Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

On Friday he was reminded by Jane that they had an extra day off due to Monday being Labor Day. She had packed a bag to go to his place with him. Jane was ready for round two of being his 'fuck buddy.' They didn't even stop at Barney's for a drink. Catching the subway to Addison Street he found her a seat while he stood in the packed car. Jane managed to grab his cock once without anyone seeing her.

"You little devil," he said as they walked from the station toward his place. "You know you gave me a hard on. If anyone saw us, you'd be embarrassed." He was carrying her bag and it seemed like she packed everything she owned except the kitchen sink.

"Moi?" she feigned surprise.

"Yeah, you!" he smiled. "Wanna pick something up at the Cubbie Bear?"

"Why don't we just order a pizza?" she suggested.

"That's fine by me," he replied.

"I was going to ask you, what do you think of the dress Victoria wore today? A bit on the revealing side, don't you think?"

"That was a dress? I thought it was an expensive lobster bib. You could see right down the front past her udders. And I swear if she didn't wear panties, one could see her pussy and ass."

"I bet you liked it!"

"You would have won that bet," he smirked.

"Pig," she playfully slapped his arm.

"You're the pig," Josh laughed. "I'm a male so I'm the hog."

"Oh how witty we are this afternoon." Jane latched onto his hand.

As soon as they arrived in his apartment, he dropped her bag. Josh locked the door and planted a kiss on her mouth with plenty of tongue. Her arms circled his neck as her back was against the door. He pushed her panties down to her knees. She managed to get them off kicking the cotton thing to the side. Jane unzipped his fly, pulled out his hard cock and slid it up her pussy. She leaped up with her legs around him while her bare feet dug into his ass. They had a quickie both orgasms coming within two minutes. After they caught their breaths, he eased her down kissing her neck, nibbling her earlobes, planting little pecks on her cheeks, the bridge of her small nose, and finally her eyelids.

"Just what I needed," Jane was still out of breath.

"Me too," he added. "That takes the edge off. Now we can take our time and make love long and slow or fast and hard. It's up to you.

A half hour later they were in his bed making tender love. He took his time and it seemed she liked what he was doing to her. He wanted Jane to have lots of orgasms this night. Lots tomorrow and lots on Sunday night and Monday. He was going to fuck her until his balls were all dried up. Then if she was still horny, he'd end up eating her. They slept for over an hour cuddling. Josh felt he could hold her like this forever. Her body emitted his and her scents plus her skin was salty due to the perspiring they had as they made love.

"That wasn't fucking," she said cleaning his cock and balls as they were under the spray of the shower. "That was making love."

"What do you prefer?" he asked soaping up her pussy to clean out all of his sperm.

"Like you did last time, then sometimes I want it as hard and fast as you can do it," she declared. "Depends upon my mood and what I want at the time. You were wonderful both at the door and in the bed. I guess you were a fuck machine in college."

"I had my share of girls. I lived with one at her apartment for a year and we'd do it quite frequently. Talk about a nympho, she was ready to go no matter when. She was like the Energizer Bunny. She could go on and on and on. It was great but twice I had to get some salve to heal my cock. She actually wore me out on more than one occasion."

"Whatever happened to her?" Jane asked, sticking a finger up his ass to clean it out. It made him jump when she was able to slide up until her entire digit was in there almost touching his prostrate. If it were Victoria's finger, she would certainly had been able to press on it. The thought of it almost made Josh shiver.

"She graduated a year before me. She moved back to California to take up her pre-med courses at USC."

"I wonder if she's going to screw her patients," Jane giggled.

"I wouldn't be surprised."

Jane answered the door wearing only a silk robe to pay the pizza delivery boy and give him a tip. She made sure he got a good eyeful of her breasts. The guy went away with a shit eaten grin. She imagined that he would talk to all the others at the pizzeria what a show she gave him.

"I'm going to have to watch you," Josh joked, watching the whole scenario unfold before him. "You little minx, you."

"What?" she smirked, laying the pizza on the coffee table. "What did I do to make you so suspicious of me?"

"Exhibitionist!" he grabbed a slice then leaned back to devour it.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Don't have too much, I want you to eat me for dessert."

"How did you know that a clean pussy is my favorite dessert?"

"The way you chowed down on me last week."

"I'll chow down on you soon, sweetheart."

"Sweetheart!" Jane looked at him with an arched eyebrow.

"Well you are," Josh shrugged. "I think you are adorable even with pizza sauce all over your mouth."

"Oh," she reached for a napkin to wipe her lips.

"You didn't have to do that. I would have been happy to lick the sauce off. That's like a cherry on top of a sundae. I want you to keep from wiping your face."

"You're bad!" Jane exclaimed. "I want some dessert too."

"You want to suck my cock?"

"You got it!" she giggled. "I haven't given a guy a good blowjob in years. I think it's about time for me to do it again."

"Do you go in for any anal sex?" he asked.

"No, never."

"Does that mean you've never done it or never will?"

"I'll try anything once but I'm skeptical because I hear it hurts," she took a drink of her coke.

"Not if the guy does it right. He has to be slow at first and when she says 'wait' you wait until she's ready again. It's supposed to be not too pleasant at first but once she gets used to it it's the ultimate the girls will say. But the guy has to do it right and follow her instructions."

"I may try it," she finished, took off her robe, stood smiling. "Now how about that face lick?"

They drove out to the Howards on Sunday morning. Both were all sated from making love in many positions. Jane admitted that she liked the anal penetration once her rectum could take his thick prick. She was sore but it was a good type of soreness.

"Joshua!" Sally Howard greeted her son with a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek. She whispered something in his ear to make him grin.

"Hi Mom," Josh turned to Jane. "Mom this is Jane, Jane this is my mother."

"How do you do?" Jane said shyly.

"Welcome to our home. Clark will be down shortly. Brie is in the back yard getting her tan. School starts next week and she wants to look perfect. Jane, just call me Sally and my husband Clark. He should come down any minute."

Jane looked intimidated by Joshua's mother. She had to be closing in on fifty years of age but she didn't look it. She was very attractive in her black frock with roses on it. Jane thought that she wouldn't mind being that good looking when she was Sally's age. She looked around for Josh and found him opening a glass sliding door leading out to the back. "Do you mind if I see Josh for a moment?" she asked Sally.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.