The Magus Prime - Cover

The Magus Prime

Copyright© 2007 by J. Emery

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As the power of magic fades, Orlin finds he is chosen to battle the reemergence of evil. His life is forever changed as he learns to wield the power of magic and love. Very little sex as the story begins, but will pick up speed in succeeding chapters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

The great hall of the Magus Prime stood at the base of Mount Koor. The mountain stood alone in the vast plain that surrounded it, and its profile made it all the more striking with its large flat summit. The massive tower of the Crystals stood in the center of the plateau. The Crystals still adorned the top of the stone tower, but their power and glory faded at the close of the Great War with Keitor until they looked black against the morning sky. For the first time in many generations, a faint glow radiated from the core of the three crystals. The Crystals were again channeling energy. The powers of good were readying for war.

"The signet of Tan has found its master." Colin told the council of the Magus Prime. "Orlin Cairn will soon arrive for training."

The High Priest of the Triune Fathers looked around the table. "What of the others?"

The heads of the three orders exchanged glances. Finally Orah turned to the priest and answered. "The Crystals have begun to channel. The energy flow is low at this point but it should strengthen over a period of time until they are fully functional. The three of us can feel the increase in available energy we can use."

"We believe this indicates that the signets have all have bonded to their new masters." Rolan continued as Orah whispered to Colin.

"I was able to contact Orlin because he did not remove the ring after claiming it. My associates will find the heirs of their respective orders as soon as possible and bring them here." Colin paused and then continued. "We may not have time to send them through the university as we did Orlin. I fear this course of action but we are all aware that the evil grows quickly in the south."

"I believe we can train them adequately here although Colin disagrees with me." Orah stated with a quick glance at Colin.

The priest looked thoughtful for a moment. "How long will it take to get the heirs of the Magus Prime ready for what is expected of them?"

"Orlin is able now to channel more energy than most at his age and level. He doesn't see himself as someone special, but he is very strong for a novice magician." Colin looked his peers. "I believe they all will be genetically adapted to using magic in ways we never dreamed. That is the gift given to their respective families."

"Do we know more of the seed-bearer of Keitor?" The priest asked changing the subject.

"I have felt her presence on several occasions." The blue robed Rolan answered. "She terminates the probe quickly, so I have been unable to search her thoughts for long." He paused, "She looks for information too I think. Her aura is strange. I do not feel the total evil in her that I expected, and this worries me. I fear she may fated to bring Keitor back to this dimension rather than to do his evil for him."

"Do you believe if we were to capture her we could remove this tag the demon placed in her?" Orah asked as his yellow robe flashed orange in the red torchlight surrounding them. "I have some healing spells that work wonders with persons touched by the undead."

"That's a great idea," said Colin. "I'll just pop down to Zordarok and ask if we can borrow her for a few experiments. I'm sure the priests down there will be very understanding."

"Why must you mock me, Colin?" Anger flared in his hazel eyes. "The woman can't stay in the fortress all the time. All we must do is find an opportune moment and bring her here."

The priest stood and moved from the table. "Gentlemen, I trust we are done here, and I have other pressing matters to attend. Keep me informed if you would." He left in the direction of the public audience hall to meet with the many pilgrims that flocked to the temple daily.

Rolan laughed. "I don't think the High Priest realizes that with the return of the Magus Prime, his religious charades will not be needed." He turned back to his colleagues and continued. "We must put everything aside and find the missing signets. Time is running out."

Sharia straightened up as she reached the end of the long row of vegetables. She walked to a nearby shade tree and leaned the hoe against its ragged trunk. "You better hurry Leah, if you want to go down to the creek with me." She urged her younger sister.

"I'll be just a few more minutes Sharia." Leah looked up at the bright sun. "It sure is hot today. The water is going feel great."

Sharia pulled a rag from her pocket and wiped the sweat and several strands of golden hair from her eyes. She grabbed the hoe and started cultivating the last row. She was looking forward to the cold water and decided to help her younger sibling. Working together they soon finished the chores and walked to the creek laughing and talking as they went.

Sharia quickly undressed and jumped into the cold water. The water was frigid and she shivered as her nude body erupted with goose bumps. She quickly acclimated to the cold and enjoyed the frolic with her sister. "I'm going to lie in the sun for a while Leah. Don't get too cold."

"I'll be alright sis," Leah answered. "I'm not little anymore. I know you feel responsible for me since mom and dad died but I'm thirteen now."

Sharia smiled as her sister climbed out of the water and sat down beside her. "You better get something to sit on unless you want a rash on that cute bottom of yours from the pasture grass."

Leah turned and looked at her sister. "I wish I had your body. I still look like a boy, but your breasts are full and beautiful." She paused, "What do you have around your neck?" She queried.

Sharia looked down. "Oh this," she took the ring and chain from her neck. "I found it in one of dad's trunks after he died."

Lean leaned in close. "I love that blue stone. It glows if you look at it just right."

"It's strange Leah, I don't feel its right to wear it, but I can't bring myself to put it back either." She studied the engraved dragons holding the stone.

"Try it on." Leah encouraged.

Sharia removed it from the chain. The metal felt warm to her skin as she slipped onto her finger. "It fits perfectly Leah." She paused and looked at the ring. "It's making me dizzy." She said as she tried to pull it off of her finger. "I uh..." Her world faded to black as she passed out.

Leah jumped up and ran to the unconscious form of her sister. "Sharia wake up! Please, Sharia wake up!" she said as she shook her shoulder. She grabbed the ring and tried to pull it off her sister's hand, but when she touched she heard a voice.

"Don't worry Leah. Your sister is with me." A man's voice said. "I will send her back in a few minutes, but for now I need to speak with her."

Sharia looked around her. She was in a small room with a sofa along one wall and a desk off to the side. "Hello," she called out confused.

"There is a robe hanging in the corner if you would like put it on. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable with me." A masculine voice instructed.

"How can you speak in my thoughts? That causes me more discomfort than my nudity." Shari said as she slipped into the iridescent blue robe with golden filigree stitched on the sleeves and hem. The color shimmered beautifully as she walked back to the sofa and sat down.

Sharia felt a presence in the room with her and she turned and found a man sitting behind the oak desk. His hair was gray and his eyes were the most amazing color of blue. He was old but his eyes left no doubt he was in control of his faculties is every respect.

"Telepathy is a gift we both possess. My name is Rolan Prather and I am the head of the Blue Order." He smiled as he watched her reaction. "You wear the Signet of Alanon Corsair the acolyte of Sallidon the Guardian of the Mind. That tells me a lot more about you Miss Corsair than your lack of modesty."

She looked at him incredulously as she spoke. "This is some kind of dream isn't it?"

"No, I am quite real." Rolan gave her a wink as he replied.

"Ok, what is it you want with me?" she asked.

"How much do you know of you family and its ancestry?" He asked as he walked to the sofa and sat beside her.

"Not much, my mother died when Leah was born, and dad never talked about our family. His eyes were a deep blue like yours." She blushed.

Rolan spoke quietly. "The blood of Alanon run pure in your veins, otherwise the ring would not have chosen you." He sighed and continued. "You are his heir and possess his gift from the First Fathers."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.