Stud Farm - Cover

Stud Farm

Copyright© 2007 by Scheeme

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Carl is a well-hung high schooler whose whole life centers around his cock. He has bagged hundreds of women, and intends to have many more, but a wrench is about to be thrown into his plans...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Caution   Violence  

Simone's hips seemed disconnected from her body as she placed one foot in front of the other. Carl's eyes were dragged up her body to her face, and he shook a little more with each step. The starched white crease in her short skirt brushed against the side of Carl's bed with a slight scraping sound. Carl glanced down at the noise and was able to see the texture of the skirt, then snapped his eyes up to Simone's and gulped.

Simone stared hard at Carl, not flinching or removing her gaze. As she held him mesmerized, she gently reached one well-manicured hand across the bed and grasped the folded extra blanket from the far end. She dragged the material slowly across Carl's body, never letting her gaze falter, though a slight smile played on her dark red lips as the weight of the blanket slid across Carl's covered groin, eliciting a slight shiver. She pulled it the rest of the way off and held it in front of her, letting it fall from it's folds down to the floor. Her body effectively hidden, Carl took the moment to try and draw a breath. She moved forward and leaned tentatively across the bed, reaching with the edge of the blanket grasped in both hands.

Carl watched as the statuesque beauty leaned further and further across him, and his eyes focused in on her breasts, straining against the confines of her uniform, descending deliciously towards his covered body. Simone made no moves that would indicate that she was aware of Carl's aroused state, but all pretense was shattered as she lowered her weight across Carl's lap, pressing her perfect breasts into his lap. Carl let out an unabashed groan, closing his eyes and throwing his head back against his pillow. His hips inadvertently bucked up against those soft curves, but her weight was gone. He opened his eyes and stared up into the deepest brown eyes he could ever remember seeing. She smiled at him, with the tiniest touch of teasing expression, but then turned her back and made her way to the end table where the paramedic had left the chart.

Carl's eyes devoured her as she walked, her white stockings accentuating every smooth muscle and every perfect curve before disappearing behind her tight skirt. Her hips swayed provocatively with each motion, causing the poorly hidden charms of her tight butt to wiggle back and forth in mesmerizing fashion. When she bent to pick up the chart from the end table, the hem of her skirt crept further up her seams, showing just the hint of tanned flesh above her stocking. Carl shivered as he felt heat rush across his body, weaving its way through his body seeking out his straining cock. He felt a small trickle of sweat run down the back of his neck and get absorbed into his pillow, and fought to maintain his cool and calm demeanor even as his mind played through infinite scenarios wherein he had his way with this medical wet dream.

"Well, Carl. It looks like five broken ribs, total. They've taped you up and put you on Darvocet for the pain, but that's about it. I'm not even sure why they have you bedridden, as there isn't anything that can be done about broken ribs but to let them heal."

As she spoke, she slowly turned in place, smoothly taking tiny steps in her bright white heels while keeping her eyes glued to the chart.

"As it is, though, you have contracted out for my services for five days, and I promise to make those days as... easy as possible for you."

Carl was aching at the amazing tone in her voice, imagining it as hot lava encased in crushed velvet, rolling over his body. When her tone trailed off, she lifted her eyes to look at him once more, and this time her smile spread across her delicate features, revealing a gorgeous bright white smile that hinted at more than it's share of mischief.

"So, Carl, is there anything I can do for you right this moment? You seem a bit flushed. Would you like me to remove the blanket?"

Carl tried as hard as he could to swallow, but his throat was bone dry and he ended up emitting a small gagging noise, which he tried his hardest to suppress. He finally managed to swallow properly, and snuck his tongue out his mouth to wet his dried lips. He found words still eluding him, however, and contented himself with a slight nod. Simone set down his chart and started sidling towards him, the dance of her hips just as mesmerizing from this angle. Carl could feel drops of precum oozing out of the end of his painfully hard cock, and found himself hoping both that she would and would not notice his erection.

Simone took up her post at the edge of the bed and reached back across to grab the far end of the blanket. This time there was no pretense at all, though she drew out the process even longer. Carl hissed between his teeth as her huge breasts pressed once more against his quivering cock. He closed his eyes and willed his hips to hold still, but opened them once more almost immediately. Simone leaned her upper body against his crotch, pushing her soft melons hard against his cock, and twisted her torso slightly from side to side, rubbing the sides of his concrete prick through the blankets and clothes. Carl dragged his vision away from the place where his groin ended and her tits began and forced himself to look her in the eye. That same teasing smile had returned, but this time it was more pronounced. She raised one eyebrow in a deliberate motion and licked her lips with the very tip of her wet tongue. As she did so, from deep in her throat came a rumbling purr. She looked for all the world like a sleek cat toying with its prey before making it into a meal.

Carl whimpered as the ache started to grow in his balls. His arousal seemed determined to spiral out of control as this erotic vision mashed her tits into his groin and hips, and he tried his absolute hardest to maintain control. Suddenly the weight and pressure were gone, and Carl watched as Simone rose back up, pulling with her the convenient blanket. He watched in disbelief as she took on a very businesslike air and began to fold the blanket into a nice little pile, which she then deposited on the edge of the bed. She turned and lowered her magnificent bottom onto the edge of the bed, then turned her head to look Carl in the eye.

"Well, Carl. Your temperature should be fine now, and if it's still too warm in a bit we can open some windows. You're all set for medicines, and I'll bring you in some bottled water. Now, unless you have something else... ?"

Carl just gawked at her. He blinked in confusion once, then again, cocking his head slightly to the side.

"Um... I..."

Carl blushed at the audible quiver in his voice, but was encouraged by her slight flush and large smile as she regarded him. He did his best to steady himself, taking a breath or two to calm himself.

"Miss... Simone, you said?"

"Yes, Carl. And please, no 'Miss'. I'm a happily married woman, but I encourage most of my patients to simply call me Simone..."

"Ah... Married?"

In reply Simone simply lifted her left hand and waggled the ring finger slightly. A large diamond-shaped boulder sat at the base of her finger, held properly in place by diamond-encrusted platinum strands.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.