Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Victoria worked out seven days a week for two hours to build up her endurance and to keep the pounds off at a YMCA which had a class for expectant mothers. The instructor, a mother herself, knew exercises that didn't hurt the mother or baby. Josh had insisted that they make an appointment to have an ultra sound test. The baby looked like a normal one. And it was going to be a girl too. To that end, Josh saw money flying out of his wallet if Victoria had her way with her daughter. She already picked the name Tiffany Marie Howard. Marie was Victoria's middle name and she wanted to pass that on to her.

As the pregnancy developed, so did the court proceedings against Bellform and Swanson. It was learned that Yvonne had her hands in the corporation more than everyone thought. Jim Bellform had died which put Victoria in a quandry. She loved her uncle but didn't want to see her mother again. Josh talked her into going to his funeral telling her he would buffer her from her mother. There was no incidences to bring any embarrassment to either party, but the Howards declined going to the dinner afterwards. Jane and Estelle went to it reporting back that Yvonne spent most of the time bad mouthing her son and daughter to anyone who would listen. Then added some venomous quips about her son-in-law. Nothing said was kind about any of the three.

The attorneys from Bellform & Swanson offered a million dollars as a settlement. Josh tried to stay serious and not laugh at the offer as Victoria turned them down. This was going to be a viscious fight to the finish. Yvonne made sure in court that her hatred toward Victoria knew no bounds. Her deathlike stares were mostly ignored by the Howards. Just like the time when Victoria picked up her things, she received the same looks of hatred from her mother. 'Why did she have me, ' Victoria thought feeling puzzled.

Into the middle of her third month, Victoria almost lost the baby. One night she started bleeding. Both Josh and Brie managed to get her to the hospital in time to save Tiffany. Victoria was in the hospital for a week then ordered to have complete bed rest for the duration. She refused to follow the doctor's orders as she attended the trial that would become the Howards' future. Sally came along to take care of Victoria. On days that Clark was too ill to be left alone, Brie just closed the office and took Sally's place. Victoria did take it as easy as she possibly could under the circumstances but felt that her attending the trial was a must for her.

"Things went well today," Victoria laying on her back while Josh rubbed her expanding stomach lightly. She liked him doing that.

"Yeah they did," Josh agreed. "He got your mother to admit that she forced you through drugs into Peachtree. I don't think she has any cards left to play. Irv ripped her a new asshole."

"My mother an asshole?" she asked seriously.

"It's just a figure of speech," Josh stated apologetically.

"No she isn't, being an asshole is too good for her. She's a lot worse than that. I can't come up with a name but when I do, I'll let you know."

Josh laughed as he stopped the rubbing. He moved down the bed to lick her pussy. "If you taste any blood, take me to the ER right away." He only licked her for less than a minute when she gushed her cum into his face. He licked her clean and continued as he attacked her clit. That sent her over again as she shrieked out with another orgasm.

"No more," Victoria begged, breathing hard. "It was great but I don't think I can have another one of those intense cums without losing the baby. I thought I felt her move when I came this last time. That's all for tonight."

"Good night, sweetie," Josh kissed her.

"Mmmmmmm, do I taste good or do I taste good?" she took a few strands of her hair out of her face and put it behind her ear.

"You get tastier than ever," he lay to her side. The only contact they had was her hand on his hard on. Soon both were in a sound sleep.

Throughout her pregnancy, she attended the proceedings with Josh and Sally or Brie at her side. Josh's mind was on his dying father. Clark passed away in early June just at the critical point of the trial. It was on a Wednesday. In order not to miss court at this important juncture, Josh and Sally plus Victoria were at the wake on Friday night with the funeral on Saturday. So they wouldn't miss a day in court. Victoria and Josh were prepared to take the stand if they were called.

Victoria work a black silk maternity dress. She was beautiful even with her swollen belly. She kept her weight down, she ate healthy, and exercised either in the early morning or take a walk with Josh in the evening. Both went to bed before dark and their sex life dwindled although not stopping completely.

Although her wedding was a year away, Brie had everything well in hand. She had booked the same church, the same hall for the reception, but got a different band. Sophie, Dwayne and their three kids attended Clark's funeral but had to get back for Dwayne's work with the military.

Bellform and Swanson upped their offer to settle for ten million dollars. They saw the writing on the wall as far as Yvonne was concerned. When she was called to testify, it was a bitter woman who spouted her strong dislike for Josh and her own daughter. Victoria sat there staring straight ahead not allowing her venomous words bother her. Victoria had lost what little respect she had for her mother. She was no longer hurt by those words, but she wouldn't allow herself to hate Yvonne. Hating her would be bring her down to her mother's level and that was something Victoria refused to do. No matter what the outcome of the trial might be, Victoria saw a bright future ahead of her with Josh and Tiffany.

"Ten million? That's a laugh," Victoria told Bellform's lawyers as they met at the courthouse in suburban Rolling Meadows a few days after Clark's burial. Josh, Victoria, and Brie moved back to the house to make sure Sally was all right.

"It's the best we can offer," Mr. Isaacs stated.

"My family, what's left of it, plus Theodore Swanson are the head of the largest corporation in the world. What were their profits last year?" she asked.

"I have no idea," Isaacs said.

"It was over three hundred million in their calendar year," Josh interjected. "That's a nice piece of change. Plus the conglomerate itself is worth over forty billion. They have their hands in just about everything. Some companies they want to lose money because it's a great tax write off."

"We are only representing our clients," Mr. Bernstein stated.

"You know as well as I do what this corporation is worth," Irv sat on the side of the table with the Howards. Yvonne was absent from this meeting.

"What is your counter offer?" Isaacs asked.

"Not less than one hundred million plus you pay the taxes on this settlement," Rubenstein put it. "Don't call us if it is going to be anything less." he stood up. "Despite what she says, Yvonne knows that Victoria has a right to a piece of this firm but we'll take the cash if it is what we want."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.