Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

"Hi, I'm Robin," the cute little blond introduced herself with a chirpy little voice.

"I'm Josh," he stood and shook her proffered hand. "Nice to meet you." His smile looked into her sparkling blue eyes. "Did you just start here?"

"Today is my first day. I work in the mailroom."

"I see, have you met my fiancee Victoria?"

"That gorgeous blond wearing those hot sexy designer clothes."

"That's the one!" he boasted. This girl had to be no older than eighteen, if that. She was about five feet like Estelle but much smaller breasts. She couldn't weigh over one hundred pounds. She seemed energetic and perky. She wore a nice silky white blouse, a black leather mini skirt and a pair of black pair of heels. She seemed to be fashion conscious like Victoria but without the money. Derek, a new guy right out of college, working at Bellform already claimed her for himself though she didn't know it yet.

"It's nice meeting you, Josh," she handed him an envelope then walked out of his office. She didn't swing her ass as sexily as Victoria, but she had a nice swing for a young girl.

"I see you've met Robin Walters," Victoria entered his room with some of her printouts. She put them on the desk then crossed her arms over her breasts.

"Yeah, she's a little on the cute side."

"You guys have a nose for hot little girls, don't you."

Whispering, "I've got a nose for my wife's pussy. I can almost smell it from here. Are you sure you're not playing with yourself in your office? Don't I give you enough for you to get by anymore? Are we going to have rent a room at lunch to quench you're nympho appetites?"

"I'm dry as a bone down there. I'm watching you. Keep that thing in your pants if you know what's good for you," she teased. "My pussy is prime, hers isn't." That caused her to giggle.

"You know, I haven't had anyone's pussy but yours in so long I've forgetten how the other girls feel like," he whispered back.

"As I said, keep it in your pants."

"I'm going to have my wedding dress made to my specifications," Victoria told Josh as they had dinner at the Italian Village after work. It was bitter cold out and both were chilled to the bone after a six block walk from Bellform.

"My guess that you'll spend thousands on it."

"That's the wedding cake, darling. I'm going be setting a limit on my gown at fifteen to thirty thousand."

"WOW! How much did that chinchilla coat cost you?"

"Almost a hundred thousand but I didn't pay for it. That was a gift from my parents the Christmas before last when we were on good speaking terms. They thought I agreed to marry good ol' Theodore. I wasn't about to but to keep the peace, I kept my big trap shut," she said, finishing her salad. She took a sip of red wine.

"That's a lot of money to bribe you with," Josh pondered.

"You should see the house they were going to build for us in Park Forest, not too far from where they live. It was going to have nine bedrooms and a bath for each. Then two half baths just to go pee in."

"Ummm, Park Forest," Josh whistled as the waiter brought both a plate of pasta. The Tuscan steak would quickly follow.

"It's a slum!" Victoria laughed merrily. "Just wait until I tell them we're married. I want to tell them in person. I'd love to see my mother's face when I break that to them."

"Your Dad will kick me out of Bellform on my ass," Josh said.

"Then he'll have to kick me out on my ass too. You're not going anywhere without dragging me. I'll hold onto your dick if I can."

"That would be a sight to see."

"Bring your video camera to show the world."

"I don't have one."

"Use mine," she said as their steaks arrived.

That night Victoria came down with her period. Josh thought we wasn't going to get any. However, Victoria wanted man milk and proceeded to suck him off until he spurted into her mouth. Josh believed that was the best blowjob ever. He was out of breath. Now he learned how a female felt after an intense cum. Josh held her close to him.

"Ewwwwwwww, did you fart?" Victoria sat up with a frown on her face.

"No!" Josh protested.

"Then it must have been me," she lay back down by him.

"You little vixen, you," Josh began to tickle her feet.

Laughing, Victoria fled the bed before he could pin her down. She raced to one of the two bathrooms with Josh hot on her heels. Josh was frustrated when she managed to close and lock the door. He stood right at the door waiting for her to come out.

"I see your feet," she giggled.

"Shit!" Josh stomped off.

Victoria stepped into the shower to clean herself so to give Josh some time to stop their play. She spent a good hour in there washing and drying her hair. She stepped out after putting a clean tampon in and wrap a silk robe on her body. She sprayed a musky scent on her. 'No harm in getting him hot for me, ' she thought.

Josh was nursing a beer. He had showered in the other bathroom and was laying there in a pair of blood red silk boxers Victoria bought him.

"We done fucking around?" Victoria asked, climbing into bed.

"I guess so," he didn't look at her. His attention was on the local 10pm news.

Victoria took the bottle and took a healthy swig.

"I thought you didn't like beer?" he said, as she returned it to him.

"I don't," she opened her robe. "I just wanted to taste your spit."

"Was it good?"

"I loved it, give me some more," she put her mouth on his and dueled with with his tongue. "Damn period. I'm horny and want to screw. Pull this string in my pussy and see whatcha get."

"We'll go to it as soon as your curse is over."

They kissed and went to sleep.

On Friday, they flew out to New York for the Bear-Giant game. They were relaxing on the corporate jet. They had reservations at one of Trump five star hotels with limos awaiting them at JFK Airport. Upon arrival, Josh helped her into her chincilla fur then put an overcoat over his suit. Victoria packed for them both so he didn't have any idea what he would be wearing.

"It's been a long day," Victoria yawned. "Why not order a light dinner and we'll call it a night."

"No man milk tonight?"

"Maybe tomorrow," she let out another yawn. "Then maybe not. The way I feel now, I couldn't fuck a duck."

"I'm not a duck," he laughed.

"You're Daffy Duck," she started undressing.

"You know the drapes are open. Do you want half of New York City to see you without a stitch on you?"

"I could care less," she slipped into the bed and turned off the light. "If I'm asleep when the food comes, don't wake up. Just leave it there in case I wake up in the middle of the night. Now close the door and play with yourself because I'm dead tired."

Josh drew the door closed then changed into his sweats. The suite sure was luxurious he agreed with Victoria. She had stayed in this hotel before and told him how great it was.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.