Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

A month later, Victoria was completely back. With her health restored and back to her old weight, sexy body, hair down past her neck, gorgeous face and wearing stunning clothes again; they were now ready to make their move. Josh was in no hurry and Irv Rubenstein was ready to take down Bellform and Swanson. They married again in the small church ceremony with only his family and a few friends invited. Jane and Estelle were included. They now didn't hide their lesbianism any longer. They loved each other and passionate about their feelings but neither wanted to become hardcore members of the GLAAD group or other organizations. They never had any inkling of going to one of the Gay Pride parades. They had enough love that they were content in their lifestyle.

"It's really something," Victoria told Josh just before Reverend Waters entered to marry them. "I spent so much on that beautiful wedding dress and now look what I'm wearing."

"You look gorgeous," Josh countered. She wore a white business suit with a silk shell underneath. The white high heels were four inches so they could be eye-to-eye when the pastor pronounced them man and wife. Neither had told Reverend Waters that they married years ago in Las Vegas. The couple wanted to do this for his parents. Brie was the maid-of-honor and looked just as lovely as the bride. Her boyfriend Arthur (Art) Rubenstein was Josh's best man. He wanted Dwayne to do it but he wrote to say they were in their most critical phase in building a new fighter for the navy.

"I would have been far prettier in that gown," she said, feeling a bit down that she didn't have the gown or her expensive engagement ring on. Yvonne must have slipped it off her finger after the sleeping pills or drugs had taken hold of her. Her dislike for her mother bordered near hatred.

"Don't turn on the waterworks," he scolded. "I don't want my wife looking like a raccoon on our wedding day. At least hold off until we take our vows."

"Are we ready?" Reverend Waters asked.

"As we can be," Josh answered.

Josh hardly heard the words that Waters said. He knew he would speak up when he was asked to take his vows. Despite telling Victoria not to cry, she did. He glanced back and noticed Brie along with Sally bawling too. The next thing he heard was, "You may kiss your bride." Josh got carried away as he put his tongue into her mouth. The kiss lasted a long time. Victoria had to break it because she felt embarrassed by it. And Victoria seldom was ever embarrassed. He stepped back and noticed all the ladies in attendance were raccoons with their makeup running down their cheeks.

They had a family style meal at The White Eagle. Four hours later, they were on the plane headed for Tahiti. Being up before dawn, they interlocked their fingers and fell asleep on the plane. He only woke up when he felt his wife trying to pry her fingers from his.

"I have to pee," she whispered.

"Take one for me. I've got to go too," he smiled. Though they had changed into regular street clothes, Victoria still looked lovely. She went back to do her job while he sat and waited. When she returned he left to go himself.

In less than five minutes he was back to see a man in his seat talking to her.

"You're in my seat," Josh said, not in any mood for any guy hitting on his wife. Especially on their honeymoon.

"Oh darling," Victoria smiled. "This my Uncle Mike, he's going as far as Hawaii with us. He's one of the few relatives I have that doesn't have his head up his ass."

Mike and Josh laughed at her remark.

"I'm sorry, fella," the old man stood up.

"That's okay, I'll sit over here," Josh pointed to a seat across the aisle. "You two catch up on things and I'll be here." he sat next to a flight attendant. While his wife and her uncle traded stories, Josh got into a conversation with the woman named Jackie.

This was Jackie's last flight. She had reached the age of fifty and had been with the airlines for almost thirty years. Josh could see at one time she had to be a beauty. Now she had graying hair, gravity won the battle from keeping her breasts up, and she was about twenty pound overweight. Not bad for a woman for fifty, but she didn't compare to Victoria.

She told him about her maiden flight in which the plane was hijacked to Cuba. It wasn't funny then but now she could laugh at it. She told him that it was one of her most exciting moments in life.

"Where are you retiring too?" he asked.

"To Hawaii," she answered. "We've lived there for the past twenty-five years. My husband is meeting me at the airport and we're going out to a retirement dinner for our family and friends."

"What does he do?"

"He builds houses and condos on all the islands. When we first decided to live there, Oahu was the place to live. Ten years later, it was Maui, now it's Lanai. Next will most likely be the big island."

"It must be nice to live out there permenantly."

"If you can live with the high prices, roaches that are big enough to ride with a saddle, and all the tourists; then it's fine. At least no more snowy or icy landings. And no more crazy people on planes warning of causing trouble."

"Yeah, I can see that getting old in a hurry."

"Is that lovely woman your wife?"

"Victoria?" he asked. "I'm a lucky man. We've been married going on four years and I haven't gotten tired of her yet."

"I thought you were newly weds. You're going on your honeymoon, aren't you."

"Delayed honeymoon, there were some unforeseen problems that popped up. Now that all is resolved, we're picking up where we left off. We renewed our vows today for my parents because they weren't able to see us married the first time."

"Married twice. Does she feel like a new bride?"

"I hope she does. I want us to have a great honeymoon. If I had my way, we wouldn't leave the room."

Jackie laughed and gave him a playful slap on the arm. The flight to Hawaii went so much faster because Victoria was busy talking to her uncle and Josh enjoyed the chat he had with Jackie.

It was dark when they arrived in Hawaii. Josh said his good luck and goodbyes to Jackie. Victoria hugged her Uncle Mike then they got off the plane to stretch their legs. It was a two hour layover so they found a nice restaurant in the airport for a light dinner.

"Uncle Mike says my mother is royally pissed off," Victoria said, reading the menu. Josh had a beer while Victoria had a glass of wine.

"I can imagine."

"First, you rescuing me from that horrid place in Atlanta, taking me up to Eagle River, now this. She's out on a million dollar bond and thinks I'm not going to press charges. I'd have to be out of my mind not to."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.