Depression - Cover

Depression

Copyright© 2007 by cmsix

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - What would you do if you went to sleep in East Texas in 2006 and woke up in 1620?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Harem   Slow  

At least she'd pulled on some jeans and a blouse before she made her discovery. The others came out of Jaycee's bathroom to see what the excitement was all about, and then we had to go look at Meka's new shitter.

Cécile, Adèle, and Delphine weren't as amazed as Jaycee and Meka because they were still shell shocked about our abundance of indoor plumbing. One toilet, more or less just wasn't that impressive I guess.

Meka finally remembered that Tutsie was still holding it, and she and I headed for the front door to let him get some relief. Jaycee stayed with the others to try and find them something they could wear to breakfast. I'm sure they wondered what the big deal was but they'd find out soon enough.

I pulled on some drawers, jeans, and a work shirt - I even remembered to put my cell phone in my pocket in case I got a call from Ethel or George - then Meka, Tutsie, and I went out the front door. I picked up the Marlin as we left.

Tutsie looked like he wanted to sniff around and get his bearings, but he just couldn't spare the time. He squatted to water almost right away and then he was humped up again and delivering his real load for the benefit of the lawn. He made up for the haste with a lot of stiff legged scratching and strutting afterward though, and Meka and I made sure to tell him what a good job he'd done.

Ethel called just as we headed back inside.

"How was the trip," she asked, right away.

"Better than you can imagine. We'll be up there in about half an hour," I said.

"What's the hold up?" she asked.

"Jaycee is trying to find something for three naked French girls to wear to breakfast," I said, and got silence in return.

"I hope you don't mind some new faces this morning. If it's a problem, just tell me and we can eat down here," I said, wondering why she was so quiet.

"What? No, it's not a problem. I'll ring your neck if you don't bring them with you, and fast. I was just so surprised is all," she said.

"Ok, let me go and I'll finish dressing. We had to hurry to get Tutsie outside in time," I said.

"Bye."

We were ready to go in only a few more minutes. Jaycee had found dresses for Cécile, Adèle, and Delphine, and the fit was at least adequate, considering the circumstances. Even the shoes didn't seem to be a problem, though I could tell that they were too tight for one and too loose for the other two. I figured that Ethel could do something about their skimpy wardrobes today.

Forgetting that the girls would know something was very different as soon as we got outside was one thing, but I hadn't even considered how they would react to the garage. We went through the basements to get there and they barely knew which way to look when we entered.

They tried to maintain but looked around almost as if they wanted to bolt when they saw all the vehicles. They had nothing to compare them to. Hell, they didn't even know what the big Red Cross was on the ambulance.

It didn't take much convincing to get them into the Hum-V pickup though. They were docile and probably so frightened that they didn't want to cause any trouble at all. Even the door rolling up after we were in the pickup scared them.

It was worse when we got outside but I only knew because it got even quieter in the back seat. They were stupefied when they realized they were no longer in a forest. Even the paved driveway was completely foreign.

When we pulled up behind George's house, Ethel was out the door with Wanda hot on her heels. I had to get out quickly and warn them that the girls were frightened.

"What are they scared of?" Wanda asked.

"Mostly it's everything they see. Remember, they've never seen a vehicle that didn't need a horse or mule to pull it, never even imagined one probably. Indoor plumbing was hard enough for them to get over. We'll have to take it slow," I said.

I opened the back door then and let Jaycee out first and she helped Delphine, trying to reassure her the whole time. They were more skittish than new colts for a few minutes, but when they sensed that everyone was trying to be friendly it helped tremendously.

It was apparent right away that Ethel was going to mother hen Cécile and Adèle, at the least, and probably Delphine too. I didn't mind as long as she didn't warn them about lecherous men with hard dicks, and I was pretty sure the topic wouldn't come up.

Though they hadn't complained about it to me before, apparently the girls had been on short rations, or reduced rations, or else were required to eat things they didn't think they should have to eat during their months as explorers.

The timidity dropped off them soon after they were seated at the table with everyone else, and the eggs, biscuits, sausage, hotcakes, waffles, and syrup started making the rounds. They were thrilled to have coffee and delighted with a big glass of cold milk.

Meka said something to Doctor Jorge in her lingo, after Cécile raved about the coffee, and Doctor Jorge laughed, quite a feat for a man who was eating shredded wheat without sugar and in skim milk, while all around him were pigging out.

"What was that, Doc?" George asked him.

"Meka just said if they liked coffee she wanted to see them begging for their second Coke, after they've had their first one," Doctor Jorge said.

Laughing myself, I knew what she meant. Even without the cocaine that had been removed from Coca-Cola decades ago, it was still as good as addicting, even to people that knew it wasn't good for them. The thought made me wonder what Coca-Cola had been like when the cocaine was still there.

Delphine and the others packed it away, almost eating as much as I did. Well, let's say the three of them together almost ate as much as me. They were stuffed though and it was apparent that they felt fully safe and content for the first time in a long time.

Doctor Jorge took off for another walk as soon as he was finished. Those of us without a real job sat around the table gabbing and drinking coffee.

"Jaycee, where are their real clothes? The ones that they were wearing," Ethel asked.

"John made them take them off to save them. He said something about making up to Doctor Jorge for him not getting to go along," Jaycee said.

"Making up to Doctor Jorge? He was glad he didn't need to go, he's still working on his diet and exercise, he doesn't think he's ready yet," Wanda said.

"In that case he'd better get ready. I've already had word that he's coming next time," I said.

"Well don't spoil it for him. I can't believe how good his diet is going. Do you realize that he feels great and is losing about ten pounds a week?" Ethel asked.

"He's getting some help then, you know that can't happen normally," I said.

"Well he thinks he's doing it and don't tell him any different," Ethel said.

"Damn, Ethel, don't be so bossy," George said, but smiled at her.

"I'm sorry, John, I didn't mean to be," she said.

"Don't worry about it, if you get too uppity I'll just hold you down and get George to spank you. Otherwise, keep it up. I need a little direction in my life now and then," I said, laughing.

"Well I don't know where you're going to get it today. Jaycee, Wanda, and I need to take these girls shopping, Meka too. They need some clothes and they don't look exactly like Wal-Mart shoppers. Meka has some wild idea about some thong panties too. I wonder where she got that into her head?" she asked.

"I know where but I didn't have anything to do with it and I don't want to think about it," I said.

"That's ok, you and George just go on outside and see if you can't get your heads down in the sand," Ethel said.

"Take Bob with you, don't leave him out," Wanda added.

"Speaking of sand, you might want to think about coming down to take a look at the beach," I said.

"What beach?" Ethel asked.

"While we were away, our swimming pool appeared, and you really do need to see it," Jaycee said.

"And that's another thing, where did Meka's cast get off to," Ethel asked.

"It didn't last very long after her first swim. Jaycee X-rayed her arm and the bone is completely healed," I said.

"I couldn't even tell that it had ever been broken," Jaycee said.

"Hm, I guess that makes sense," George said, "I took the quick way off a horse last year and didn't get a single bruise. I wasn't even sore the next day."

"In fact, Ethel, I think you should make sure you get the girls a few things early and then come on down to the house. You and Wanda are going to want to see the changes that were made this trip," I said.

"What kind of changes besides the pool?" she asked.

"Some to my bedroom and some to Meka's bathroom," I said.

"I'm not even going to ask. We'll be back by three. Carolyn and Geneva can handle lunch and we'll just get a burger somewhere and shop straight through," she said.

The girls would probably have been more excited if shopping had meant the same thing in their time. Hell, I wasn't even sure it was a concept back then. No doubt Ethel would let them see what it was all about.

I stayed at the table sipping coffee while Ethel and Wanda had George take Bob down to get the limo. Bob had been elected to do the driving today, and when he asked about it they told him that no, his vote did not count.

I was relaxing and concentrating on being happy I didn't have to do it. Meka and Tutsie sat with me in companionable silence, mostly. Tutsie did want to fight with my fingers a little and I gave him a workout.

Soon enough George and then Bob were back and the women headed for the car. Of course Bob had to go and George went outside to act like he was ranchin' I guess.

"We've got a fresh coffee cake coming out of the oven if you want a piece," Geneva said, after George was gone, and she gave me a wink.

I thanked her for the mention and went back to the table. I noticed that she made sure to brush against me when she brought the cake and then Carolyn did too when she refilled my coffee cup. I made sure to mention the new pool to them again and invited them to come on down any time they had a chance.

This was a little out of character for the two of them. I didn't know if it was my "powerful man" status the Big Boy had gone on about or if Carolyn and Geneva had been "adjusted" to find me more attractive. At the moment I didn't care.

Carolyn and Geneva were in their mid twenties and good looking. If they didn't complain early and often I was going to fuck them both, first chance I got.

When Carolyn refilled me again, as casually as I could I gave her firm bottom a little squeeze. Geneva got some of the same when she brought me just one more mouthful of coffee cake. Neither mentioned it but neither shied away either so things were looking up as far as I could tell.

When I didn't think I could sit around on my ass any longer I went out to my Hum-V and drove back home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.