Stud Farm - Cover

Stud Farm

Copyright© 2007 by Scheeme

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Carl is a well-hung high schooler whose whole life centers around his cock. He has bagged hundreds of women, and intends to have many more, but a wrench is about to be thrown into his plans...

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   BDSM   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Caution   Violence  

"What?" Carl was incredulous. Could this old broad be serious? She claimed to be some kinda Heidi Fleiss for really rich women, and she wanted him to be one of her gigolos? His head spun at her words, trying to make some sense of what she had said. Of all her pronouncements, this one was the hardest to stomach.

"Mister Windsor, I certainly have no expectation that you will be able to put this all together well enough to give me a satisfactory answer tonight. Instead, I suggest that you take a week to consider everything I have told you, and my offer. I assure you that should you decide to decline this generous offer, your file will never again see the light of day, and you can continue living your life, such as it as been, with no further interference from my daughter or myself. What I suggest you do is take some time and examine your life to this point, and whether you wish to return to that existence, or make something of yourself."

"What do you-"

"No, Mister Windsor. I wish to hear nothing further from you this evening. I would ask you to please leave, now, without another word. I have no desire to listen to your chest-beating, defensive, pre-adolescent ramblings. I assure you that everything I have told you is completely factual. You stand at a crossroads of your life now, Mister Windsor, whether or not you realize it."


Mary smiled to herself, her ear against the door of her mother's home office. She had heard every word her mother had spoken to Carl, and knew that it was time for her make herself scarce, but she had her own agenda. She was dressed in a nightgown that was more revealing than most of her usual eveningwear, and her hair was drawn back with a pale blue butterfly clip. She positioned herself directly beside the door, so that when it opened she would be directly in Carl's way, but invisible to her mother. The door swung open a moment later.

Carl was shocked to see Mary standing there, but her hand immediately shot to her lips in a shushing motion. She waved to him to follow her, and turned to walk down the hall, making no noise in her bare feet. Carl numbly closed the door behind him and followed her, silently. His mind was racing, and seemed to have finally blown a circuit. He couldn't formulate anything approaching a real thought, and was too far gone to even watch Mary's ass as it hinted at it's roundness with each swaying step. When they had traveled almost halfway to the front door, Mary turned to him and motioned him closer. He took a step, drawing almost nose to nose with her, and she leaned forward to whisper directly into his ear in the faintest whisper he had ever heard.

"I know my mother gave you a week, Carl, and gave you several guarantees. Let me make something perfectly clear. If you so much as look crosseyed at Lisa, or anyone else, for that week, then I give you my own guarantee that the file will not go to the police. It will go to the papers, and your whole family will go down for your actions, I swear. You've raped your last girl, either way."

With that, she slid her lips along his neck in a mocking caress, then stepped to the side so that he could continue past her on out the front door. Carl, dumbstruck, did exactly that after a long, confused look at Mary's stone face.


Carl reached up and slapped the alarm clock, perhaps a bit harder than was necessary. It had been a long night, and he hadn't slept for much of it. It had seemed like he was just drifting off to sleep when the alarm had gone off, scaring him half to death and jostling away any sleep he might have been getting. As he relaxed back into his pillow, now fully awake, he thought back over the events of the previous night. He was unable to reach any sort of meaningful decision, or even any sort of understanding about what she had told him, no matter how long he pondered it all.

Genevieve had made several statements that seemed impossible to Carl. Rape? He had never raped a girl in his life. They had all come willingly, hadn't they? Didn't all of them want nothing more than another go-round with him? Of course they did. His cock was the thing legends were made of, and he knew how to use it, too. Of course girls screamed when he fucked them. They screamed because it felt so damn good. He knew that Genevieve was wrong about this, but was able, after a time, to admit to himself that she was probably just acting off of bad information. He was sure that there were some fathers in town who would have to call what he had done to their daughters rape in order to save face. He wasn't sure why Mary hadn't backed him up, though. And what was with Mary's intimating that he had raped Lisa? Lisa had been tied up, spread-eagled, when he came in the damn door! If that wasn't wanting it, then what was? No, that wasn't a rape. Not even close. Mary probably heard about how hard he had given it to her and assumed he had raped her. But shit, she had seen his cock with her own two eyes, and felt what it could do! She had to know that women couldn't help themselves when he got around them. It was the natural order of things. He was simply a superior male, and there wasn't anything that the female of the species could do to resist the urge to mate with him.

The more Carl thought these thoughts, and many more just like them, the more he convinced himself that her story about rape, as well as her insinuation that he hadn't fucked the hell out of her daughter, was all just a bunch of BS from an old geezer who probably didn't even remember what sex felt like. He almost felt sorry for her.

That being said, what was up with his father? His dad had never said anything at all to him about any of that shit that Genevieve had in that blue folder. He hadn't even known about the damn abortion clinic payments... that sucked. He wondered which of the girls he had laid up. Shit, he'd never even considered that one of them might get pregnant. They all came after him... he just assumed that they came prepared. Apparently not. Shit, he was lucky there had only been a couple who had ended up knocked up, considering how many he had fucked.

Whatever the case, it was pretty obvious that his father was done with Carl. That really sucked. Carl couldn't remember the last time his dad had said anything about him to warn him about his behavior. Now he was going to get some old bitch to try and get Carl to stand straight? That was just fuckin pathetic, as far as Carl was concerned. His dad was supposed to be some kinda bigwig, and he couldn't even try and man up to his own son? Fuck, that was sad. If his dad wasn't away in Portland for a conference, he woulda had it out with him, but he had no clue when his dad would be back. It definitely wouldn't be before the week was up, whatever the case.

Before the week was up? Who cares about the fucking week being up? This crazy old bitch has some fucked up ideas about me and about the shit I've been doing. Why should I care about her damn lectures or her damn deadlines? Fuck her anyway. She's a senile old bitch, and has managed to mess up her own daughter's mind. Who the fuck was she to be making him offers, and passing judgment on him, and how he lived his life? Fucking nobody, that's who. Crazy-assed bitch.

What did she think, that he was just gonna jump cause she offered him a job fucking chicks? What the fuck did he need her for? He had all the chicks he could handle, any time he wanted. If he wanted to fuck a chick, he did, and didn't have to wait for anyone's say-so. So what was so great about having someone else control who and how often he fucked? Not a damn thing, that's what. Genevieve's clients were probably all as fucking old as she was, and he no desire to sink his pussy-stretcher into some old-ass wrinkled bitch. That just wasn't going to happen. He was gonna keep mining the high school and college chicks, and score as much snatch as he could possibly score.

That left that damn file, though, and especially the fucking threat that Mary had laid on him last night. She said that if he were to touch another chick for a week, that she'd publish the shit. That'd be fucking devastating to his family, and Carl couldn't let that happen. He considered asking Mary for the file, but it was pretty damn obvious that her mom had her fucking brainwashed or something. There wasn't going to be a damn thing he could do to get that file out of her. And Genevieve had made it pretty damn clear that the file was going to be her leverage if he did accept this fucking ridiculous deal. She wasn't gonna part with it as long as there was a chance he'd end up working for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.