Snatched - Cover

Snatched

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 15

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Camping in Alaska for a little fishing and hunting. My vacation started out wonderfully, then went to SHIT! But suddenly things were looking up again.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

Waiting patiently for my mates to return turned into dozing off. I don't really know how long they were gone but they were happy as hell when they got back.

Both mothers and fathers had been amazed, along with Matatu and the healing woman who'd both been called over to see it. Caloe sent word that she would provide help for me tomorrow to make more of them.

At first I wasn't so happy about that but on further consideration I knew it would be best. What I needed to do was teach the women how to do it and then explain clearly how it worked. They could probably come up with a better way to do it if they understood the process completely.

My mates pushed me to my back after the talking was over and they showed me that they were very proud of the candles.

When we woke the next morning I was at first grateful that no spooky feelings were letting me know something was about to happen, and then a little let down about it. A few seconds later, when my mates started squirming around just before waking, I decided that I wasn't down about one damned thing. I busied myself teasing nipples until their eyes sprang open, almost at the exact same instant.

"He is feeling full of himself this morning after his wonderful surprise last night," Katia told Shaeta.

"He has a right to. I was certainly feeling full of him shortly after we got back from our demonstration," Shaeta said, and then blushed a little.

"Would you believe it, I had that same feeling just after you did," Katia said, and then damned if they didn't both start giggling at me.

"We need more of those feelings, Katia. We have to practice more because it always seems he gets the better of both of us."

"I'm not sure we should, remember, every time we get him going, he gets twice as much practice as either one of us. If he gets any better we are going to have to beg Breezus for another help mate," Katia said.

"I'm not sure about that, I think we should wait until he has our bellies swelling first. We might need some relief after that happens though," Shaeta said.

Man, that hit me right where I lived. Maybe it is typical of a male, but I hadn't even been thinking about the natural consequences of the fucking we'd been doing. They were probably both right, men just couldn't be trusted to think ahead, at least I now knew that I couldn't be.

We got out of our furs and dressed then, heading outside to see what the day had in store for us. I still had a storage shed in mind but just before they brought me a bowl of breakfast I decided it was time to try firing the three cups I'd made.

When Denac and Jekaycey showed up I could tell by her gait that all that yelling and screaming she'd been doing last night, the noises that had been such an inspiration to my mates and I, had left her a little sore herself.

Then I took a look at Denac and wondered if his face wasn't going to be sore soon, from the way he was smiling it so hard. I couldn't let this chance slip by.

"Denac, if you don't stop smiling so wide your face is going to get stuck that way," I said, and of course it made everyone look at him.

"Do not annoy me this morning. I am a little angry at you," he said, but didn't let up on the smile.

"Angry, at me?"

"Yes, not three days after we fought and you knocked me senseless I found my wonderful mate. Now I am angry that you didn't do it two winters ago. Jekaycey and I worked very hard last night just trying to catch up," he said.

"You don't have to tell us that, Denac," Shaeta said, "We heard how hard Jekaycey was working. I think the whole camp did."

I could almost see Denac's chest swelling with pride as Jekaycey's face started turning that delicious red from embarrassment, then she laughed.

"I'm not sure if I was working or being worked on. It doesn't matter though, as long as he doesn't forget what he did," Jekaycey said, and it was Denac's turn to blush.

We joked and teased a little more while we ate but as the women were taking the dishes away Shaeta reminded me that the cups might be a good place for me to start this morning. Since Denac seemed to be waiting for me to find us something to do today I showed him the cups, explained what they were for, and what still needed to be done about them. He came up with a great idea.

"If we need to heat them, slowly at first, and then keep the fire going, maybe we should cut the bee tree up some more and use its wood. It is dry already and maybe it won't get too hot at first," he said, and that's what we did.

We took the cart and the two-man saw and went back to the bee tree we'd felled. Cutting it into eighteen-inch lengths, we stopped when we had four sections and then carted them back to camp, setting them off away from things. It only took about an hour with the sledges and wedges to split them up into small pieces.

While Buttercup hung around grazing near us, we burned the grass off a small spot and then placed the cups in the center of it, then we stacked the smallest pieces of split wood around them and lit them. As it got going we put more wood around it until later the burning wood was completely covering the cups. We kept it going all day, even eating in shifts at lunch.

We considered staying with it in shifts during the night but gave that up as a bad job. There were three women that needed tending to as well. So we built the fire up once more after eating supper and then took the night off, for other duties.

Since Denac and I had been occupied practically all day, I had missed out on the candle demonstrations my mates and their mothers had been doing. Apparently they had taken time to show every woman and girl, except for those six and younger, the candles - taking them into a hut where a candle was lit and closing the outer flap for the show and tell. They had been bursting with pride all day and were intent on showing me how much they appreciated me.

Apparently they had done quite a bit of discussing the matter too, and as soon as they had me naked and on my back with two candles to provide illumination, they sprang their surprise on me. Since I had been so bold as to lick their tasty pussies they had decided that it might not be so bad to put their mouths to my dick. Of course I was all for this decision, and I did my best to explain exactly how it should be done while they were experimenting.

With new knowledge, the urge to use it often sometimes goes to the extreme. By the time they finally decided that they just couldn't get me hard again, no matter how they sucked, I was afraid they had licked my poor dick raw. I tried to be a good sport about it though and I was intending to give them both a good licking before I was just too tired to do anything.

That's when I learned that they were already completely over their previous uncertainty about licking each other. I'm pretty sure I got to watch the very first sixty nine between two women on Margata. It was an inspiring sight, and I only wished I'd had the energy remaining to participate.

At breakfast the next morning I noticed that almost all the women and even a few of the men kept giving me little smirk type grins. It took me nearly an hour to figure out what caused them. They thought that I had been the instigator of the yelling and moaning coming from our hut last night. What the hell, who was I to ruin their dreams, I just puffed out my chest and swaggered a little.

Denac and I went to the scene of yesterday's experiments as soon as we could get away. Everything was mostly cool now and it was no trouble to dig out the cups. They were as expected, or hoped for. A trip to the stream with them showed that water had lost its position of influence on this particular mud.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.