Depression - Cover

Depression

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 51

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 51 - What would you do if you went to sleep in East Texas in 2006 and woke up in 1620?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Harem   Slow  

Her mother and sister popped in then and I could see at once who was responsible for Chartree's beauty. It was easy to tell the two new arrivals apart, but I was equally sure it would be damned near impossible to tell the sisters apart if they were both naked.

The mother was equally as beautiful but looked at least a little more mature. She couldn't have been over thirty-five and looked like she was in her twenties.

"Char?" the sister nearly shouted when she saw the state of dress.

"Chartree, what is happening?" the mother blurted, before she'd had time to come to her senses.

"She is being ravished by the evil Duc John as you can plainly see. What did you expect to happen when your husband sent her to spy on me?"

"We knew what must surely happen, but we had no say in the matter. He threatened to do horrible things to us all if she didn't succeed," the mother said.

"I'm sure he will be very angry with you after he finds out about the failure - for a few seconds anyway," I said.

"What do you mean?" Chartree's sister asked.

"It's a two edged sword for the three of you. I'm the one who'll be doing horrible things to you, but I'm sure you'll be better off in the long run," I said.

"But my husband is a powerful man in Paris," the mother said.

"Your husband is not in Paris, and he'll only be a dead man soon. Do you think you two are the only ones I can snatch up out of thin air if I want to? He is currently in a doorless windowless cell far below the basement of this house. Lately Armand Jean du Plessis spent a few restless hours there before we came to an understanding. Your husband and I will not come to the same one though, because I understand already that he will soon be a head shorter. I'm sure he doesn't know yet."

"But..." the mother said, trying to get another question out.

"Please. I'm busy at the moment. Your turn is next, and you my dear," I said, pointing to the sister, "I'm saving you for last. Watch carefully, quietly, and learn."

When I tumped Chartree over onto her back on the large couch she actually seemed relieved that her mother and sister had dropped in. At least she knew they weren't in danger from her father at the moment. I dropped my lips back to her stupendous nipples as I crawled over her and let my hands explore other places, mostly her pussy lips. They were still dry of course, but delightful to play with all the same.

After a few minutes of luxuriating on her naked flesh I figured her mother and sister were resigned as well, so I stood up and started off with my clothes. It didn't take long and I saw all of them seemed surprised by the size and hardness of my dick as it sprang free. On the other hand, the mother didn't look all that frightened.

Chartree did look frightened, but she didn't resist, and as I moved between her thighs she spread them, if not in welcome then in resignation.

I did my best to be gentle as I settled myself on top of the beauty. I kissed her lips sweetly and then whispered in her ear.

"Your time will come soon dear. Am I correct in assuming it will be the first one?"

"Yes."

"Don't worry so. If it hurts, it won't hurt long, but you have to help, whether you want to or not. Try to just let things happen to you without worrying. There's no room for argument or regret. It will happen, and you will like it better if you let yourself get into the mood."

That was enough talking for now, and too damned much for me. I worked my way down her body, kissing, sucking, nipping, and licking all the way. Even her mother gasped when I put my mouth to the young, fresh, pussy, and Chartree jerked her hips slightly in spite of herself.

Deflowering a virgin wasn't nearly as much fun as you might have heard but somebody had to do it. The only way I could was by doing it slow, and as gently as possible. A dry hole wouldn't be any fun for anyone concerned and a nervous girl was hard to get wet. I must have played with her titties and licked her pussy for half an hour but finally she was moving her hips with the proper motion and pussy juice had slimed her slit.

I moved up to lay on her then and with my hard dick in hand I rubbed the head between her sealed lips. She groaned aloud and put her arms around me as I put easy pressure on the offending membrane. Just as I felt her tense a little I pushed my way through and stopped. I had about two inches inside her but waited until she could become accustomed to my sausage invader.

"Did it hurt awfully?" I asked.

"Not really, just a small prick like feeling. I guess that's appropriate, she said, and tried to smile."

"Maybe everything but the small part. That's something you should never say to the one with the prick," I said, and she giggled.

I put on more pressure a few seconds later and then pulled back to the entrance to do it all over again. All it took was time and patience. The reward later was worth it though. Hell, the reward now was. Looking down at a naked woman this beautiful and having your dick even partially up her was a thrill of its own. She wasn't panting in her heat yet, but I had it in her and she wasn't squawking - things were going great.

Four or five tries later I was up her to the root. I wallowed my dick around in her as much as I could, but new pussy is always tight pussy. She was beginning to get with the program by now. Her hips were doing a little more moving and her juices kept coming so I started pumping in earnest, went back to sucking those nipples, and settled in for an honest fuck.

Chartree was a gorgeous woman but she'd only been resigned to her fate when we started for real. She wasn't wired for that though. She was a screaming babbling wreck as we neared the end. Her arms were hugging me, her hips had a life of their own, and she sobbed out for me to do it harder and faster until she went off and her howl woke a few of the dead. As she regained control she kissed my lips and face and around my neck and ears and simply purred about how happy I'd made her.

I pulled my dripping dick out of her gently and signaled for her sister to come help her up. They headed for the bathroom shortly while her mother stared at my dick and came to it as if mesmerized.

"Do you know how to suck it back up hard?" I asked, when she reached me.

She nodded her head and went to her knees before me, taking as much of me in as she could at once. She got action much faster than I'd expected and it was because she was an expert at playing with slippery balls. It seemed no time before I was pulling her up and to me so my tongue could invade her mouth.

I took my time getting her dress off and she helped all she could. Her corset was a bother but it was gone soon enough. I couldn't help myself and ripped her bloomers away, leading her to my desk.

She wasn't puzzled when I bent her over it and when the spongy head found her love lips they were wet and wanting. Even though watching the show had her ready and willing I still had to work my way into her firm grip. She was tight too but the initial entrance maneuvers were rewarding, and as my abdomen met her ass cheeks the real fun begun.

I didn't even know her name, yet, but I knew she was going to be a welcome addition to my harem. Her pussy was lively and hot and I liked it fine. I gave one of her splendid buns a small slap and she yowled a little and tried harder to fuck back at me. She didn't have enough leverage to do much, but I appreciated the effort and bent over her so I could give her clit some help with a reach around.

She must have liked it because she was moaning and calling for more by now. Even though I'd just had a come ripped from down around my toes by one of her twins, she pulled another one out of me in what seemed like no time and I shot a mess up in her just as she went off herself. I knew I'd been a bad boy though and I dropped to my knees and was licking up the mess I'd made when the twins came out of the bathroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.