The Gardener - Cover

The Gardener

by dragontattoo

Copyright© 2007 by dragontattoo

BDSM Sex Story: Alexa's gardener takes an upper hand and ties her to the bed.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Light Bond   .

Standing in the doorway, Alexa watched the sweat drip down the gardener's chest. The tall, muscular man had stopped beside the mower and wiped his brow off with a well-tanned arm. It was the day before Independence Day and the temperatures were well into the nineties. She had been observing him all afternoon. An illicit thrill raced through her at the thought of what punishment she was courting. Since the first time he'd caught her staring at him half dressed, he'd taken it as a challenge. A sexual challenge he's more than willing to meet. Standing in front of the sliding glass doors over looking her back yard in a pair of barely there underwear and cropped t-shirt in clear view of him was sure to bring out his dominant tendencies. I'd never be aggressive enough to approach a man of his confidence. Lucky me, I stumbled upon a sure thing to get his attention. It's hard to believe he's attracted to me when he could have his choice of hard bodied co-eds but I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. I'll take what I can get for as long as I can.


Caleb shut the mower off. His work was finally finished. He'd been aware of Alexa's presence since she'd appeared in front of the glass doors. For reasons unbeknownst to him, the idea of her watching him and devouring him with those soft grey eyes was an aphrodisiac. She knows what's going to happen if I catch her too. She was warned. The memory of it teased his already over stimulated nerves. She'd been lying outside in a lounger with her laptop, catching a few rays while she pounded away at the keyboard. Every so often she'd looked up to watch him making the circuit around her huge backyard. It'd distracted him to the point, when he'd come back around, he'd let the mower die and stood over her with his hands on his hips.

"You know, sitting there devouring me with those eyes, is a sure way to get yourself into trouble, ma'am, especially dressed like that." She'd blushed before closing her laptop and disappearing inside. For a few weeks afterwards, he saw her but she was always completely clothed, until a month later when he arrived to find her wrapped in a terry towel bathrobe with a towel on her head. Before he was aware of what he was doing, he'd pulled the sash out of the robe and had her hands tied together after peeling it off her lush body.

His cock surged behind the zipper of his jeans at the memory of their first time together. She's everything I want in a woman. Gentle and caring but a complete submissive. Pushing the mower back to his truck he rolled it onto the trailer and secured it with ease. Patting his pockets to make sure he had his keys and the slender collar he'd picked out, he headed back up the walk to the house. He hoped to she'd accept it because he hadn't been able to think of a better birthday present for her. I'm ready to make our relationship permanent. Walking in the front door like he owned it, he flipped the lock on it with a smile. Alexa turned from sliding glass doors and immediately knelt down, her head lowered.

"Upstairs." Scrambling to her feet, she obeyed.


Alexa gasped as she was pushed down onto her bed. Caleb had stripped off his shorts and pressed his naked body against hers. Pinning her hands above her head, he pressed open mouthed against her quivering flesh. When he picked up the restraints he'd installed shortly after they became intimate, she offered him her hands. Anticipation filled her veins. She hid a smile as he tethered first one wrist and then the other. She loved the intense look he always got on his face when he tied her up.

"Not to tight?"

She pulled experimentally on her restraints.

"No, sir. " Even to her own ears, her voice sounded breathless. Every time, he tied her up, she gave complete control of her pleasure to him. Satisfying her until she was a puddle under him was a talent he had. She tried not to dwell on where he'd acquired the knowledge. Even being at least ten years her junior, he had more sexual confidence than her dead husband had. After securing her legs, she watched as he stepped back from the bed to simply admire his handiwork. Spread eagle across the silk counterpane of her bed, she was sure she was quite tempting. Stifling a protest as he turned away she tried to calm himself. She'd learned the hard way he would come to her when he was ready. No amount of begging would sway him.

Her eyes widened when she saw the tray of ice cubes in his hand. Setting it on the stand next to the bed for easy access, he leaned down and kissed her before pulling back.

"Damn, it was hot out today, almost as hot as you look. I think you need something to cool down you down." Pulling one of the ice cubes out of the tray he stuck inside his mouth before taking it out and running it across the soft flesh of her stomach. A moan escaped her at the icy touch of it. She held her breath when he traced up her ribcage. Is he going to rub that on my nipples?

When he stopped just short of her breasts, she wondered why he was waiting, until he leaned down and ran his tongue over one and then other. A shriek filled the room, as he followed his tongue with the ice. The sharp contrast in heat and ice was enough to make her jerk against her restraints. Ah, he's going to drive me crazy with that ice cube!

"Are you still hot?" When she nodded, he grinned devilishly. "I'll have to work on that." Placing a soft kiss on her navel, he explored it briefly before he slid farther down the bed. When his head was level with her spread legs, he settled comfortably on his elbows.

Alexa gasped when she felt the coolness of the ice followed by the hot flame of his tongue. When he ran it up her inner thigh, she held her breath. She exhaled sharply when he nipped the tender skin between her thigh and pussy. Shaking with desire, she couldn't believe how easily he pushed her to the edge. Every time she let him tie her up, she knew he would make her come so hard do to his inventiveness.

"Patience, Alexa."

"Please..." Tugging on her bonds she tried to keep from begging. Begging doesn't do any good. He'll make me come when he's ready.

"Soon." His promise was whispered against her most sensitive flesh. One hand reached up to pinch at her hard nipples while the other ran the melting ice cube over her bare folds. Pleasure shot down to her inner thighs. When she finally started to plead with him, he lifted his head.

"Please, Caleb, sir. I'll do anything."

"Anything?" He gave the crease of her leg a slow lick.

"Yes."

"I'll hold you to it." Was the only warning he gave before he buried his tongue inside her folds.

"Ahh!" She couldn't stop her cry from escaping her. Her thighs trembled against the sides of his face as he captured her clit between his lips. Shock tore through her when he pressed the ice inside her sheath. "Oh my god, Sir!"

At her cry, he pulled his mouth away. Lifting her head off the pillow at his abandonment, she saw him studying her intensely as if he was waiting for something. What does he want from me? I'll do anything to please him.

"What?"

"We'll talk about it later because right now I want you to come for me." Accenting his words, he slid three of his calloused fingers inside her. Lowering his head he spread her open and fluttered the end of his tongue against her clit. A harsh groan was pulled from her as her climax surged back to the surface. This is why I loved being tied up He can control my body and make it sing. Oh god, I'm going to come. A wail built up in her throat as pleasure washed over her. Trembling against her restraints, she panted as it eased.

"Good girl. You always come so hard for me when I restrain you. I can tease you and play with your body to my content." Withdrawing his fingers, he pulled two more ice cubes from the tray. Anticipation filled her when he parted her folds with his free hand and he inserted both of them inside of her.

"Oh god! If that doesn't cool me down, nothing will."

"We'll see how cool you feel in a few minutes."

"What are you going to do?" She knew he might not answer her but she couldn't help but ask. Instead of answering her, he pulled her open, exposed her clit and attacked it. She screamed, as her already sensitive clit which was quivering from her earlier orgasm throbbed with another orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.