Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Brie was a most beautiful bride. She stunned everyone including Josh at how lovely she was. Irv and Ruth both had tears in their eyes as they saw their youngest son marry such a gorgeous young woman. Sally bawled as Bill passed her tissue after tissue. Victoria smiled with satisfaction that her lovely gown was being used at last. She could picture Tiffany in that dress when she was grown.

Brie had planned on a church wedding but when the Rubensteins wished for them to marry on the grounds of Kellogg University, she okayed it only after surveying the grounds. The Rubensteins were paying for the wedding with Josh paying for the reception after.

Victoria was as lovely as ever. She wore a silk beige full length dress that was dazzling. Wearing no bra or panties, she was the object of many lustful stares by the males attending. One Jewish matron even tried her hand at hitting on her. It was obvious that the woman swung both ways. Jane and Estelle managed to round up two good looking males to escort them to the wedding and reception. They were in no mood to be hit upon. Like Victoria, they wanted to dance and would feel foolish prancing about together. Josh wore a tuxedo which made him think he looked like a penguin but Victoria told him he looked as handsome as any man there.

"I want to keep it in the family so all the daughters of mine and Brie's can wear it. Sort of a family thing," Victoria whispered in Josh's ear as they listened to the rabbi say his words. When it all ended, Art stepped on the glass to conclude the service. Then it was off the reception. Victoria only allowed herself one glass of champaign knowing that Josh wasn't going to be in any condition to drive home later. She ate a little, danced a lot, and got her husband into the car and home about 2am. They left as soon as the bride and groom sneaked away to spend a night in the Ritz Carlton's honeymoon suite for a few days before catching a flight out.

"At least them fucking is now legal," Josh whispered to Victoria.

"That never stopped you before we got married in Las Vegas," she smirked. "We did everything possible in every position ever discovered before marrying."

"I never stuck it in your ear," he laughed.

"And you never will. I have my limitations," Victoria smiled. "I'm a lady, you know. I don't do ears and I don't do nostrils."

"Did I make an ass of myself?" Josh asked, feeling sorry for himself. He felt sick to his stomach and had a splitting headache. He had taken two aspirin along with a concoction of tomato juice with tabasco sauce that Victoria swore worked.

"Ummmm, I think you did," she said, changing Tiffany's diaper. The toddler could walk now and Victoria was going to wait a few months before trying to potty train her.

"You're probably pissed off at me," he groaned.

"Only because you're in no condition to f-u-c-k me," Victoria spelled the word so Tiffany wouldn't know what she was saying. Being quite young, the girl could say a few words and know what her parents were talking about. She had already said 'shit' once when she heard her father say it in anger.

"Maybe later," he said.

"I might not be in the mood later."

"I don't want to miss out on any p-u-s-s-y," he moaned again.

"You probably will because I'm going back to bed as soon as I give our little girl her bottle then I'll be sleeping shortly after."

"Damn," he spat.

"Damn," Tiffany mimicked her father.

"Watch what you say," Victoria snapped.

Later that evening Victoria walked down the stairs yawning. She wore an off white floor length silky gown held up by two spaghetti straps. It was a bit wrinkled and her hair showed she had been asleep for hours. Josh was doing Brie's work as she honeymooned with her husband Art in San Lucas, Baja.

"What are you doing, Josh?" she asked leaning over his shoulder. He caught a whiff of her perfume which only enhanced his arousal for her.

"Checking all the accounts of our rents. You know Richie Daley has raised our taxes again. We're paying two hundred and forty-three thousand a month to the city."

"That's a drop in the bucket compared to what we're pulling in," Victoria reminded him.

"That and repairs and insurance, we're paying out one third of our gross revenue."

"That leaves us with two thirds," she stated. "Why don't you put that stuff away and lets fuck before the baby wakes up. I didn't get any last night and I'm horny."

Josh happily allowed him to be led up the stairs to their bedroom. He knew when Victoria screamed out her first orgasm, Tiffany would wake up demanding to be fed and/or changed. He was thinking about getting their daughter her own room with an intercom so they could hear her, but not letting the baby see their lovemaking. He didn't particulary like having sex with his wife and upon finishing seeing her big blue eyes staring at them.

The Court of Appeals didn't overturn Judge Barnes decision and let the ruling stand. Yvonne's lawyers were now appealing to the Federal Court. She was scheduled to stand trial for kidnapping Victoria and illegally putting her into an institution. Yvonne's money couldn't help her out any and she was using Isaacs as her defense lawyer. Isaacs had urged her to plead guilty to a lesser charge but she adamantly refused. Victoria was a witness for the prosecution. Yvonne was still under house arrest and still was considered a flight risk.

Finally Victoria was called to the stand. Inspite of her mother's gaze of hatred, Victoria stood up very well under cross examination from Mr. Bernstein. She knew the man was hanging by thread but he tried to trip her up in her testimony. But she held fast. She wore a modest business suit with the skirt knew length and two inch heels. The white silk shell didn't show any of her cleavage. She looked like a career woman striving to make something of herself.

She told the court of suddenly blacking out, waking up in the Peachtree Institution in Atlanta. Then went under a severe drug regimentation to keep her doped up for most of her imprisonment there. When Dr. Banks took over running the place, she was weaned off the drugs and just given sedatives to keep her in a docile mood. She talked to Banks and was able to convince the doctor not to give her so many. She wasn't insane and promised to be on her best behavior.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.