Jpeg Girl - Cover

Jpeg Girl

by Anal_King

Copyright© 2007 by Anal_King

Incest Sex Story: Sleazy businessman fucks the hottest ass ever seen on a preteen girl while documenting their affair by taking pictures. Her brother discovers the pics and wants in on the fun. In the end, brother learns there is a high price to pay for blackmailing his sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   .

The following is an account submitted to me by a man who once fucked his baby sister. Through weeks of e-mail correspondence with this stranger, I have gathered the necessary facts to write this sordid tale and bring it to my fans. For legal reasons, all names have been changed to protect those individuals who took part in the following events...


Background

My world permanently changed when my eight-year-old sister began puberty. They say one in six girls can start puberty as early as eight. Julie happened to be one of the lucky ones—but not if you asked her. She hated the changes taking place in her immature body since it attracted the wrong kind of attention from boys.

You see, Julie didn't fill out like the other little girls in the neighborhood. Unlike most of them who enter puberty with proud budding breasts, Julie got stuck with a round backside that seemed abnormally large for a kid her age. It was round, doughy, and shot straight out in defiance of gravity, much to the disappointment of my sister since it earned her the nickname "Assy." Despite that one feature, her shape resembled that of any other eight-year-old girl.

If I had to describe Julie to you, she could be a close double of Michelle Trachtenberg when she appeared in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. They're both the same, physically, well almost the same: Julie is a bit chunkier and wins hands down in the ass department. She's blessed with what I like to call a teardrop ass, resembling an upside down heart with a deep crack lining the center.

Being her older brother by two years, it was my responsibility to protect her whenever she was being picked on, which was a lot now that her butt was always on display.

By the way, my name is Jeff Rhodes. Even though I'm only ten at this point in the story, I have a decent sized 4-inch cock between my legs. So, I guess growing big at an early age runs in our family.

Anyway, getting back to the story. I remember one day in particular when me and Julie were playing wiffleball at the local park. I noticed a group of three boys similar in age to Julie, hovering in the background watching us play. At the time, I didn't think much of it.

I shouted at Julie to get ready for the pitch. She gripped the bat just like I had taught her, thrusting back her cute round ass. I pitched a classic underhand throw which she smacked dead on. The ball whizzed by to my left forcing me to avert my eyes. Before I could fetch the ball, a loud yelp jerked my head back in her direction. Those very same boys who had been watching us were now taking turns swatting my sister's ass.

Before I could make my way across the field, the little fuckers scampered away like mice over a hill. When I brought Julie back home from the park, she was bawling her eyes out. In between the sniffles and the stutters, my mother managed to get the whole story from her. Of course, the blame fell on me since I was the older brother who should've been more responsible. You know how emotional parents get during these incidents.

After dinner that evening, my mother gave me "the" wink. The wink was her secret signal for me to go find my sister and carry her into the bathroom. You see, the one thing Julie hated the most was taking baths. She would kick and scream something fierce just so she wouldn't have to bathe. Finding her wasn't a problem for me since she only hid in one of two places: underneath her bed or in the closet. Tonight, I found Julie under her bed trying to stifle her giggles. When I grabbed her by the ankles, she squealed as I dragged her from her room into the hallway. I then put her over my shoulder and shuffled into the bathroom. Before putting her down, I immediately shut and locked the door so she couldn't escape. She had a tendency of running off when you least expected it. My mother was already waiting for us adjusting the temperature of the water.

Before we'd wash Julie, my mom would inspect her panties to see if they were soiled with any shit streaks. Julie didn't usually leave behind skid marks, but on certain days, when she felt like annoying our mother, she'd leave several. Mom would shake her head and end up saying something like, "Oh Jules! How could you?" This would send my sister into a fit of giggles. And I have to admit, it got me laughing pretty hard as well.

Once we got her cleaned up and out of the tub, I'd hold Julie by the waist so my mom could thoroughly dry her. When it came time to pass the towel through her crack, mom would have me spread Julie's Jell-O mounds apart. At the time, I never understood why my penis would jerk from handling her baby buns. All I knew was that I liked the feeling—a lot. So much, in fact, that I had to excuse myself and run to my room just to tug on my erect knob. Nothing ever came out, though, as I was still too young to produce any cum. To be honest, if it weren't for my sister constantly prancing around in her snug little panties, I probably wouldn't have had any interest in the female form until another couple of years. Not that I'm complaining, of course.

During the next three years, life became much more difficult for both Julie and me. For one thing, she got bigger and sexier in the ass department while I got into more fights defending her honor. On top of that, the boys who used to mercilessly tease her now wanted to mercilessly fuck her. And, not only them but older men, too.

Shit! It got to the point that if I turned my back on her for one second, just one second, there'd be a guy putting the moves on her. And let me tell you, these guys had balls! In broad daylight, they'd walk right up to Julie, tap her on the shoulder, and begin flirting. Some of them were old enough to be our father.

Horny old men who used to sit in the park feeding pigeons would now approach my sister and whisper lewd invitations into her innocent ears. After enough encounters with these lustful men, Julie slowly began to understand the power she held over the male species—young and old alike.

The funny thing is, you'd think the threat of doing jail time for child molestation or statutory rape would dissuade them from even trying. Nope! At whatever age, be it 10 or 50, if their cocks could fire spunk, they'd want in on Julie's ass.

No doubt about it. Her ass is definitely a one of a kind. Everybody in the neighborhood knew it. I'd bet any amount of money if Julie parked that succulent ass of hers on a guy's face, he'd be on his knees in a second slapping an engagement ring on her finger, before the words "will you marry me" were out of his mouth. It was really that bad!

Then... then, the shit really hit the fan when word of Julie's mouth-watering ass reached the ears of a rich and powerful businessman that went by the name of Jack Reynolds. He is, as I was to find out later from my father, the third richest man in our state and a real sleazebag to boot. And one with a reputation for getting what he wanted. Rumor had it that once he set his sights on something, he never quit until he got it. Never!


The Story

Class had just let out. And on my way home, I stopped at the local convenience store to buy a bottle of soda and a small bag of chips. I was heading toward the register when I overheard someone mention my sister's name. I paused, then stepped into an aisle where two old timers were engaged in conversation. Pretending to search for an item on the shelf, I moved closer to where they were standing.

"You kiddin'me"?

"Absolutely not! I saw it with my own two eyes. His driver slowed the limo to a crawl and followed the Rhodes girl as she walked home," he said matter of factly.

"Did he say anything to her"?

"Nah! He just stuck his head out to get a better look at her bouncing—you know what," he said with a chuckle.

"Think he'll take her away?"

"Dunno. But Karl better keep a watchful eye on his baby girl lest he plans on being a grandfather." After that they both began laughing and hacking while slapping each other on the back.

Later that night, I told my dad what I had heard at the convenience store.

"Well, son. At least we know now that the vulture is in town. I don't want you mentioning this to your mom and especially to your sister," he emphasized.

"Okay, dad," I replied with a nod. He sighed and combed his fingers through his hair. His forehead wrinkled as he sat there deep in thought.

"Okay, Jeff. It looks like it's going to be up to me and you to keep a close eye on her. I know you like to hang out with your friends after school, but I need your help, son."

"That's alright, dad. Julie's safety is more important to me," I replied in sincerity.

After that, my dad put me on permanent baby-sitting duty. I was to keep a watchful eye on Julie, especially when she got out of school. If Mr. Reynolds should appear. I was to either call dad or the police just in case I couldn't reach him. Well, it turns out we did such a good job guarding my sister, that Jack Reynolds had no choice but to make an appearance at our house. He banged on our front door Saturday afternoon. Thankfully, at the request of my father, mom had taken Julie to the clinic to get her on birth control pills. My father said he wasn't taking any chances.

I opened the door and found a man who looked to be in his forties smoking a fat stinking cigar. He was bald with narrow eyes that seemed to penetrate you as if he knew your deepest darkest secrets. My dad came to the door and stepped in front of me.

"Jeff, go to your room," he ordered, with a voice I only heard him use whenever he was really mad. And from the looks of his face, I knew he was plenty mad. I went to my room, but kept the door open so I could eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Mr. Rhodes. My name is--"

"I know who you are. What do you want?"

"I'm here on a business matter you could say. Can I come in?"

"Whatever you have to say you can say it right from where you're standing." Reynolds chuckled at my father's inhospitality.

"I like you, Mr. Rhodes. A man who speaks his mind. I can appreciate that. Well, let me get right to it then. I'm interested in signing up your little girl to a modeling contract. You'd be paid--"

"Listen you fucker and listen good. If I even hear you've been sniffing around my Julie, I will come after you so help me God. I don't care what people say about you. I will end you!" The door slammed, rattling the house. And that was that.

I sat on my bed trying to make sense of it all. I couldn't believe it! All this trouble for a girl who was only eleven! Weren't there older and prettier girls Reynolds could go after?

I stayed in my room the rest of the day until mom and Julie got back from the clinic. Julie came running into my room and excitedly said, "Jeffy, look," she was holding out a rectangular card with rows of pills covered in caramel colored foil, "I'm like a woman now. All grown up."

You're more than a woman I thought to myself. But I couldn't tell her anything or dad would whip my butt for sure. I smiled and then she ran back to her room.

Over the next two years, we heard nothing of Reynolds. Julie's thirteenth birthday had already come and gone. My dad let out a sigh of relief, confident the whole Reynolds affair was over. I, on the other hand, wasn't so sure.

But just to ease my doubts, I began to pay closer attention to Julie. As far as I could tell, she didn't behave any differently to me. She still dressed the same; she still went to her classes; she still hung out with the same friends.

But then, why did I still have these suspicious thoughts nagging away at me?

As a last ditch effort to really prove to myself that Reynolds had not gotten his slimy paws on my sister, I searched her room high and low for any evidence. I had plenty of time to do this since Julie was out with her best friend, Patty.

It wasn't until an hour after combing through her junk that I hit pay dirt. Under her mattress, wrapped in navy blue cloth was a CD enclosed in a clear jewel case with the words "Julie's Pics" written on the front. Checking my watch, I estimated I had another three hours before Julie returned from the mall with Patty.

I ran to my room and locked the door behind me. My computer was already on so all I had to do was insert the CD and begin looking through its contents. I found the pics folder easy enough and opened it up.

I had to blink twice because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There must've been over a hundred jpegs with filenames ranging from "Julie's Ass" to "Julie's First Fuck" and other stuff as well.

My hands were shaking in anticipation at what I might find if I double-clicked on any one-jpeg file. Also, it was hard to decide which one I wanted to see first.

I thought I'd start with the one entitled "Age 12--Julie's Ass." When the picture filled the screen, I stopped breathing and choked on my saliva while my eyes widened in shock. There in front of me, on my 15" screen, was Julie resting on a dark red sofa. She was in the fetal position with her right hand pulling on a creamy ass cheek, revealing her hairless pussy and tight-looking asshole. In the pic, her body looked more like that of a woman of twenty than that of a girl of twelve.

I don't know if it was the hormones in the meat she was eating, but Julie's ass had grown a lot bigger since I could remember. Yet it still remained in proportion to the rest of her body. At that moment, my cock began to twitch uncontrollably, taking an unbrotherly interest in her charms.

I sat there for another five minutes with my eyes glued to the screen trying to burn that image into my brain. I couldn't believe I was so damn hard for my baby sister. I never knew she could look so fine. This was a whole new side to her that brought out overwhelming feelings of lust.

When I finally recovered from the shock, I closed the image and opened up another one entitled, "Age 11--Julie Spreads Her Ass." Age 11! Fuck! Reynolds sure didn't waste any time.

When the jpeg loaded, I abruptly stood knocking my chair down in the process. It must have taken a couple of seconds for my mind to register what I was looking at. In this pic, Julie was on her knees spreading her plump cheeks apart. Her pussy lips were separated showing her pink cherry with a round hole in its center. Her shithole right above was pointing toward the ceiling. My sister had on some sexy purple panties that had been stretched over her right butt cheek. The pic wasn't the greatest quality, though. It looked as if Reynolds used a cell phone to capture the pose.

Nevertheless, I had to sit back down, slack-jawed, wondering how my 13-year-old sister got herself into such a situation. I never thought Reynolds could sweet talk his way into Julie's heart. I thought she'd be stronger for some reason. Who knows? Maybe she wanted it all along. It sure looked that way to me.

Even though I felt bad lusting for Julie like this, I continued going through the entire pics folder until I stopped on one entitled, "Age 13--Julie Loses Virginity". I braced myself when the image filled the screen. Holy shit! It can't be! What the hell was she thinking?

Julie was on her back dressed in some see thru lingerie holding her pussy lips open while Reynolds had the head of his dick lodged into her damp twat. The smooth creamy skin of her inner thighs made me want to swipe my tongue all over her soft legs. And Reynolds, that guy was huge! He looked to be about 10" in length. How the hell could she take that monster? Another thing I noticed were the two rings Julie was wearing. He must've bought those for her because I know my parents didn't. We were always on a budget.

Glancing at my watch, I saw I only had thirty minutes before my sister got back from the mall. I closed out that image and quickly scanned through the remainder of the files until I found the mother of all jpegs at the very bottom; Reynolds thought so too since he capitalized the title: "Age 13--JULIE--FIRST TIME ANAL"

The one thing me and my dad kept protected for the past several years had now been taken right out from under our noses. We didn't even get a chance to fight. Reynolds just took it away. No apologies.

I knew this shot was taken during the summer because Julie's hair turned a light chestnut brown whenever she was out in the sun for too long. Julie was on her knees wearing a sexy white thong with matching top. She was supporting herself on her left hand while using her right to spread her thong and cheek to the side. Reynolds had his fuck stick lined with her tight pucker. The helmet head was poised at her back door ready to make its way in like a python in search of a damp, dark hole.

I don't think I've ever seen anything more erotic as the image displayed before my bulging eyes. I've scoured the Internet for hours collecting all kinds of jpegs, but never found anything as hot as this. I went through as much of the CD as I dared, while always keeping a watchful eye on the time.

In that brief period of time viewing all those pics, I realized one thing: Lust can change a man's mind faster than someone holding a gun to his head—that is, if the right girl is thrown into the mix. And Julie was the right girl alright. I knew this because my body never felt on fire like it did after seeing the pic of Julie about to get fucked in the ass. It took one second for me to change from my sister's big-brother-bodyguard to her number one perverted fan. It was at that moment I made up my mind to blackmail Julie. I just couldn't go on living under the same roof with the best ass in the state without sampling it myself. No man could, especially no boy.

I waited for the following Saturday to approach Julie when I knew my parents were going to be out. Dad had to go to some stupid convention and my mom decided to tag along at the last minute. It was hard not to think about what I was going to do to Julie's ass. I got so excited by the invented fantasies playing out in my mind, that I had to jerk off three or four times a day until Saturday finally arrived. When it did, I woke up around 10:30 eager to start my day. I went to the bathroom to take a leak, and then went in search of my sister with a noticeable bulge in my briefs.

I found her in the living room painting her cute toenails pink. She had one foot propped on the couch giving me a clear line of sight to her plump camel toe. She hadn't seen me yet as I stood admiring her teenage charms.

I shuffled over to the TV and shut it off. "Hey! I was watching that, fubu. Turn it back on!" She shouted.

"You weren't even paying attention to it. Besides, we have to talk." I stood in front of Julie holding her CD behind my back. She pouted as her lids narrowed, giving me what she liked to call, her "meany" stare.

I grinned and said, "What if I told you I had some major shit on you. So major it would get you severely grounded for life. What would it be worth to you to have this evidence totally disappear"?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.