Anne Finds a Family - Cover

Anne Finds a Family

Copyright© 2007 by Dawn30

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story of a young woman, who is all alone in the world, finding a new but unusual family. The first two chapters are romantic with no sex but the third one makes up for it.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

Anne had just left class and was scurrying to her job at a dinner a couple of blocks down the road. She reached the door just in time to go to work. Hurrying behind the counter she clocked in and grabs an apron and order pad. Joe, her boss, calls from the kitchen, "We were starting to get worried, but just on time as usual."

Before heading to her first table she called back, "This is the last week, I'm not taking as many classes next semester." Joe smiled at Anne as she set off to take care of the customers. Joe was crazy about Anne. She was the most dependable waitress he had had in the ten years he'd owned his own dinner. She had worked for him for a year and a half now and had never been late and had only called in sick once. Plus she was a sweet kid and a great hard-working waitress. The regular customers just loved her.

Anne loved Joe and the job was ok but what she didn't let people see was that her time and energy were stretched to the limit. Monday through Friday she was in class from 8:00 a.m. until 2:30 in the afternoon. Then she was at work from 3:00 p.m. to 10pm and also worded the morning shift on Saturdays. In the time she had left she was busy doing homework.

Anne had herself overloaded for a reason though. At the age of eight her parents were killed in a car accident. She had spent the next ten years in an orphanage ran by the Catholic Church and attended Catholic school. Although the nuns that had raised her were loving and supportive their rules were very strict and punishment severe. Anne learned early on to obey the rules, be polite, and to escape into a fantasy world of what her life would be like if...

For financial reasons she now attended a college ran by the Catholic church. Thirteen years of the rules and supervision was enough for her. Anne was a very spiritual person but not very religious. Even after eating and breathing the religion for thirteen years, she still didn't agree with it. She believed in being good to people, in being generous, and in being honest, but most of the other Catholic teachings did not agree with her. It was all most over now. She had one last semester and she would be graduating with a degree in English.

Anne wanted to be a writer and had a rough start on several novels but had not had time to do much with them. Now though she was three months away from finishing school and had a few job prospects that would give her time to work on her writing. Little did she know that soon something would happen to change her plans for the future.

Business was slow when a small group of men, one of which was a regular customer, entered and took a table at the back of the restaurant. Anne hurried over with water glasses and menus. "Hello, Frank, Having a business dinner tonight."

"You know it. How did finals go?" he asked.

"Ok. I'm just glad they're over." Anne confessed

"Well, I hope you don't take on so much next semester. It's not good for a young lady to have to work so hard."

Anne smiled, took their drink orders and left to fill them. Frank, the regular costumer, thought a lot of Anne and told his companions all he knew about her. "If I was ten years younger... Any way, lets just say she's a great girl. She works too hard though. She works six days a week here and was taking 23 college hours this semester. She doesn't even take summers off. I guess that's why she's graduating in three years."

"She's very determined," stated Eric, a close friend and business associate of Frank's.

"Yes, she is. She's really sweet though and she's had a hard life. Her parents died when she was young and the poor thing ended up being raised by nuns." The conversation ended when Anne returned with the drinks. As she took their orders, she could feel a set of eyes on her. When it was Eric's turn, he ordered without looking at the menu but instead stared Anne straight in the eye.

Anne found herself in a trance. His bright eyes stood out hypnotically against his dark complexion and hair. Anne almost missed the order she was so enthraled with his eyes. She blushed a little as she repeated their orders then hurried to the kitchen.

Eric eyed Anne thought the whole meal. Eric was a man who knew what he liked and most often he got it. This was true in his personal life as well as his professional one. When the meal was over and the other men had left, Eric stayed and ordered coffee. As Anne sat the coffee cup on the table Eric asked "so do you get a break sometime tonight?"

"Ah, yes," Anne stammered.

"When?" he asked plainly.

"Well, actually I'm due for one now."

"Great, go get you something to eat and come join me. I got a lot of time to kill and cold do wit some pretty company after spending the day with Frank."

Anne giggled. "Well I have to check with Joe."

"Go ahead. I'll be waiting."

Anne hurried to the kitchen and nervously explained the situation to her boss. Joe was amused. "Go ahead and take the rest of the night off. You need a little fun." Anne blushed and headed out of the kitchen with a huge chef's said and loaded baked potato.

As Anne sat down across from Eric, he looked at her plate funny. Anne was suddenly embarrassed. "Please don't think I'm a pig. I just haven't eaten since six this morning."

Eric chuckled, "It's ok, I was just wondering where a little thing like you would put it all."

Sensing his good nature, she relaxed "You'd be surprised," and ate a fork full of salad.

"So Frank tells me you're about to graduate college."

"Yes, " Anne replied between bites, "in May. I'll be glad when it's over. Everyone thinks I take a lot of classes because I like school but actually it's just the opposite. I do it so I can hurry up and get out. Fifteen years is enough."

Eric smiled, "I see what you mean. I couldn't wait to finish school either."

For the next hour the two talked. Anne felt comfortable and safe knowing Joe was just a few yards away. She would have never left the diner with a stranger and Eric seemed to know that and never suggest that they leave. Anne was really beginning to like Eric and was hoping he'd ask her out until she found out how old he was. "32, gosh, I thought you were more like 26 or 27."

"Well, thanks for the compliment. I do try to take care of myself." Eric replied. They

continued talking but Anne all but put the thought of a date out of her mind. Eleven years, she

thought, was too much of an age difference. At nine O'clock Joe began closing up and reluctantly

Anne yawned. "I think it's time for me to go, besides someone really needs to get some sleep."

Eric stated.

"Yeah," Anne replied. "I have to be back here tomorrow morning."

"So you work tomorrow?" Eric asked nonchalantly. "What time do you get off?"

"Two," Anne answered. She was afraid that he was going to ask her out. She really liked him but would have said no because of the age difference.

"Good night, Anne, sleep well," Eric said kissing her hand as he left. Anne locked the door behind him and sat down with her head on the bar.

"So, do we have a big date tomorrow?" Joe asked teasingly.

"No," Anne sighed.raising her head. "He's too old."

"How old is too old?" Joe asked

"32. Besides he didn't ask."

"That's not too bad," Joe responded. "At least he's old enough to have his life together. And as far as him not asking, well I saw the way he was looking at you. He'll be back."

"And just how do you know. He just needed some company tonight that's all."

"Oh, I know, he'll be back," Joe reiterated. "Now go home and get some sleep. You are exhausted." Anne was exhausted and once out of the shower and in the bed she fell straight to sleep.

Five a.m. came too quickly. Anne stretched before slapping at her alarm clock. As she got ready for work she wondered if Joe was right. Would Eric be back? As she combed out her curly, ash-blond hair she contemplated what she would say if he came back and asked her out. By the time she got to work she had make up her mind. She would say yes. It was just a date and she desperately needed some fun.

The morning flew by. The diner always had a good breakfast crowd and Saturdays were especially busy. It was Ten o'clock before Anne had a chance to think of Eric. She was kind of disappointed that he hadn't showed up yet. After helping to clean up after breakfast she took a break and ate herself then promptly at Eleven the lunch rush hit and for the next two and a half hours she was in a mad dash taking orders and keeping drinks filled.

It was one thirty when things finally began to slow down. As Anne came out of the kitchen caring her last order, she saw Eric setting at the bar holding a menu. She delivered the order than went behind the bar. "What can I get ya?" she asked cheerfully.

Eric lowered the menu and smiled. His eyes causing Anne to swoon. "What I want isn't on the menu," he stated slyly.

Showing her nativity Anne replied, "Well, what do you want. I'm sure Joe will fix it if he can."

Eric laughed, "Well, do you think Joe cold fix me a date with you."

Anne blushed "I don't think he has the ingredients for that dish, bu I'll see what I can do." Anne went into the kitchen and Joe fixed her a special sandwich with a note held on top with a toothpick. The note contained Anne's phone number, what time she got off work and a message from Joe. "Treat her right young man. Show her a good time and know that she is a very special young lady. Signed Joe"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.