Baptizing Kristie - Cover

Baptizing Kristie

by angiquesophie

Copyright© 2007 by angiquesophie

BDSM Sex Story: Kristie remembers the day she became Giselle, her Mistresses property, the Queen's branded whore.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Water Sports   Body Modification   .

Venice will steal your heart any hour of the day.

Or night.

Go and row your lover in a makeshift little boat to the market at the foot of Rialto Bridge. Do it in the haze of early morning. Kiss her in the cool shadowed galleries across San Marco's. Feed her a bite of pasta at a wholly unknown little square that you'll never be able to find back. Show her the maze of shady alleys and smelly canals in the quiet of the night.

Venice is a floating body of ancient bones. It is shaped from decaying stone and rotting wood. The ghosts of so many lovers can be touched and tasted at every corner. They enter you. they fill your soul and take you over. You will never return from Venice untouched.

You will never be the same again.


The high, open arches of the loggia gave out on the Canal Grande. Little wavelets kissed the moulding feet of the ancient palazzo. The last rays of the sun turned the water into molten gold.

The girl leaned against the elegant pillar of the open window. She was seated on a stone sill and looked out over the canal. All kinds of little boats and gondolas passed like silent flotsam. The apricot sun licked at the silver threads in her bodice of heavy silk. It painted high sweet curves where the corset pushed up her generous tits. The full, wide skirt spread from her waist in a cascade of silver and green. It opened into a full length split. One lovely tanned leg stretched all the way from her hip to the embroidered silver-heeled mule.

It dangled loosely from her toe.

Giselle stared into the sun. It bathed her lovely face. It set fire to her hair. Her smile was sweet. Her pretty mouth pouted to hum a little song. Giselle had no memories of ever having been so happy. As a matter of fact, Giselle had not many memories at all. None that stretched back much farther than yesterday. And no thoughts that reached forward even into the next hour.

Before yesterday there had not been a Giselle.

The sting at the top of her right ass cheek reminded her how young she really was. The mere thought of what had happened, made her swollen slit flow. Her half-hidden nipples strained to escape the bodice

She remembered.

After climbing the winding path, she had taken a shower to clean the sweat off her body. The light lunch set down for her had been delicious.

Then she had meticulously oiled her body. She replaced the plug and walked over to the summer room. She knelt down on the spot her Mistress had pointed out for her. There she waited with her hands open on her thighs. Her back arched to show her lovely tits.

She sat for almost an hour.

A slow cramp conquered the muscles of her legs. Then she heard the metallic taps of her Mistress's heels. It was a sound that never failed to make her heart race and her nipples tighten.

Angique entered and walked over to her. She lifted her chin with a leather-gloved finger. As usual Kristie felt her eyes drown into the emerald pools. They took her in, body and soul.

"Today is an important day for my little darling", Angique said.

Kristie felt a rush of excitement wash over her.

"Today the little cunt will be mine forever."

Kristie swallowed. She kept her stare fixed on her Mistress's eyes. She knew what Angique meant. She did not know in what way she would make Kristie hers. But she did not care as long as she would be hers.

These last weeks had changed her entirely. She was this woman's sexual creature. The horrible experiences in Florida had taught her she could not trust Kristie to run her life anymore. Kristie should die. Kristie should be peeled off of her true self like a snake's skin. She should give way to a new Kristie. A Kristie who was the save and absolute property of the woman she had accepted as her Mistress.

The night of their dinner under the stars had definitely convinced her she loved her Mistress. It did not surprise her at all. Kristie knew how to love a person. She had often been punished for this. Nevertheless she kept falling in love with the ease of breathing. Losing herself into a love greater than that for herself came natural. But this time she knew it was deeper. It was more intense than it had ever been.

"I know, Mistress", she whispered. "This little cunt loves you. She will be yours forever."

The truth of it was overwhelming.

A tear clung to the rim of her eye.

Angique smiled.

She took the girl's hand to make her rise. Then she closed a leather collar around her throat and fastened a leash to it. She pulled at it and led Kristie down the hallway. She took her down the winding stairs into the lower levels. They walked the long, sculptured corridor.

A breeze made Kristie's nipples harden. She closed her eyes. She lost herself in the sounds of her bare, plodding feet and the tip-taps of her Mistress's heels. Her ass's deepest muscles groped at the fat, black intruder. Her hips gyrated at every step.

Her heart beat loudly.

She knew they were heading for a place of incredible passions. Passions that would drown her in waves of pain and pleasure. She knew there would be no return after this day. She also knew it was her destiny. This knowledge threw a cloak of utter tranquillity over the boiling lava of her emotions.

Angique led her into the cage.

She pulled a black leather mask over Kristie's head to blindfold her. Then she took the stumbling girl to the slab of marble at the centre. She made her stand there. Her naked, oiled body shone in a circle of torches. They made her curves come alive at every move.

Angique took her hands.

She kissed them softly. Then she caught the girl's wrists in leather-lined metal cuffs and clicked them together over her head.

Angique ran her tongue in slow, swirling circlets over the oiled skin of the girl's body. She paused at the screaming nipples to suck them in. She caught the ring between her teeth and pulled at it.

Lost in her darkness Kristie moaned. She did not know where the incredible touches would materialize next. She felt tiny goosebumps rise all over her body.

The tongue carefully avoided her throbbing clit. But velvet lips kissed the tender insides of her thighs. Gloved hands pushed her legs into a wider stance. Cool metal closed around her ankles. A clicking sound told her that her spread legs were bolted to the floor.

Then a leather palm cupped her exposed cunt. It kneaded it slowly. A searching finger entered her slit.

"Mmmm", she heard her Mistress say. "My lovely slut is so wet already."

A surge of pride washed through her.

After a minute's silence metal chains rattled anew. She felt a tugging at her wrists. Her hands were pulled up. She stood fully stretched. Only her toes touched the marble.

Another pause gave her time to feel the strain build in her arms and shoulders. She did not know how long she would be hanging like this. She tried to ignore the pressure.

Then, without warning, a flash of pain hit her right tit. She screamed, as much of pain as of surprise.

Angique's voice was soft, even tender.

"Just so I am sure I have your attention", she said. "You know, little darling, today you'll die. Today Kristie will leave your life forever. Tell me you won't miss her."

"I won't miss her", Kristie said immediately. "I am so glad you'll get rid of her."

There was silence. Then a tiny silver chuckle fell into it like a pebble in a quiet pond.

Pain slashed through her left tit. She winced. She did not cry out.

"Just to be sure you are still here, love", Angique said. "Tell me, will the new girl be worth my troubles?"

Again Kristie did not hesitate. "Oh, she will, sweet Mistress. She will serve you with her body and soul. Please take her, she'll love you!"

Another silver chuckle.

"Lo-ove", Angique's voice drawled. "Such a popular concept. Please tell me about this... love?"

Kristie was dumbstruck. Love was love, what was there to explain?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.