above her pussy you trimmed the sides down so that she had a narrow strip and then started to lather her up, I noticed that a few times a finger or 2 would slide up her pussy... After she was nice and coated, you grabbed my razor and started removing all of the hair around her pussy... It was easy to see as the hair was removed that it was swollen and red, both I think from the fucking you gave her and the fact that she was turned on by you...

After removing all of the unwanted hair around her pussy, you told her to roll over and stand up. You then told her to turn around and point her ass at you. You told her to spread her legs, bend over and grab her ankles, this opened her ass up so that we could both see the remaining hair on her ass...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.