Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

On Saturday, Victoria drove her 2004 Jaguar S-Type, Liter 3.0. It was the first time Josh ever sat in luxury car like this. Yes, he had ridden in that limo, but this was different. As soon as she got onto the Ohio Street entrance heading north, she floored it and the car went from 30 to 90 in seconds. She was wearing those expensive boots with the four inch stiletto hells with the cuff her skin tight jeans tucked in. She had a mink coat over her white silk blouse. Victoria wore no panties or bra underneath. The jeans looked like they were spray painted on her body and the panty lines would clearly be seen. Josh wore beige Dockers, Northwestern University sweatshirt underneath an expensive brown lamb's skin leather jacket Victoria had bought him.

They were silent as they headed toward O'Hare. He was expecting a cop to pull them over but there wasn't a squad car in sight. He became nervous when she excelerated to 110 mph. It took them less than ten minutes to make it to the airport. Victoria glanced around then spotted a cop directing traffic.

"Hey Mike," she rolled down the automatic window and gave him her melt the heart smile.

"Hello Miss Michaels," his face brightened up. "What are you doing out here in this chilly weather?"

"I'm picking up a friend," her smile widened. "Can I park over there?" She pointed to a spot for VIP's.

"I get off duty in two hours. Be sure you'll be gone by then."

"You're a doll!" she waved to him then drove the short distance to park. "See what you can do when you give them the 'pretty please' look?" She asked Josh.

"That's because you are hot and sexy. If it were me, he would laugh his ass off," Josh smiled.

"You say the nicest things to me," she stopped the car then grabbed his head and gave him a kiss with lots of tongue. "I'm lucky to have you."

"I feel the same way," he stepped out of the car to run and help her out. Again she gave him a kiss. "Are you trying to give me a little loving before my execution?"

"Don't worry about it, ' Victoria said confidently. "Us girls will talk it over, you just shush up and listen."

"Okay," he said in a high octave voice. They found the concorse and the right gate for Jane's flight. As soon as they arrived, the passengers were departing the plane. Jane was one of the last off. She saw Josh and a big smile lit her face. It disappeared as soon as she saw Victoria.

"Hi," Josh said nervously.

"Hello Jane," Victoria smiled, holding Josh's arm posseessively."

"I thought she wasn't your type?" Jane looked at Josh with each word spoken with venom. He felt she was trying to paint into a corner.

"I didn't think I had a chance with her," he responded meekly.

"Now, now kids," Victoria interrupted them before things got ugly. "Jane we have to talk. Girl to girl stuff but Josh will listen in. It's not going to be as bad as you think."

Jane shrugged, she wasn't in a good mood. She trudged behind Josh and Victoria but the couple walked slow enough for her to walk along side with them. She admired the expensive mink coat Victoria wore plus the nice leather boots. She was deciding whether to go with them or get her baggage and grab a cab.

No one spoke as they entered Victoria's new Jaguar. Another thing that caught Jane's eye. Josh felt the tension between the three of them. It was like you could cut if with a knife. Victoria raced out of the pickup area and when she saw an opening she gave it some gas. Both Josh and Jane felt their stomach turn when they observed the speedometer. Victoria was doing over 100 mph. She drove to Foster Avenue then turned left to go east.

"Have you eaten?" Victoria called back to Jane.

"I'm not hungry," came Jane's angry reply.

"Oh nonsense," Victoria said nicely. I know this great restaurant. They've got delicious food. I figured we could have a meal, a few drinks and talk about the three of us. Now settle down, girl. It's not as bad as you may think."

Jane folded her arms across her chest, looked out the window at the passing scenery and pouted. Josh glanced back at her expecting to see tears but he saw a cold look. He was positive that if she possessed a gun on her person, she'd be blasting away at Victoria and him. Victoria pulled into the parking lot of Sofia's Restaurant on Milwaukee Road. Once parked, she got out of the car. She opened the back door for Jane letting Josh fend for himself.

After being served with drinks they looked around them to make sure that no one sat close. All three looked at the menu but it was Victoria who ordered for all three. A Polish dinner served family style.

"I know you're upset with me," Victoria said.

"That's an understatement," Jane smirked, feeling betrayed. One week away on vacation and her fuck buddy was sleeping with the attractive blond whom she knew she couldn't compete with.

Victoria reached across the table to take hold of Jane's hand. Jane tried to wrestle it away from Victoria's grip but found it impossible. 'She must workout, ' Jane thought.

"Look babe, I know it looks bleak for you but it isn't," Victoria started to make peace with the jilted woman. "I've been wanting Josh to be my lover but he says the two of you are fuck buddies..."

"Then why didn't you leave well enough alone?" Jane shot back.

"I love Josh," Victoria revealed, eyeing him. "I have since day one. I want you and Josh to have your cake and eat it too. So how about you and him spend the weekends together. He's moving out of his place and is going to be living with me."

"Pretty convenient, huh?" she looked at Josh. "I get to have the scraps from the table. You get the prime cut and I'm the slice of baloney. No thanks."

"Look Jane. you told me I should see Victoria in your absence. I did, and now you're pissing and moaning about it. If you said, keep me for yourself it would be easier for me," Josh hammered at her.

"You would have anyway," Jane sneered.

"Yes, I did. And I'm glad I've done so. I realize just how wonderful Victoria is. I found that she is my soulmate."

"You mean fuck mate, don't you?"

"Yes, he is that too," Victoria interceded for him. "It was love at first sight and I want to tell you that if you wish, I'll even share him with you so there aren't any hard feelings."

"Fat chance," Jane returned, angry.

The food came. They chose what they wanted from all the dishes that were served. Jane took a little of each while Josh and Victoria piled their plates,

"Jane, I feel bad about this but I'm not going to give him up," the blond said. "I wish we could come to an understanding about all of this."

"Then why in the fuck have you taken him from me if you're having a guilty conscious? I was happy just to have him for myself."

"I wasn't for yourself," Josh interrupted.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.