Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

"Hey asshole, wake up," Josh felt himself being shoved harshly. "Get up and get ready." Groggily, he opened his eyes to see Chet, his room mate standing over him looking a little peeved at him. This was not the face Josh didn't want to wake up to.

"What the fuck?" Josh mumbled wanting to go back to sleep. He noticed that his window showed that the sun was above the eastern horizon. It looked so strange from the point where he was laying.

"You've slept for about 20 hours straight except the time you got up to piss," Chet growled, pulling off the the blanket and sheet. "Shit, look at you. Having you been jacking off again. The smell is awful and it looks like your whole bed is full of cum. What are you, some kind of a pervert?"

"Fuck you," he grabbed his pillow and pulled it over his head.

"I wish I could, but your hole is in the wrong place. Now get the hell up. I'm not telling you again. If you want to lose your job to choking the chicken, go right ahead. This place smells like a fag orgy took place."

"Where am I?" Josh looked at him confused.

"You're at home. In our apartment, beating your meat."

"Where's Victoria?"

"Who the hell is that? You holding out on me?"

Then it came to Joshua Howard that the whole thing was just a long dream, The most wonderful one he had ever had. "I had this crazy dream about a hot blond wanting my ass..."

Chet broke out in a loud laugh. "A hot blonde, huh? The only hot blond you'll ever get is a yellow lab retriever. Did you fuck a dog in your sleep?" A hot blond. That's rich. Okay, Shirley loves you though I don't why. She's good looking but I can't see for the life of me what she sees in you."

"Son of a bitch," Josh grumbled. "I should have known it was too good to be true. She surely was a wet dream girl."

"It's six o'clock, you don't want to be late on your first day of work," Chet closed Josh's door to his bedroom behind him as he left.

"That was a great dream," he moaned, getting up and walking into the bathroom to shave and shower. He still couldn't get the fact that it seemed so real. He wanted to go back to bed to recapture what Chet interrupted. In his sleep he had rich parents, a very beautiful wife with unaccountablee wealth, and a pretty little daughter. 'Fuck, ' he said to himself as he dropped his boxers then pissed.

On the elevated train to work, he watched the scenery of the city flow by as he pictured what he had dreamt. He thought he could write a novel all about that. He had all the characters, the plot, and the whole story would be a piece of cake to write. Now, if he could remember everything! He knew that in his wildest imagination there was no way that could have been real. He shrugged and concentrated on being at Weber & Weber a little early so he could get started with his new job. He wanted to make a good impression. He hoped he could do the work. Was it only a few weeks ago he received his diploma from Northwestern University in accounting? He had been recruited by a headhunter and met a Mr. Thomas for his interview. It went very well. He was hired at fifty thousand a year plus benefits to start.

The building where he worked was only three stories high. The people there were in line waiting for the lone elevator. He looked at the directory and found that Weber & Weber was on the third floor. He climbed the steps so he could beat the rush. He opened the door and walked down the hall. He found Weber & Weber at the north wing of the building. He tried each of the doors. They were all locked. He saw a man go through what was the main entrance. He followed him in.

"May I help you?" a man's gruff voice asked. Josh did a double take when he turned to see a man who was fhe identical twin of Michael Mikleski. "Can I help you?" the man repeated.

"I'm Joshua Howard, I'm supposed to start work here today."

"Oh yes, Joshua Howard," the fat man grinned, sticking out his hand to shake his. Josh did and felt the firm grip the man had. "I'm Wayne Weber, senior partner of the firm."

"Hi!" a woman of about fifty smiled warmly. "I'm Yvonne Weber. Another of those pesky senior partners you have to answer to. Don't mind my husband, his bark is worse than his bite. It's me who is the one to fear. I am a perfectionist. Let me show you around." Josh was astonished that the woman looked like Yvonne Mikleski. This was certainly weird.

At that moment a girl looking exactly like Jane Smith ran in with her purse getting stuck on the door knob. She left it there racing to her desk to find something. "I've got an appointment at Jackson's," she said, grabbing a donut with the folder and racing toward the door.

"Jane, before you leave let me introduce you to our new employee. "He's Joshua Howard and he will be working on your team when your are sent out to audit someone."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.