Dreams - Cover

Dreams

Copyright© 2007 by ShannonQ

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A man finds several girls at his new job very attractive. However he can't come to terms with what is reality and what is fantasy. Can he ever distinguish between the two? Can his dream girl ever become a reality?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting  

As Christmas approach Bellforms work slowed down. The union workers had been able to get two weeks paid leave years ago in their contract. Since the office wasn't getting information, Jim Bellform decided to close down on December 20th and open on the first workday in January. This year was on the 3rd because the 1st was on a Sunday making the 2nd the holiday. The Chicago Bears made the playoffs and were scheduled for their first post season game on the 8th. Victoria made sure that Josh's name was on the guest list for that game since they were playing at home. If they won, she made sure he was on the flight to New York and the rented box there. It would cost the company fifty thousand dollars for that one playoff game.

Josh tagged along with Brie and Victoria as they visited the crowded Woodfield Mall. Upon entering from Golf Road he spotted a Hooter's and teased the girls that they could drop him off there while they shopped.

"You've seen much better before," Victoria growled.

"Yeah," Brie agreed. "You've seen hers."

"How do you know that, runt?"

"You two live together, when she takes a bath or shower you probably look at her through the keyhole."

"He does that all the time to me," Victoria laughed. Brie laughed too.

"Well it looks like we're going to have difficulty parking near the stores," he said, hoping to find a car pulling out closer to edge. No such luck.

"You're a big boy, you can walk. Just drop us off here and we'll wait for you inside the door at Penney's," Victoria said.

"You're a big girl, why don't walk with me from where we park?"

"Because we're fragile little creatures and we can't take the cold like you big strong men can," Brie added.

"Shut up, runt.

Brie laughed as Josh dropped them off. He turned down the next lane and found a spot right near the very back. He walked toward the entrance with his hands in the pockets of the thick warm lambskin leather jacket Victoria bought him last October.

"How was the walk?" Brie asked taking her brother's arm while Victoria claimed the other. He felt his fiancee squashing her breast against his arm. 'She sure knows how to make things up to me, ' he thought enjoying the feeling.

"Where to first?"

"Clothing stores first," Victoria answered as if he were daffy. "Womens clothes. Later womens shoes. Then Victoria's Secret," Victoria instructed.

"I always wanted to see what was in Victoria's Secret," Josh joshed.

"If you're a real good boy, I might buy you a teddy," Victoria laughed.

"I'd love to see him in a teddy," Brie declared.

"That you'll never see and her either," he pointed a thumb at Victoria. "I want to look in the bookstore, why don't we meet somewhere close to the Rain Forest Restaurant?" he asked.

"Okay," Victoria agreed. "You'll be out of our hair. Oh, here's an open locker. Lets get our coats in there so we'll have an easier time so we won't have to carry them around."

"All three piled their coats into the locker and put six quarters in which was enough for two hours. Victoria was set for shopping. She wore her skin tight jeans, sweatshirt, little white anklet socks and sneakers. Brie dressed almost the same. Both had their hair in long pony tails which meant they were ready for war in the stores.

Josh ambled on when they found the first store that interested them. He found a shop with womens accessories. A cute little high school girl waited on him. He bought Victoria twelve different colored paisly scarves and Brie six. It set him back over one hundred dollars which he paid on his personal credit card. The girl gift wrapped them. While waiting he thought if he were her age he'd ask her out. Even with granny glasses, she looked nice.

He found a place that sold silk stockings. He bought Victoria a dozen, Brie and his mother the same. Now he was out three hundred and hadn't made it to the bookstore yet. He browsed around for a long time looking at the books. He was a Tom Clancy guy and bought his latest one. Then proceeded to meet up with the girls. He passed a place that sold very beautiful but expensive blouses. He walked in there and a good looking young lady waited on him. She had rings on her finger but she was pretty even though she was married. He was staggered that the satin blouse cost over eight hundred dollars. He bought an off white one that would make Victoria look sensational. After having it gift wrapped and paying the costly price, Josh headed for the Rain Forest. They weren't there so he sat down feeling tired all over plus his feet hurt.

Finally they appeared loaded down with packages and bags. Victoria also carried their coats. They spotted him and both smiled sheepishly knowing they were way late.

"How long have you been waiting?" Victoria asked.

"Forever," he replied.

"Well us girls did some serious shopping."

"You should see some of the gorgeous lingerie she bought at Victoria's Secret. When she wears it for you it'll be ooo-la-la time," Brie smirked.

"Let's get in line," Josh got up and walked over to the Rain Forest as girls followed.

"What did you get?" Victoria asked.

"A Tom Clancy novel." He felt the bags he had became lighter.

"He bought more than that. It must be for us girls because they are very light." Brie smiled.

After eating, he drove Brie home and headed back to their apartment.

Josh was tired from all those hours Christmas shopping. He asked Brie to call Sophie and see when she wanted. He knew that his big mouthed little sister would tell her all about him and Victoria wanting to get married. After the call, he undressed completely and climbed into bed for a nap while Victroria sat in the living room packing the presents she purchased while humming Christmas carols quietly.

He awoke in the dark feeling her spooning his back. He knew she wore something silky but he was too tired to guess. He fell back to sleep when he felt her warm breath on his neck. Her arm circled his waist as she moved as close as she could. Josh awoke a second time to feel his cock being worked on.

"Baby wants man milk," he heard her say."

"Baby cant have man milk now," he yawned.

"Baby cry if baby can't have man milk."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.