Vampire Memoirs - Cover

Vampire Memoirs

Copyright© 2007 by Llew Corniach

Preface

Erotica Sex Story: Preface - The vampire AZARIAL tells his tale

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Vampires   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   Transformation  

Greetings gentle reader(s).

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Arazial and I am a vampire.

I know, I know... many of you have read vampire tales... some of you have even written them, but, if I may be as so bold, let me assure you that they are only somewhat correct. They are warped stories that have been twisted into demonic tales by those in the monotheistic world of bloodsuckers who prey upon the innocents of society.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

It is true is as much as we do "feed" off the life force of mortals, but it is not that sanguine source that most of you think of initially. This is an abstract of those in power in the religious hierarchy who fear even more our true source of sustenance.

You see, we do not fly through the night as bats or fog in search of any warm heartbeat (although we can will ourselves to be "not seen" in order to allow ourselves access to prey). Nor do we seek virginal partners (virgins are not necessarily sought because they lack the experience to build up for a sustaining meal, but will do in a pinch); sleep in coffins (actually my bed is quite comfy), fear stakes and garlic, or transform our "victims" into blood-seekers (some do become enthralled, but not like in Dracula). We can move about comfortably in daylight as well as night, although some of us, myself included, do prefer the darkness, but it is only a personal preference. All of them are silly rumors started by jealous celibates to scare small children into behaving.

You see my dear mortals; we are an ancient race, brought into being by our Grand Mother. You may have heard of heard of her, she has been around since after Adam, but before Eve. Her name, even now causes great consternation among those who lead the major faiths of these days.

Lillith!

For those of you who do not know already know of her, she was the first wife of Adam. However, because she refused to be submissive to him and remain only beneath him in carnal activity, she was removed from Eden and settled elsewhere. Then came Eve, who would submit, but enough of you know that story already. Lillith was know for her sexual insatiability and thus was seen as a "challenge" for the angels, who were desirous of being the one who was able to exhaust her. It was in her tryst with the angel Samael that the first of us came into being and others came to be in the same way later on. So, really, we are the bastard sons and daughters of an angel and the original female.

We inherited their immortality and her sexual desires, but not being born of God or man, we could not exist in the same manner as the rest of you. We lived on the fringes of society, venturing in when and where we were either invited or accepted. Some of you call us succubae (f) or incubi (m), but we do not fit that grotesque description. In fact, we look just like you, two arms, two legs, a head, hair, and etcetera. Life was good for us until the creator God decided we were too much of a burden on his poor subjects... we inspired them to revel in life too much, to enjoy the pleasures that he had placed in their reach, but forbidden them to realize. In short, we taught them the true nature of the world and poor JHVH lost boot-scrapers to the truth.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.