A Fantasy For My Master 001 - Cover

A Fantasy For My Master 001

by Kiki

Copyright© 2007 by Kiki

BDSM Sex Story: The first of perhaps many fantasies written for my Master

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   .

I'm not a morning person but I love sex in the morning. I'll gladly wake before dawn to sex like some people wake to coffee. Don't talk to me yet I haven't had my morning orgasm. I don't do this every morning now because it is work and like I said I'm not a morning person. If I woke up in your arms every morning I would do what ever I could to get and give morning orgasms.

I want to wake early on a Saturday morning when we have nothing planned but just being lazy all weekend. For some reason you are not in bed with me probably, because a story idea struck and you not wanting to wake me are off in the other room typing away. You kept me up late the night before working out new ideas for a future story so I'm tired but I hate the big empty bed. I throw the covers off and stretch and wiggle to the middle of the bed and stretch some more arms and legs spread wide hands above my head. I have every intention, like I normally do when you wander off, of getting up and going to where you are. I'll curl up on you while you work and go back to sleep. You pet me while you think and work out different parts of the story in your head. Some times you brush your fingers over my nipples, or run your fingers through my pussy or sometimes you just run your hand over my hair and down my back just petting me like your big pussy cat. But this morning all my good intentions are washed away by the vigorous late night. If you're only partly awake and you stretch and move around in bed, the bed becomes 100 times more comfortable; this is what happened and I fell back asleep, laying spread eagle.

In the other room you have just gotten down the thoughts for the bondage scene that was giving you trouble. Now that you have typed it out, you reach down and start to pet me but realize that I'm not there. That's odd. My little one is always there when I come out of one of my late night or early morning writing frenzies. Then you think about last nights activities and you smile to yourself. I did keep her going for hours last night she was exhausted, hell I'm exhausted if it weren't for this idea rattling around in my head I would be in bed with my little one wrapped around me. You look at the clock and realize that it is still really early, so you head back to bed and to me.

When you enter our bedroom you freeze and groan. Oh that little slut, she is so tricky. Here I just want to go back to bed and get some rest, but since I left the bed my little one has thrown all the covers from the bed and is now laying spread eagle and naked in the center of the bed. You think I'm setting a scene for you to play out, but on closer inspection you realize that I'm sound asleep. Oh the fun I'm going to have now. You go to the corners of the bed and as gently and quietly as you can you slip my ankle and wrist restraints on and tighten them up so my movement is almost nothing, just a little wiggling, and as you know I can thrust my hips up and down. You think briefly of pouring cold water over me as a punishment for... something, but you're just too pleased with me at the time to wake me like that. So you start up my legs with your mouth and work your way up my body, licking and kissing and touching and soothing every part of me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.