Villa In Spain

by Vanessa Evans

Copyright© 2007 by Vanessa Evans

Erotica Sex Story: The life of an exhibitionist in a warm climate is so much more fun than in the cold, wet, miserable English climate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Exhibitionism   .

Jon's bought a little villa in Spain and I've just been there for the first time. Jon took me there for a few days then left me there for week on my own. It was great, and I'm really looking forward to spending more time there.

As usual Jon surprised me by coming home and telling me to put a few essentials into a bag and us leaving within a few minutes.

A few hours later we were getting into a hire car at Malaga airport. We drove down towards Marbella then up towards the hills. The villa is on the edge of a small wooded area that Jon tells me he now owns. As soon as I saw it I started imagining the fun that we could have in the open in that wonderful climate. I do hope that Jon decided to move over there permanently.

I'd already taken my dress off within minutes of getting into the car at Malaga airport, and as soon as Jon pulled up at the gate I jumped out of the car and ran to look round the place. It has its own swimming pool with a grassed area and is virtually surrounded by pine trees. Inside there are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a big open lounge with a high ceiling, and a basement. In the garage I found a scooter that Jon bought for me to get around when he's not there.

The basement is our Spanish Punishment room. Jon has had only two pain / pleasure machines installed so far, more about them later.

The first job when we got there was to go back towards Marbella to a giant supermarket to get some food and drink. Jon picked my shortest skirt (8 inches) and shortest crop top for me to wear. The bottom of my little breasts show below my top, and if I do anything other than keep straight upright the skirt will either ride-up, showing my bum and pussy, or slide down showing the top of my bum and pussy. Whichever way you look at it I've got to be very careful if there are kids or miserable looking people about. That's the only skirt that Jon will let me pull straight when I'm with him. Anyway, it didn't take long to get there and I gave a few people flashes as I reached up or bent down for something. I wasn't paying much attention to other people, I was more interested in getting back to the villa and out into the sun. I knew that my all-over tan was going to get a real boost.

There was one moment at the check-out that I remember. I was reaching over to get the food to put into the bags when I realised that the check-out girl had stopped scanning things and was looking at me. I wondered what she was looking at then realised that my little top had risen up and was being kept up by my hard nipples.

As soon as the food was put away I asked Jon if I could go for a swim. We both went and I pleaded with Jon for him to fuck me in the water. I love that feeling.

Afterwards we went for a walk in the woods, over the fence and along dirt tracks. We never saw anyone, which was a bit of a disappointment, as we were both naked. At one point Jon got me to bend over a fallen tree while he rammed into me. We walked on with his dick still pointing to the sun and our juices running down my thighs.

The next morning Jon got the little scooter out of the garage and showed me how everything works. I'd never ridden a motorbike or a scooter before, but it wasn't difficult getting used to it, and with minutes I was riding it around the garden. Jon reminded me that I would need to put some clothes on when I took it out onto the road.

We only went into Marbella one night (on the other 3 nights Jon was more interested in having me out in the open). We wandered along the seafront and drank in the busy bars. My skimpy clothes didn't attract much attention, as there were hundreds of girls wearing nearly as little as me.

Jon took me to this fantastic beach about 7 miles east of Marbella. It has soft sand and dunes that you can almost get lost in. Just to make it even better, it's a naturist beach. Apart from the area near the harbour almost everyone was naked. It was great swimming in the warm sea and lying on the warn, soft sand. Whenever Jon wanted some sex we'd either walk out into the sea or walk in the dunes until we found a quiet place where he could have his evil way with me.

One time we only went to the edge of the dunes and while I was impaled on Jon and slowly moving from side to side, three teenage girls walked by and got a view of my pussy and Jon's balls. His dick was buried deep inside me. The first girl who spotted us told the other 2 and they stared for a while before walking off giggling.

Punishment Room — as I said, only two machines in there so far, but there are lots of steel rings in the walls, floor and ceiling. One machine is a sort of electric shock machine. It's a long metal dildo attached to a pole that is bolted to the floor. The height is adjustable and is set so that the dildo is just inside me when I'm stood up on my tiptoes. There are 2 little clamps on the floor that keep my big toes in place. I have to stand on my tiptoes because under my heels are switched that turn on the power. It comes on when I relax and my heels go down. Just to make sure that I can't undo the big toe clamps there are ropes hanging down from the ceiling that Jon fastens to my wrists.

I was a but nervous when I first saw the wires that went from it to a control unit then to a mains socket on the wall. I looked at Jon who just said, "trust me!" I do.

For the first 10 minutes or so it was nothing special, just like having a dildo partially in me. After that my legs and feet start to get a bit tired and I started to go down a bit. It's nice as the dildo goes in a bit further, but then my heels trigger the switch and I get a jolt. Boy did I jump the first time. The control box keeps the voltage low, but it can be increased.

The more tired my legs got the more shocks I got. The more shocks I got the more excited and the more tired I got. Jon left me alone for the first 30 or 40 minutes, then started checking on me every 5 minutes or so. Jon can tell when my pain turns to pleasure and when he realised that I was getting close to cumming he turned up the voltage a bit. Just at the point of no return Jon upped the voltage a bit more and I pushed down on my heels. I was stood there covered in sweat and almost screaming with pleasure.

Jon had to hold me up after he'd untied my wrists. I really needed that long shower and sleep afterwards.

The other pleasure machine is like a small gym horse with no legs. The difference is that it's got a big electric vibe sticking out of the top. Jon's had it positioned on the floor between some ropes so that he can tie me down on it once I've knelt down and impaled myself on it. The ropes hold me back with my wrists tied to the floor behind me.

Jon ties me in place, switches it on and then leaves me to it. The first time that I used it I'd cum 4 times before Jon came and switched it off.

It wasn't long before Jon had to go home, but he told me that I was staying there another week on my own. Wow! I'd miss Jon, but I knew that I could have some fun.

After I'd dropped Jon off at the airport I drove back to the villa planning what I was going to do with my week in the sun all on my own.

The first time that I went out on the scooter was 'interesting'. I'd put on a short, thin cotton 'A' skirt and a tie front thin blouse. At first I was concentrating quite hard as I drove along the roads and really didn't noticed what the wind was doing to my clothes. For a start, the wind was keeping my nipples rock hard. The other thing was that my skirt was getting blown up and I had to stop a few times to pull it down from my waist. After a while I got more confident and started relaxing a bit. I soon discovered that if I sat forward on the seat, lounged back and opened my knees, the wind felt wonderful on my pussy. I stopped caring about my skirt being round my waist except for when I was in a built-up area with lots of people about. Out in the country I once noticed that my tie front blouse had come undone and my breasts were getting tanned. The blouse was so thin that I couldn't feel the difference.

I was really enjoying riding around with my legs open and the breeze massaging my pussy. When I did get off outside a little supermarket there was a big wet patch on the seat. The vibrations were causing me to produce lubrication faster than the breeze could dry it.

After I'd bought some bread and an ice-cream I sat on a the road curb eating the ice-cream with my knees bent and my feet apart. I couldn't have planned it better if I'd have thought about it. Some tourists walked up the road on the other side of the street and I didn't realise that my pussy was on full display until a man did a double take and said, 'bloody hell." When I realised what he was looking at I managed not to react and just sat there.

I got lost on the way back, and had to stop to buy some petrol. The attendant was a youth of about 19 or 20. I had to ask for his help and repaid him by dropping my money and bending over to pick it up giving him a great view of my bum and pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.