Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

When Josh arrived home from work on Wednesday evening he saw a moving van parked out in front of his building. A team of men were hauling in furniture to the first floor. Josh waited until it was clear to mount the stairs. He ran into a young girl in jeans and flannel shirt. She had a scarf around her head to tame her long brunette hair. She smiled as he squeezed by.

"You're my new neighbor?" Josh asked.

"Yes, hopefully I'll get it all in before six tonight. By the way, I'm Estelle Jenkins and you are... ?

"Howard, Josh Howard," he looked at the stunning beauty. She was very petite, five foot tall at the most, couldn't have weighed more than one hundred pounds. her blue eyes were bright and piercing. What she was wearing hid her figure but with such a comely face, his imagination was running wild. He wondered what she'd look like in a teddy or a bikini? 'Great', he believed,

"It's nice to meet you," she smiled.

"You too, Estelle," Josh grinned. "If you don't have any groceries in yet I have stuff for a sandwich upstairs. I can make one for you."

"I may take you up on that," she continued her smile. "But I've got to make sure these men put the furniture in the right place. Now if you will excuse me, I have to direct these guys."

"Not at all," he told her then went upstairs to his own flat.

'Man, these babes are starting to show up in my life in droves, ' he thought. Months of going without a girl then Jane, Victoria and now Estelle. All three beautiful in their own right. He wondered if Estelle had a boyfriend or a female roomie? Was she living alone? He couldn't place her southern drawl but it added to her mystique. Josh undressed and put on a pair of sweatpants. He left his undershirt on. He made himself a sandwich from the coldcuts his mother gave him and grabbed a beer. He ate as he watched the local news then switched to Fox.

About an hour later, he heard the truck drive away. He looked at the clock on his computer. It was just after seven when he heard a light knock on his door. Opening it, Estelle stood in front of him with a carton of milk. She was still wearing those 'moving in' clothes.

"I'll have that sandwich if the offer is still good," she smiled.

"The offer is open and it will only take me a minute," he stepped back to allow her to enter. She looked around the place. A few things were out of place but it wasn't dirty.

"Typical bachelor's pad," she said.

"Yeah, we guys aren't the neatest creatures in this world," he led her into the kitchen and started taking things out of the refrigerator. He still had some hard rolls and cold cuts. Ummm, what's your poison?"

"Allow me," she moved forward. Josh backed off and let her help herself. "My! Quite a variety." She stuck a hard roll into the microwave and set it for fifteen seconds. When it let out a ding, she opened the door and sliced in half. Josh could see that Estelle knew what she was doing. She placed several pieces of meat plus a slice of swiss cheese on the roll, wrapped the cold cuts back up and put it back into the frigde. After smothering it with some hot mustard, she sat down and poured herself a glass of milk.

"I've got some beer," Josh offered.

"This will be fine," she smiled as she took her first bite.

"You've got a cute little accent, where are you from?" he asked.

"San Antonio, Texas. I just moved up here," she answered.

"Did you get a job here?"

"I start next week at Roosevelt University downtown on Michigan Avenue. I'm a professor of health and beauty aids," she stated.

"I see, that's why you're drinking milk."

"No, it was something I picked up at the 7-11 by the motel I was staying at. I was waiting for the truck to arrive with my things. I was planning to move in on Monday but the truck hadn't made it."

"Okay," Josh said, watching her eat. "She took little bites, chewed them for a long time before swallowing. She had long slim fingers with pink polish on them.

"What do you do?" she asked.

"I work for Bellform Industries in the accounting department," he replied, not wanting to get into the specifics. "It's one of those nine to five jobs."

"Is the pay good?"

"It's not bad. I don't have a boss hanging all over me. He just told me what my job is and leaves me alone to do it. I hardly see him that often. I have an assistant who feeds me the numbers so I can crunch' them." He didn't want to tell her that his assistant looked like a movie star or super model.

"Do you have a girl friend?"

'Getting right to the point, ' Josh thought. "Yes and no. I've been going out with a girl but it hasn't gotten serious yet."

"I see," she said. "The reason I asked is because next Wednesday we're going to have a get together at the university for all the faculty. I would rather have someone accompany me downtown at seven for it. I was going to go alone but I was advised not to."

"Next Wednesday? Let me check my schedule to see if I'm free. I can get back to you tomorrow evening."

"That's fine," she wiped her mouth just in case she had crumbs on her lips. "It is manditory for me to be there to get to know everyone."

"If I can do it, I'll certainly will go with you. Whoever told you not to be out in that area after dark is right. If you were alone, some pervert would certainly put a move on you."

"I hope you're not a pervert," she giggled.

"I do have perverse thoughts but I'm not a pervert. What I am saying I am attracted to young pretty ladies but I'm not one who tries to make her do what she doesn't want to."


Jane picked Josh up in her Corolla on Saturday. Victoria flew back to Las Vegas again with her sister, brother and uncle. The man doted on Victoria so much that Josh was think their relationship might be on the incestual side. He was a widower with no children and seemed not natural for a man not to pursue other women instead of his niece.

"What are your plans for tonight?" Jane asked as they drove to the laundromat. He hadn't told her what he was doing or that he met his very lovely new neighbor. He saw her last night coming home dressed in a very stunning rose colored business suit and black silky blouse. His cock petrified upon chatting with her for only a few moments.

"Well, Sunday I'm watching the Bears play the Packers but I'm not doing anything tonight."

"There's a new movie I'd like to see but I hate going alone."

"What's the movie about?"

"It's supposed to be a romantic comedy."

"I'll go with you as long as it's not a tear jerker."

"I get plenty of those on the Lifetime Channel," Jane laughed.

"What show do you want to see, and when?"

"I was hoping late this afternoon before the teens get there and start talking and necking."

"How do you know I might not want to watch the film but neck with you. We haven't seen each other since Monday," Josh grinned.

"You just want to get into my panties, don't you?"

"Uh-huh!"

They went straight from the laundromat to see the movie. Josh lost all interest in it ten minutes into the flick. He had his arm about Jane's slim shoulders as she cuddled up to him. He played with her ponytail and accidentally on purpose rested his hand embracing her resting on her breast. She looked straight ahead not acknowledging him doing this to her. Finally he got a reaction from her when he licked her ear.

"Beast!" she hissed.

"I am that and more," he chuckled. Then he settled down to allow her to enjoy the film. He didn't like it but it ended happily and Jane had tears in her eyes. She really got into it.

When they arrived at her place, he took her by the shoulders from behind and kissed her neck. She more than willingly allowed it. She reached back and rubbed his engorged cock in his jeans. It didn't take them long before they were naked and fucking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.