Retreads - Cover

Retreads

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What would you do if given the opportunity to correct past mistakes? Add to this a mission from the Gods to complete and life could get interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver   Incest   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

Unfortunately, it being Saturday Paula and I had a game to play. Beth and I watched the soccer game with Jeff and Pete. Jeff was cool towards her at first but loosened up when he found out she was my sister. We had discussed this on the way to the game and decided that as far as anyone else would know, at least for now, that's all she was.

The girls won handily as usual, and we headed to our game. We were developing our own cheering section. Every time Pete, Jeff, or I did anything we could hear the girls over the rest of the crowd. It may have been a good thing in this particular game.

The team we were playing was undefeated and very good. When I came up in the ninth with one out and the bases empty the game was still scoreless. I had been walked every time I was at bat, and wasn't expecting anything else this time.

I was so surprised when I saw the first pitch headed toward me that I didn't move in time and caught it flush in the ribs. I stood looking stupidly at their pitcher for a moment not knowing whether to be angry or not.

The Umpire stood and stepped in front of and told me not to get any ideas and take my base.

While I was explaining that I wasn't dumb enough to get tossed from the game when I was pitching in the bottom half of the inning their pitcher came in from the mound. "Sorry dude, I didn't mean to do that, it got away from me" he said.

I accepted the apology and shook his hand, telling him I was just glad it was a change-up instead of a fastball. I trotted to first and the relieved crowd cheered. I wasn't going to let him off the hook entirely though.

While he was concentrating on Pete I got a good lead. As soon as he started his delivery I took off for second. I was pretty fast but it would have been close if their catcher hadn't screwed up and threw too high.

When I saw the ball go past I popped up and headed for third, making it easily. It was the first time either team had a runner past second the whole game. It looked like it was up to Pete to pull the game out again.

It wasn't going to happen though. This team knew about him and he was intentionally walked. It set up a possible double play and eliminated our second most dangerous hitter.

The next guy up was Ben. He was really good at third but barely adequate at the plate. I don't think the pitcher believed he was much of a threat and he paid the price big time. Ben had looked foolish the entire game against him, striking out every time and he was mad.

He's strange in that when that happened he seemed to concentrate better. He got the same pitches he had been seeing all day. This time he was ready for them and ignored the high fastballs he had been waving futilely at every other at-bat until the count was 3-1.

Obviously the pitcher didn't want the bases loaded so the next one was lower. It was still a good pitch. It was on the inside of the plate where Ben didn't like them. He was mad enough to guess where it was going though and smoked it!

I watched it hit third base and carom into the outfield before taking off. Not only did I score but Pete did as well. Ben ended up with a stand-up double. The next two guys struck out so we went to the bottom of the ninth up 2-0.

After insuring the coach I was o.k. after getting hit I grabbed my glove and headed for the mound. Unlike their pitcher, I took every one of these guys seriously. I would throw stuff that could go nowhere but foul if it was hit but looked too good to lay off of until I was ahead in the count before throwing either a high fastball or a slider low and away. I walked one like that but struck out three.

After the celebration and mobbing of Ben, my girls and I headed back to my place. Dad had a truck ready and we moved Beth in one trip. All it consisted of was a pictures, clothes and a stereo.

After we got things set up we enjoyed a nice and not so leisurely shower, after which the girls looked at each other and nodded as if agreeing to something before each took an arm and led me to the kitchen table. "What's up? I asked "is something wrong? You two look worried.

We, or really, I want to ask you for a big favor." Paula said. "I already asked Beth and she said she was fine with the idea but it's up to you." I told her that I would do about anything they asked me to, as long as it was legal and o.k. with both of them.

Paula continued by saying "you might not think so when I tell you but like I said, it's your decision. It's about my cousin. She's who I'm supposed to be spending the weekend with. We're really close and are more like sisters than cousins. We talk about everything."

At my raised eyebrows she said "yes, that too. The thing is, she has some real problems and you could help her a lot. She's sixteen, and built different than us in a lot of ways. Linda has been with a couple of guys and has some problems with size. By that I mean that she's bigger than most girls down there and if things get far enough for a guy to figure that out they dump her pretty fast. I guess it makes them feel small or something. She's a really sweet person and I hate to see her so sad. She thinks that she'll never be able to have a serious boyfriend because of her problem. Beth and I thought that if she realized that there were guys who are big enough in the right places and also nice it would help her a lot."

I looked at them in amazement "you didn't actually ask her if she wanted to have sex with me, did you?"

Paula gave me that "what an idiot" look and said "of course not! Beth and I did have an idea though. We thought that if I had Linda come over we could arrange it so that it could happen if you agree."

I leaned back with a sigh before replying "I think it's really nice for you to want to help her but what makes you think you could ever convince a sixteen year old girl to have sex with a twelve year old boy, especially someone with a problem like hers? Besides, I'm not that big".

"Easily" Beth said "we'll get her so horny she won't be able to say no, and don't sell yourself short. An eighteen year old guy would be jealous of you." Paula handed me a picture and told me it was her cousin and I looked at it in disbelief.

I knew this person; or rather I had known her. She lived in the trailer park I had lived in and almost every male who laid eyes on her had lusted after her. I remembered her centerfold figure, sweet face, and long blond hair very well. I knew her sister much better. She was the one that got away.

Paula seemed to be studying my expression closely as she said "it's alright if you don't want to, I know it's a lot to ask." I couldn't help it, I laughed till I cried. Both girls finally got the joke and joined in.

Finally I managed "two beautiful girls ask me if a third beautiful girl can join us in bed and it's a lot to ask?"

Paula looked down and said "it's even worse. She'll have her sister Connie with her." She handed me another picture and of course I knew which Connie was before Paula told me she was the one in the middle.

"What about her?" I asked, trying to keep a straight face and failing badly "do you expect her to get into the action? You must think I'm superman or something"

Beth smiled "we do" she said "but I also saw the look on your face when you checked out that last picture. I don't think you'd mind much!"

I told them about Connie then, it took a while but just telling someone seemed to help. They both hugged us and Paula said "Just leave it to us and play along, o.k.?"

I agreed and both girls pounced on me, kissing me repeatedly. I swear I could hear the theme from "The Twilight Zone" in the background. Paula called her cousin and gave her directions to my place.

When they arrived I was as ready as I thought possible. It almost wasn't enough though. Linda was easy enough but behind her was her sister. When our eyes met I felt the same bolt of lightning hit me that nailed me when I was fifteen but this time it was even stronger. From the look of astonishment on her face I could see she felt it too.

The first time this had happened we had tried to fight it but quickly failed. At the time, she had been going with a friend of mine and I had been attached also. Within a week we had both broken up with our respective paramours and gotten together. I hoped the ending would turn out differently this time.

I would say we talked for a while but actually Beth, Joyce and Linda talked while I tried to get Connie to loosen up. Eventually Paula said "I'm bored, let's play a game or something." When they discovered that all I had was cards it narrowed the choices quite a bit.

Finally Beth said "let's play strip poker!" It took a long time to convince the victims of the plot but after the usual "you're scared" and such they reluctantly agreed. This would be easy for me since I would know what everyone had in their hands. Paula surprised me on the first hand. She was dealt three jacks but threw two of them away.

I eavesdropped on her strategy and had to agree with it. She and Beth were going to break the ice to loosen the others up. When she lost she feigned a pout and acted bashful as she removed her top to reveal her bra-clad chest. Beth lost next and removed her top before they got serious. Connie lost the next hand and at first I thought she'd balk but the girls' strategy was paying off.

Connie was thinking "I don't have much up there, but at least I'm even with Paula!" My mouth started to water as she removed her top. I swear that after all these years I could still taste those lovely (and very sensitive) breasts she uncovered.

I lost next (on purpose) and took my shirt off. The workouts had been paying off. I heard Linda and Connie gasp and Linda said "I'm beginning to see why you like Matt so much Paula!" I could sense the disappointment from Connie as she thought "dammit! Figures he would have already hooked up with someone." I smiled, thinking that she was in for a surprise.

We tried to get Linda to lose the next hand but it was Connie's turn again. By mutual agreement none of us were wearing shoes or socks so her choices were limited. She chose to remove her jeans, which was fine with me since I had always loved her legs. She did so quickly, and sat back down blushing furiously.

Linda co-operated by losing the next hand and removed her top. I must admit it was an impressive sight. She had been wearing a halter with no bra so she was one up on everyone now. I could sense her dismay and her sister's amazement when they realized that I didn't pay the display the attention they thought it deserved.

Connie thought "why is he still looking at me?" while Linda thought "good for him. Paula has great taste in guys, seems like big boobs don't faze him." Beth lost the next hand and surprised everyone by removing her bra instead of her shorts. I could tell where her mind was without peeking. Her skin was flushed and her nipples were as hard as erasers. It wasn't remotely cold in the room. As a matter of fact it was getting warmer by the moment. She and Linda seemed to be almost the same size on top. Paula lost next and demonstrated that she was in a similar condition.

I was a little depressed when Linda lost next but there was plenty of time and she did have great legs. I lost the next hand and revealed the tent in my boxers. I could sense the immediate interest from Connie and Linda. Connie acted like she had never actually seen a guy naked which explained hers, but Linda was thinking lewd thoughts as she said "how old did you say he was?"

It took a moment for Paula to realize that it wasn't my erection that Linda was talking to since her eyes hadn't left it before she said "I don't think you'll get an answer from the 'monster in the drawers' but if you're talking to me, he's the same age as I am.

Everyone laughed but Linda, who shook her head and looked a little sad as she thought "why couldn't I meet a guy like that?" Paula and Beth managed to arrange losing their shorts before it was Connie's turn to lose again.

I barely managed to keep from drooling as she removed her bra and added her breasts to those on display. When she saw me staring she pointed at her sister and blurted "why are you looking at me when she has those!"

I said "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. It's true that Linda is very pretty but so are you. In fact, you're making my mouth water".

She muttered "he's crazy" but from the state of her nipples my mouth wasn't the only thing watering!

Linda lost next and had no choice but to reveal her very neatly trimmed and tasty looking bush and I finally had the answer to a question I had often pondered in my previous youth. Linda had honey blond hair while her sister's was jet black.

Linda must have touched it up a lot because I had never seen any dark roots. Her pubic hair matched the color of the hair on Connie's head exactly. She seemed totally at ease with being naked and did a slow turn in front of me while yelling "TA DAH!" and sitting back down giggling.

Connie lost next and joined her sister in complete nudity by revealing her sparsely haired pussy. We didn't get the show though. She was up and down in a flash before asking "what now? We don't have anything else to take off!"

Paula said "if you lose after all of your clothes are gone you have to do whatever the winner says." Connie blushed even harder as she thought of what that could be.

I lost next and revealed the Cyclops. I thought Connie's eyes would pop out but was distracted when I heard Linda say "oh wow, you weren't kidding!" before slapping her hand over her mouth and turning even redder. "Oops" she said "sorry".

Paula laughed and said "it's alright." You're not the only one I tell my secrets to." Linda got very quiet as if wondering what else I knew.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.