Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Jane and Estelle were shocked by Victoria's appearance. This once stunning woman had wasted away in the past three years. However they welcomed both into their house. Josh pulled the Australian cloth blinds that he spent so much time looking out of. Brie stayed for a moment hugging Jane and Estelle then leaving. Josh and the women made their way into the kitchen where Estelle was cooking dinner.

Josh and Victoria spent hours explaining their plight while Estelle managed to add more to feed their guests. Both fielded hundreds of questions and it was then that Josh informed them they were fugitives from the law.

"I know a fellow faculty member who has a cabin in Eagle River, Wisconsin," Estelle told them. "Stay the night and leave in the morning. As you get out of the city, the more traffic then better. It will be much harder to spot you."

"It's way back in the woods," Jane affirmed. "You really have to look hard to see it from any road. It has a wonderful of the lake with no houses on the other side. It's perfect to hide yourselves."

"You can take my car," Estelle said. "Jane and me will go out shopping for lots of food to take with you. We'll stock the trunk and backseat so you won't run out for a long time. Let me make the call. He has let Jane and I use it on a few retreats. I think he'll be okay you using it."

When Estelle got off the phone with her friend, everything was arranged. They could have the cabin at once and stay there until Memorial Day. That gave them six months.

"Get lots of chocolate and milk," Josh instructed. "I'm going to have to get my honey back to her original weight. Milk shakes will do that."

They left at first light. 5AM. The trip took nine hours to make it to the cabin. They passed the gravel road several times before learning that the house was on that one. Ten minutes out, Josh got out to get things that were easily perishable like ice cream for Victoria's shakes. He filled the tank and drove on. Victoria slept most of the way. She only had two weeks of meds left. They were going to have to wean her off by giving them every other day and hopefully having her go cold turkey after that.

The cabin was lovely. It had all the modern conviences except for television. Josh figured they could devote that time to themselves. The lake still had patches of ice so in the morning and late afternoon the couple walked the two and a half miles around it. Victoria was getting stronger. Her breakfast was eggs and a milkshake. Lunch, sandwiches and chips plus another milkshake. Dinner was a complete meal with wine. If she became hungry before they turned in, she'd have a dish of ice cream. Josh noticed that she was slowly gaining. Her breasts that were almost flat started returning. The walks helped both to stay in shape.

Many evenings were spent sitting on the front porch swing just chatting and reminding how they loved each other. On the third week, Victoria thought she was ready to have sexual intercourse with her husband. Josh wasn't so sure but she insisted they at least try.

"It's been a long time," Victoria said, coming down from the third and final orgasm as Josh shot his load up her pussy. When I refused to take my meds, this was always what I thought of. And it was always with you."

"This is my first time since the day before that infamous wedding that I had it. I had a couple of wet dreams but I didn't want anyone else but you."

"Most everyone never believed me when I told them I loved you," Victoria revealed. "They thought that I was stealing you from Jane, but you were my love at first sight. I remember that I acted like a fool when my father introduced us. I was so self assured when I went out with other guys but with you, I was beating my head against the wall trying to be alone with you. That's when I learned you love the Bears, so I managed to sweet talk Uncle Jim to have you with me at sky box."

"For being locked up, your memory is wonderful," Josh complimented her.

"That's all I had in that cell were memories of you," she snuggled closer.

"I lost two years as I told you. I was looking for you but I became down and out, sleeping on the streets, letting myself go, just staring at every blond I saw in downtown Chicago hoping it would be you," he held her tighter.

"I know I couldn't do it in Atlanta because my knees hurt so bad but now I'm warning you to get ready for a good blowjob because my meds from now on is your man milk."

Over th next two weeks Victoria picked up weight and strength. The walks around the lake were doubled. Her pace quickened where Josh no longer had to fear her from falling. He held her hand because she was walking so fast that he had to slow her down so he could keep up. Victoria's breasts were making a big comeback. She had to wear a bra again. Things that were natural to her before, she retained. Her nails grew and she spent evenings leaning against her husband filing, shaping, ovaling, and polishing them. Since he couldn't stand the smell of the nail polish remover, she did that in another room. She loved sitting by him listening to stories he was reading. Most of them were Tom Clancy novels.

"I like the story and its premises but there's hardly any sex in it," she complained. "It should contain more. It would be much better if he did>"

"You just don't have sex at the drop of a hat when you're right in the middle of a battle," Josh replied. "You'd never make any progress fighting the enemy if a male and female drop their drawers and fuck right when they are being attacked, you know."

"It'd be good for morale," Victoria gave him one of her rare giggles.

"Still, it isn't feasible," he stated.

"Go back and read some more," she told him, shaking her hands for a moment then laying them flat on her legs to let the polish dry.

Josh hadn't finished two sentences before she stopped him.

"When are we going to fuck again?"

"Are you up for it?" he answered her question with a question.

"Depends if you're UP for it," she smiled. "Or don't you want to fuck a girl whose pussy hair is longer than the hair on her head."

Josh put his book away and brought her face to his. "Careful, my nails aren't completely dry yet," she managed to say prior to taking his tongue into her mouth. He reached under her tshirt and kneaded her soft breasts, twisting a nipple.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, placing her arms about his neck leaving her hands from touching anything.

"While those talons are drying, let me give your pussy a good licking," he demanded. He pulled her sweat pants and cotton panties down. "We're going to have to get you some silk, satin and lace ones as soon as we can."

"These will do."

He got on his knees in front of her as she lounged on the sofa. He could smell her clean sweet arousal. He kissed the lips of her quim until she started seeping. He put his tongue to work going into her while his thumb played with her clit that had opened up from its hood. Her legs, not what they were before the kidnapping had more muscle to them and slowly began to squeeze his head. He heard her mews and cries as he went as deep in as possible.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.