Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Everyone in the courtroom was aghast when Judge Barnes awarded the Howards twice what they were suing for. Six hundred million dollars plus twenty-five percent of the company. All coming from the fifty-one percent owned by Yvonne Mikleski. She received her husband's shares when he died, and then the rest upon Jim Bellform's ownership upon his death. As soon as Barnes read his verdict, Theodore Swanson exited the courtroom dodging the media. The pair of FBI agents who had accompanied Yvonne to the courtroom, handcuffed her and led her back to the mansion. She had a device on her ankle that monitored her whereabouts. Without the agents, she couldn't leave the confines of her grounds.

"We plan to appeal, your honor," Isaacs told the judge.

"You must still have to make ready all documents for your appeal. You also have to send a copy of those documents to Mr. Rubenstein so he can prepare to fight your appeal."

"Perfectly understood, your honor," Isaacs returned.

"Lunch?" Rubenstein asked Isaacs and Bernstein once court was adjourned. "My treat!"

"I never turn down a free lunch," Bernstein replied. Isaacs nodded.

"I'm taking my honey to McDonalds," Josh kidded.

"You do and I'll strangle you," Victoria picked her things. Sally was taking care of the baby. Victoria had used the milk pump this morning so Tiffany could have enough of her mother's milk until they returned.

"Not Nick's," he moaned.

"No, the Ritz Carlton," she smiled, taking his arm.

"It costs about the same," Josh argued.

"I told you when we first started going together that I'm expensive. Chalk it up to a business lunch for entertaining some of your staff."

"Not a bad idea. I'll check if that's legal with our accountant."

At the Ritz, they were seated in a booth in a section where they had privacy. Both ordered drinks. Josh a beer while Victoria wanted a long island iced tea. Josh didn't protest the twelve dollar drink knowing that if she got tipsy, she got horny, and if she got horny, he would received a special dessert.

"Now that we've won this case, this is cause for celebration," he said, feeling her foot in her silk stocking playing with his shin bone.

"That's a lot of money."

"Even if the appeals court cuts everything in half, we still will get lots of money," Victoria worked his pant leg up and was caressing his knee.

The waiter came for their orders. Victoria took a lady's cut filet mignon while Josh took the man's cut. Victoria opted for the salad while Josh wanted a baked potato with lots of butter.

"If we get half, that's twelve and a half percent of Bellform. When my mother goes to prison, we should petition the court for the rest of her money and stocks since being a felon facing almost a life's sentence, she'll have to relinquish it."

"Do you think you would want to live at her place on the lake or are there too many bad memories to keep you from going back?"

Victoria sipped her drink. "This is pretty good. To answer your question, all my bad memories will be behind bars. I think Lake Forest would be a wonderful place for us to bring up Tiffany and to run your business plus whatever set amount Bellform is forced to give us."

"I've been thinking about the same thing too. And if things go south between my mother and Bill, she could sell the house and move with us. She could be our live in babysitter."

"We'll see. I want to put more time getting things arranged for Art and Brie's wedding. I want it to be perfect like ours would have been if that bitch just left us alone. I'm not going to count my chickens before they hatch so I'm not depending on that money from Bellform yet," she said, as her long leg reached his crotch and played with it. She didn't stop when the waiter brought their steaks. She could see that she was making her husband a bit uneasy.

Sally had a date with Bill when Josh and Victoria returned home.

"I should be home about eleven, if I'm not, don't worry. I'm a big girl and can take care of myself. Tiffany is fed, changed, and is in the bassinet sleeping. So you kids have a little time together alone. Enjoy it, I certainly am going to have fun dancing." With that, she was out the door.

"Mostly dancing around Bill's bed," Victoria remarked.

"Speaking of bed, lets get undress and do some sixty-nine. Too bad we can't fuck yet but we'll plenty of time when the doctor tells you it's a go," Josh suggested.

"My mouth is as good as my pussy under the circumstances," Victoria led him up the stairs. "I guess I'll have to wait a while before you can put that sausage between my buns. I want an ass fuck so bad I can almost taste it.

They undressed. Already Victoria's stomach was returning to its flatness before the pregnancy. Josh laid on his back while Victoria got on top of him with her pussy in his face.

"If you can help it, please refrain from farting in my face when you cum," Josh begged.

"That's an act of nature, I can't help it," Victoria started kissing and licking his cock.

"If I did that to you, you'd twist my balls off," he replied. Then they became quiet. He licked her pussy lips which only fueled her to suck his rod. He came almost right away but stayed hard. He now could take his time and lick her to many orgasms. Tiffany was sound asleep not disturbing her parents while they played.

For the next four weeks, the weather went from a glorious Indian Summer to a chilly late fall. Yvonne's trial was postponed until after the first of the year. The Howards were looking forward to a Happy Thanksgiving. Tiffany was a healthy happy baby. The women of the household almost fought to hold her. When Brie took her in her arms, Tiffany sought out her breasts since she resembled Victoria in her young sight.

"I'm sorry, sweetpea, I'm bone dry," Brie giggled at Tiffany as the baby searched for her breast through her silk blouse. Art sat by her chuckling at the child's futile attack.

"I told you, honey. Tiff's thinks my sister is you," Josh laughed.

"She'll know soon enough," Victoria replied, helping Sally set the dining room table for tomorrow's feast. Josh looked at his wife. In less than two months Victoria was back to her pre pregnancy weight. She drove to the Bueller YMCA in Palatine every other morning tor a rigorous workout with aerobics, situps, and light weight lifting. All her delicous curves were back to their hard but soft muscle structure.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.