Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Josh, with Victoria on his arm, arrived to start a new week. He felt a bit of pride to have this gorgeous creature mashing against him. She dressed down from a fur coat to a woolen one. She didn't have a glove on her left hand in order to show off her ring. It had cost over fifty thousand dollars and Victoria wasn't about to hide it.

Josh helped her out of her coat and hung it up for her on the garment tree. She wore that wrap around maroon blouse that he'd seen her in when he first started. He gave her a chaste kiss then left for his office. He knew he had to face the inevitable with Jane when she'd arrive. He had no idea what she was about to do or say. He was prepared for anything.

Victoria brought him printouts from late Friday to get him started for the day. She sucked her index finger slowly pulling it from his mouth giving him the impression she was going to take him orally at the end of the day. She left him with a big smile and returned to his office. "Good morning, Jane," she said cheerfully in the hallway. 'Oh shit, here it comes' he thought. Jane did not respond but went straight to her desk.

Josh kept his eyes averted from what was going on outside his office. He fought to concentrate on his work. Jane was asked about her vacation by many in the outer office and replied she had a wonderful time with her family.

"I'm going for some orange juice do you want some," Victoria asked at the door.

"That sounds great," he smiled at her.

"Be right back," she winked at him. Josh got right back to work knowing that she'd be giving him his first printout of the day along with the juice. Two minutes later, he heard a hostile voice.

"Did you have a good time fucking her," Jane snapped, standing at the door. "You motherfucker."

Josh turned, "Now that's not necessary. It was an affair we agreed to have with no strings attached."

"Well this is also a no strings attached," she barked. "I won't have you marrying that slut." She brought her hand from behind her skirt showing him a pistol in her hand. She point and shot. Josh didn't know how many times he was hit but Jane kept shooting until someone grabbed her. Josh looked down and saw several places where blood was oozing out of his new shirt. The last thing he heard were screams from many women and shouts from men. He looked up and saw a victorious smile from Jane as darkness came to him.

He felt a violent shaking of his body. Opening his eyes, a nude Victoria Michaels was on her knees trying to awaken him. He looked around to see the darkness of the room.

"What happened?" Victoria inquired. "Look at you, you're soaked to the skin. You look like you've seen a ghost," she turned on a night light.

"I had an awful dream."

"Tell me about it. You scared the shit out of me when you screamed bloody murder. Look at me, all this sweat on me is yours."

"Sorry," he apologized.

"Don't apologized. Go take a shower while I get you some dry boxers," she leaped out of bed and headed for one of his drawers.

Josh staggered to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. "Hell, that seemed so real," he mumbled to himself. Victoria walked in to start the shower and helped him out of his soaking wet underwear. They entered the hot spray. Victoria wasn't planning to wash her hair but in cleaning Josh, she got it damp enough so she put some shampoo on her magnificent mane. While she dug her nails into her hair, Josh finished the job on himself.

Once dried and back in bed, he told her the whole scenario of his nightmare. She had pulled the wet linens from his bed and they were just laying on the mattress. She rested her head in her hand as she listened to the whole story without comment. Right in the middle, she reached down, taking his balls in her hand playing with them to settle him down.

"That must have been scary," she said when he finished.

"It seemed so real," he replied. Her hand on his balls gave him an erection. 'Now I'm horny as hell.' he thought.

"This will help relax you," Victoria said before taking his cock in her mouth and sucking slowly at first then speeding up. Josh managed to turn her around where her pussy was in husface. He licked it feeling the flood of juices seeping into his mouth, dribbling on his chin and falling his neck. She started making throaty noises as he put a finger up her ass. His tongue lapped her clit and continued to her rosebud. He felt her body twisting about which only caused him to speed up with his tongue and finger. He felt her have at least three major orgasms but she didn't stop sucking him. When he finally erupted, she swallowed it all down without spilling a drop.

"Very good, cooked to perfection" she turned around and kissed him. He tasted himself mixed with her juices and cum. "Mmmmmmmm," he moaned as his mouth was full of her tongue.

"That was great," Josh said, softly.

"That's because I love you, Josh. I want to give you all I've got."

"You certainly are doing that."

"No more nightmares," she giggled lightheartedly. "Get some sleep because there's work tomorrow." Victoria turned to her side. Josh spooned her. She took his soft cock and put it between her thighs. It reminded him what Jane usually did.

Josh learned almost as soon as they arrived that Jane had called in sick. It was either the big hangover or not wanting to face him at work or a combination of both.

"Why don't you go see her after we're done. I'll be at your place packing your things," Victoria suggested. "Try to make it up to her."

"I don't know if I want to," he sounded dejected.

"Be the man I think you are," she said sternly. "Go to her. She isn't going to hurt you physically. She may say something that'll hurt your feelings but you're a big boy and can stand the few names she calls you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.