Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

"I'm pregnant," Victoria announced to Josh one night after an intense love making session. Both hadn't relations in three days due to work, getting to the lawyer, and entertaining Art Rubenstein, Brie's intended. Victoria saw that both got along together just fine. Just as if they were made for each other like her and Josh. Victoria knew Josh was for her from day one. Only since he lusted for her, Josh didn't realize he loved her until later.

"About time," Josh kissed her lovingly on the lips. "I was getting worried about you that you might have been a guy who had a sex change operation and couldn't have kids because inside you were all male."

"That was my other lifetime," she said, cupping his balls then giving them a squeeze hard enough to hurt.

"You don't fight fair," Josh complained. "That was painful."

"Remember when I told you that I'm at my strongest when I'm in bed? That's just what you'll get if you refer to me as an ex-male again, buster."

"I'll endeavor to keep that in mind," he held her lovingly. "When do you think the baby's due?"

"I think she was conceived in Tahiti the night I flashed my tits to you when we were both tipsy. When you came later, it was a lot more than usual. Not that I'm complaining. So I think it will be in late October."

"She?"

"Yes, it's a little girl. I can feel her. I'm going to spoil her, teach her to look down her nose at all men except one. The man she will marry. And she will be as beautiful as I am."

Josh laughed hard. He knew Brie could hear him.

"What's so funny?" Victoria asked.

"You and me... we're... going to be father and mother."

"It usually happens sooner or later when two has fucked as much as we have. What did you expect, the immaculate conception?"

"No, you are everything I want in a woman, but you're not a virgin."

"I never pretended to be. I have too much fun fucking you," she nibbled on his earlobe. "Besides, I knew it was only a matter of time before this would happen since I quit taking the pill."

"I love you," Josh reminded her.

"I love you, too," she whispered to him softly. "Want me to go wash my pussy out so you can have your dessert?"

"Oh yeah," Josh smiled.

Irv Rubenstein, Josh, Victoria and two of Lake Forest's finest knocked on Yvonne's lakefront mansion. She incurred the wrath of her neighbors by building a sea break sending all the waves onto the other mansion's large properties making the go through the expense of doing the same. If they didn't, the storms on Lake Michigan would flood their land costing more than ever to keep up with the landscaping. That was just one of the many things that Yvonne did to incur the anger of the people living around her.

A maid anwsered the door.

"May we see Yvonne Mikleski?" Rubenstein asked.

"I'm sorry but Mrs. Mikleski isn't receiving today."

One of the Lake Forest policemen stepped forward and tipped his cap to the black woman. "Tell Mrs. Mikleski that Officer Hoover is here and we intend to hand her a warrant."

"One minute, please," the maid closed the door. Two minutes later Yvonne opened the door.

"What is the reason for this intrustion?" she snapped.

"Serving you this warrant," Rubenstein said. "We have the law's permission to search the premises to see if anything belongs to Mrs. Howard."

"Hello mother," Victoria said acidly, coming out from behind Josh. "I'm here to collect all my things." Victoria stepped forward, grabbed Yvonne's right wrist and yanked her engagement ring off her little finger. "Thief!" Victoria added, putting it on to accompany her wedding ring. "This is a big insult to me and if you've harmed this stone, you'll pay dearly to get it repaired."

"You ungrateful little bitch," Yvonne shot a glance of hatred to her.

"Now if you'll excuse me," Victoria brushed Yvonne aside and walked into what once was her home. The others followed. Rubenstein made sure both cops saw him hand the woman the warrant. Josh followed his wife up the stairs to her room. He couldn't believe the opulence of the residence. Yvonne had to put millions into the place with its dark woods, thick carpeting and plastering.

"Everything is just like I left it when my wonderful parents drugged and sent me into that crazy house. The bastards," she glanced around. She opened her large walkin closet to see her wedding dress right where she had hung it years ago. Her mother raced into the room.

"You get out!" Yvonne snarled at Josh.

"He's my husband and the father of our baby," Victoria stated. "Darling, you stay. You get out of my room, mother."

"This is no longer your room," she snarled.

"As long as things belong to me are in here, it is my room. However, we'll have them out of here in a few minutes then it won't be my room any longer. Josh, do you see those drawers over there. There is lots of expensive lingerie over there. Help yourself to whatever you'd like to see me in. Don't take all of them, we don't have that much room at home," Victoria said softly, tossing her four fur coats onto the bed along with her wedding gown plus her other accessories. Then she headed in to get some of her other things like the satin and silk blouses, her expensive boots, and a few other pairs of shoes she needed. She took a shoe box, lifted the lid slightly to make sure her hidden stash of money was there. It was.

"You'll be sorry," Yvonne growled.

"I am sorry that you are my mother. You wanted me to marry that Swanson creep. You kidnapped me, had me drugged and put into a mental institution, deprived me of marrying the man I love in a dream marriage setting, and then you have the nerve to put me down as a fugitive criminal. I could never ask for a better parent," she replied sacastically.

"There's lot more in there but I really like these," Josh came back with an armload of beautiful lingerie. He could picture his wife in the silky red teddy he pulled out of drawer. It had a little slit in the crotch just big enough to stick his cock into her without taking it off her.

"That will do for now, darling," she caressed his cheek. "Can you take these and wedding dress with you to the car? I think it will fit Brie like a glove. Maybe she'll need alterations but I doubt it."

"You going to be okay?"

"Unless she has anymore drugs on her to use on me, I'll be fine."

Josh hurried out to their car, but it took him a long time before he could return as he made sure the dress wouldn't wrinkle. He also hung up the fur coats on a spring rod rail they purchased the evening before. When he returned to her room, Yvonne was spouting off at her daughter. Victoria pretended not to hear her.

Josh got between them and stood with his back to Mrs. Mikleski. He watched Victoria bringing out the last of her things. He knew what he was doing irritated his mother-in-law. He heard her angry breathing.

"Oh if my husband was still here," Yvonne sneered. "He would do something to make you feel sorry, you son of a bitch."

"Oh like the last time when his jaw hit my fist and it got broken."

"You broke my father's jaw?" Victoria asked.

Josh shrugged, "I forgot to tell you that. It slipped my mind."

"Good!" Victoria proclaimed. "My father always did have a big mouth. It should have been broken long before you came along. Those two were made for each other. Frick and Frack."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.