Retreads - Cover

Retreads

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What would you do if given the opportunity to correct past mistakes? Add to this a mission from the Gods to complete and life could get interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver   Incest   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

Beth and I spent our religions version of Easter together at the cabin alone. The feast of Ostara was celebrated on the spring equinox, when the day and night is equal in length.

Ostara was a German goddess of the sun and fertility whose symbols were the rabbit and the egg. Both of us thought it was hilarious how Christianity had "borrowed" our festivals to gain converts.

Knowing we would be parted for a while dampened our spirits but we hoped the separation would be a short one. It was going to be hard to leave my friends even knowing that I would be able to visit sometimes. I would miss Beth the most but hopefully we'd be together again soon.

As a parting shot to my uncle "the weasel" we were moving everything except a few clothes a week before we left. On the day of the move the Salvation Army was picking up our furniture and everything else we didn't want. We were calling him from our new house to tell him the old one was empty. This time he'd be the one holding the proverbial bag. The timing would be perfect too. We were letting him know several months before he had a buyer and he'd be the one who had to worry about renovations.

I made sure to give Beth something to remember me by. I think it worked. I know it would be a week before I could walk normally again!

Moving day was exciting but almost boring. The new house already had everything in it but us. I couldn't believe my new space. I had a large bedroom, living room, gym, kitchen, and best of all a huge bathroom with a whirlpool and a shower big enough for four.

I also splurged on a new TV and stereo. I got a good laugh when Al asked why I didn't get an 8-track player. He joined me when I explained my reasons. I almost wished I hadn't mentioned VHS, CD's or DVD's. It took me half an hour to explain them to him.

Dad showed up soon afterward and I gave him the tour. He made some nice comments about my taste that I appreciated but the more he saw the more worried he looked. Finally, we sat down at the kitchen table and he said "the place looks great son but it only makes what I'm going to ask you more important. I should have been more direct when I asked you this before. I know you didn't lie to me but I'm not stupid enough to think I got even close to the whole story. With the move over I have more time to worry. This time I'll only ask one question and I want a complete answer. What happened to you that added financial genius to your resume? We've always been proud of you and your brother. We feel we must have done something right because we couldn't imagine two finer sons but something has changed and it started months ago. You have both matured faster than possible but mostly it's you. I want the whole story this time".

I silently got up and as he watched I removed an unopened bottle of single barrel Woodford Reserve I had set aside for this occasion and two glasses from the cabinet. I dropped some ice in both and set one and the bottle in front of him. He raised his eyebrow and said "I don't even want to know where you got this but I assume that you think I'll need it." I just nodded at the bottle and sat down. He opened and poured but didn't sample until I hit the part about dying.

When I reached the part where I woke up in 1969 he refilled his glass as I sampled my first taste of our favorite drink. When he thought I was done he started to say something but I halted him. He poured again and settled back down.

When I told him about Beth he drained his glass. The bottle was almost gone by then but I had never seen my father look so sober. I refilled my glass for the first time and had a taste as he began.

"I really don't know what to say. What you just told me has to be the most incredible thing I have ever heard and if it were anyone but you or Al I would have you committed as insane. Since it is you and what you say doesn't surprise me in the least anyway I can't help but believe you. I hate to admit it but the most disturbing thing to me is that my youngest son is older than I am."

"Dad" I said, "I am still the son that my parents raised. All of my values came from you and mom. My biggest regret in life is that I didn't use the things you taught me. I'm glad I have the chance to use them now because I'll need both those lessons and you more than ever."

As he left he hugged me and parted saying "in case I forgot, I want to thank you for saving my life. It seems like it will be an interesting one and I'd hate to miss it. I didn't realize how much smoking affected my health, I feel better than I have in years. I need to talk to your mother about what you've told me and I'm sure we can figure something out about Beth. I'll let you know as soon as I can." I hugged him again before he left and made sure he got back to the house. I needn't have bothered. I think he was walking better than I was.

After he left I called Beth to give her an update. Things were looking good on her end too. She had laid the groundwork by telling her aunt and uncle what our plans were. Since they knew the story they had agreed to support her decision. She also gave me something to think about. "There have to be more people like us, Matt. Remember how we seemed to click as soon as we met? I think it will be like that with everybody like us. Be on the lookout and don't let a chance pass you by."

I only half-jokingly asked "what if this person or persons happen to be female?"

She just laughed "I'm not the jealous type as long as you save some for me. Besides, if things work out right I'll just be your sister. I'm sure we'll be very affectionate siblings!"

The day after we moved in I went to see my new baseball coach before my first practice. When he told me about the team I was on I was depressed. They were 0-8 whereas my old team was 9-0.

He informed me that I would have to earn my spot on the team by proving myself in practice and would probably start out as an outfielder. I admit I was a little mad but I smiled and said it wasn't a problem.

I knew my coach told him I was hitting .780 and already had 12 homers, 34 RBI's and no errors. My first impression was that he was an incompetent jerk. He put me in left field to start and showed no reaction when I demonstrated that I didn't really need to hit the cut-off man. I could hit home plate from where I stood.

When I got to the plate for batting practice I found out why they hadn't won a game. Every pitch that came close to the plate went over the fence. The pitcher was awful and like I said, I was angry! Finally, the coach decided he would throw me a few. He didn't fare any better and after the 5th or 6th one disappeared he relented.

He walked to the plate looking really mad. I thought he was going to go off on me but shocked the hell out of me by laughing.

He laughed until I thought he was going to faint while I stood there looking confused. When he recovered enough to talk he said "I'm sorry but I just couldn't help it. Frank (my old coach) and I have known each other for years. I played in the minors with him. He told me that if I really pissed you off I'd be entertained and damned if he wasn't right! The one thing I want to know though is can you pitch? I know you're a helluva first baseman but we've got a pretty good one now. Our best pitcher plays a fine second but you just gave him a severe beating."

I told him I hadn't ever tried to pitch but I'd try. He handed me the ball and pointed to the mound. "Can you give me a minute?" I asked. He looked puzzled when he said sure, but smiled when I went over to the catcher. I introduced myself and asked him what the signs were. Turns out the only signs were fastball and change-up. He looked skeptical but said he'd use the new ones I gave him too.

I knew the coach would send the best guy against me first so I shook several signs off until the catcher gave up and used one that I had given him. I didn't really know if it would work. I knew how in theory, but had never actually tried it and reading is a lot different than real life.

I must have read correctly because the first pitch was a curveball strike that the hitter just watched go by. The second pitch was a slider low and away that he waved at. The third pitch was a fastball that I threw almost as hard as I could. He never moved the bat.

The catcher jumped up yelling "Damn!" and pulled his glove off to rub his hand. I went over and apologized. "Sorry, I guess I got carried away."

He cracked up, saying "I'm the one who should be sorry. I was pretty rude to you. I didn't even give you my name. I'm Jeff" as he extended his hand to shake. "I'll have to get a new glove but it'll be worth it. We might even win some games now. We've been losing by scores like 12-11, 15-14, and crap like that."

Now it was my turn to smile. I pulled it back in when I noticed the pitcher I tore up next to me. I apologized to him too but he told me not to worry about it. The coach had warned him but he still tried as hard as he could. He asked me if I could show him and the other pitchers how to throw something besides fastballs and I promised to try.

The guy I struck out was happy too. He shook my hand. "I'm Pete Nobles and I'm glad you're on our team instead of one of the others!" The coach called everyone together for introductions. It seems everybody but me had been in on the joke and thought it was hilarious.

I had to admit that they got me good. My first game with them was tomorrow and our joker of a coach had another one up his sleeve. I would start on the bench and come in as a pinch-hitter when needed. I suppose it could be entertaining. I was pretty entertained myself when we met up with the audience.

I hadn't noticed the girls in my anger. Jeff and Pete's sisters were there and I had known them (once upon a time). I couldn't resist saying "hey guys, aren't you going to introduce me to the beautiful baseball groupies? I know I'm new but we're teammates aren't we?"

I got a couple of really pretty blushes out of the ladies and Pete cracked up. "These are our sisters. This is my pesky little sister Sue" he said, referring to a cute young blonde who stuck her tongue out at him "and this is Jeff's twin sister Paula" pointing at a truly stunning redhead.

I said "these two are your sisters? No wonder you guys are so homely, they got all the looks! If you aren't pulling my leg I know Paula's very lucky she's not an identical twin!" The guys looked a little put out but the girls loved it. Paula was blushing so much her freckles were disappearing. "I'm kidding guys but you have to admit that these two are gorgeous! Can they talk or do they just walk around and look pretty? I haven't heard them say anything yet.

Pete and Jeff had caught on by now and Jeff said "actually, for sisters they're o.k. They play soccer and practice before us. We walk back and forth together. The girls had recovered somewhat by now so I introduced myself. I had been afraid to talk to Paula before. I knew she was really nice and also very bright. She was so pretty that she had intimidated me back then.

I had also been either needed at home or fat. I was glad I didn't have those problems anymore because I was somehow even more attracted to her this time. While musing about the differences I had an idea. "I just moved here yesterday and don't know anybody" I said "Do you think you could come over to my house on Saturday and hang out a while?"

Jeff was all for it but Pete said he promised his dad he'd go fishing with him this weekend so he wouldn't be able to make it. The girls were quiet so I turned to them "how about it? We've got a pool. Maybe we could go swimming or something." I had ulterior motives, having fond memories of Paula in a two piece. I had about worn my adolescent hand (and pecker) off thinking about her in it the first time around.

They brightened up and Paula said "I didn't realize you meant us too. I'd love to!" Sue was all for it too.

I looked at Paula and tried not to drool as I said in a serious tone "I'm really glad." I love the look of a red haired girl blushing.

Jeff interrupted with "AHEM! We're over here!"

I tore my eyes away and sheepishly said "OOPS! Sorry I forgot where I was for a minute" That got a laugh out of everyone but Paula, who was still blushing, but looking like she didn't mind the attention. I told them where I lived and they were shocked.

Pete said "that big place by the river? Are you rich or something?" I told them "or something. It's not all fun and games. Guess who gets to do the yard work and all the other stuff. It's not going to be easy to take care of with my mom being laid up for a while." They asked what happened and I explained the situation. I was surprised that they were impressed with me taking care of her. I told them to think about it. If it was one of their parents they'd do the same. I noticed Jeff and Paula exchanging a look before agreeing with my reasoning and wondered what was up.

The game went according to coach's script. He brought me in to pinch-hit in the bottom of the eighth inning. The bases were loaded and the score was 14-11 with us on the wrong end. The other team didn't know me so I got a nice fat fastball for the first pitch that I sent over the center field fence. They were even more confused when I stayed in to pitch the ninth. I threw 12 pitches and struck out the side. Two foul balls straight back were the only time they made contact.

The team was overjoyed after the game. You'd think they had won the World Series or something the way they acted instead of their first game. I was happy for them but I took the coach aside and explained my problem "Coach, I'm glad I can help the team but could you try to help me make it not so obvious?"

At his confused look I continued "I don't want a big rep. I know it sounds a little weird but it's a team sport and don't want to stand out that much. There are some good players on this team and I don't want any resentment. I also don't want to have the other team pitch around me. I can't help like that."

He looked surprised "Frank told me you were a team player. I knew he'd be right as usual. I feel a little bad about today, it was selfish of me. See, I don't get along with that teams' coach. He's always enjoyed running up the score and has no problems with his kids being nasty about it. I thought he needed a lesson."

I told him I understood and could even agree with that. Some people did need a reality check now and then. He gave me another strange look "reality check?" Oops, I'd have to remember my slang.

I tried to play it off "You know, like a wake-up call? Welcome back to reality?" He gave a chuckle "I'll have to remember that one" He shook his head and walked away.

As soon as I got home mom caught me before I went to my place and asked me to come into the kitchen. Dad was there and they had news for me. Mom did the honors "here's the deal" she explained "we've talked to Beth's guardians and it's all set." I guess I looked too happy because she added "but" I thought I was in trouble until she finished with "you'll need to lose the gym. There should be two bedrooms over there even if you only use one. The other thing is I expect the two of you to show up here on a regular basis. We both think Beth is a wonderful girl and hope she's happy here. She'll be moving in next weekend." I thanked them both profusely and promised to move my equipment to a room in the garage and set the bed back up before then.

I spent the next couple of days working around the house. I got the yard and pool in shape and finished the final touches on my decorating job. I thought it turned out really well even if it was done cheaply. I hoped Beth would like it. It wasn't a typical kids' room to be sure. Looking at it when I was done I was surprised to realize that if I hadn't been married in my twenties my place could well have resembled this. The first thing I had done was place my shrine in the corner of the living room.

Saturday morning I was nervous but everything was planned meticulously. My parents were away for the weekend for some time alone before my moms' surgery and Al was hanging out with some friends from his old school so I had the place to myself. I had a cooler by the pool stocked with drinks and even had some sandwiches and snacks ready at my place. I was reminded why I missed the 70's when my guests showed up.

Paula and Sue were both wearing halters and short cut-offs. I could see the bikinis under their tops and was glad they preferred two piece suits (I know I did!). I had to re-evaluate my opinion of Sue. She may have been a year younger than Paula, but she had a fine body. From the size of her breasts I could tell she was going to be a 38D by the time she was a sophomore.

Paula on the other hand was smaller version of Beth. She had a really cute face (freckles and all), light red hair and a narrow waist with a flat stomach. I couldn't tell how large her breasts were. I could tell they were there but probably weren't quite a handful yet. I could however, tell that she had a nice tight muscular ass that I hoped I could use for leverage someday soon.

I gave them the nickel tour of the house and they seemed impressed which embarrassed me somewhat. In my first pass through this life they had been much better off than we had. I knew they lived in a subdivision right next to the trailer park I had lived in. I had an inferiority complex about that then and didn't make many friends that didn't live in tin boxes. I was going to make it a point to have the most of the same friends I had before included in my circle.

I kept one secret in my tour. Jeff asked "where's your room, has it been declared a disaster area and quarantined or something?" I told them I had been banished to the garage and I'd show them my jail later. I got some strange looks but nobody bit yet.

I saved the pool for last. I think they were expecting the standard above ground five-foot deep setup, but when they saw the Olympic sized in-ground 12 ft deep pool and hot tub their chins hit the ground.

Jeff said "I knew this place was big, but wow! I didn't know this was here!

Sue piped in with "you guys must be rich!"

I tried to put that thought to rest for good by explaining that my dad worked a 40 hour job and before she found out about needing surgery my mom worked in a factory. I told them that they just made some really good investments that paid off enough to buy the place. I don't think they believed me but they were too polite to argue about it. I showed them where they could change. The cabana was new and well worth the space it consumed.

It had separate dressing rooms and a common lounge area. Both sides had benches, towel cabinets and a shower. The girls came out first and dove in before I got a good look at their bodies but the skin I saw made me glad that my trunks had extra support to hold junior down. I jumped in right after they did hoping the cold water would help my discomfort but even though the heater was off the sun had already warmed it to a comfortable temperature.

It was quite some time before we were all worn out enough for a break but finally we had had enough and decided to use the loungers for a while. I got my first good look at the ladies then.

Sue got out as I was drying off and looked just as I had pictured her. She could pass for fifteen already. I didn't look long though because Paula got out next and she was exquisite. When I looked at her it was lust at first sight. She didn't notice me staring slack-jawed at her because she was drying her hair and had her eyes closed.

As she was drying the rest of her amazing body she said "I have to make sure I keep you as a friend. I want to go out for the swim team when I get to junior high and this is a lot a better than trying to practice in a crowded public pool."

I told her that as long as she wore that suit she was welcome to use the pool anytime she wanted. The only condition was that I had to be here to supervise. I told her I was a qualified lifeguard (not that it was ten years from now though) and wanted to be sure I was there if she needed rescuing.

She turned a brighter shade of red than her hair and since it was in the eighties I don't think those erect nipples were due to being cold.

Jeff made it worse by asking if my training included "mouth to mouth" and I couldn't resist saying that I scored really well on that.

She did have some spunk though. She looked at me and asked "who's going to rescue me from YOU?" I defended myself by telling her in a serious voice that I would only render assistance if needed unless she asked politely. Everybody laughed but I thought she was getting the message that I was definitely interested.

I got the impression that she might be too when she asked me to put some sunscreen on her back so she wouldn't burn. Sue asked Jeff to do the same for her. We were both more than happy to do the honors.

I had learned to give a pretty good massage, and used the opportunity to demonstrate as much as I could. From the responses I was getting from her I hadn't lost my touch. She was tense at first but by the time I was done with her shoulders she had relaxed quite a bit. I worked on her back a long time and though I did rub lotion under her bikini strap I was careful to stay away from the sides of her breasts.

I could tell from her breathing and the occasional muffled gasp that she was enjoying the proceedings as much as I was. I was worried about what Jeff would think about how thorough I was being with his sister and glanced over at him. It looked like he was watching us while he copied everything I was up to. When he noticed me looking he winked and grinned so I guess he didn't have a problem with it.

When I worked my way lower I resisted the urge to rub lotion on Paula's luscious ass and reluctantly skipped over it. I moved to her feet next, and slowly worked my way up her long, gorgeous legs. I paid extra attention to her thighs and debated how far between them I should go but when she spread her legs a little to give me better access I got the hint.

Her skin felt wonderful and I was getting as excited as she was. I took a chance and "accidentally" brushed the back of my hand against her pussy. She let out a gasp and moaned. Before I knew what happened she had flipped completely over and pulled me down for a kiss. I was even more shocked when I felt her tongue rub against my lips. I was happy to let it in and found out that Paula was a really good French kisser. When she pulled away her face was flushed and she had a wild look in her eyes. She quickly looked away and said "I'm sorry. I kind of got carried away. It's just that what you were doing felt so nice."

I quickly said "no, I think I'm the one that should apologize for getting carried away. I couldn't help myself. You're so beautiful and you felt so wonderful that I didn't want to stop.

She gave me a confused look and said "me, beautiful? You need glasses! I have no figure, freckles everywhere, and stringy red hair. How can that be beautiful?"

I put a hand on each side of her face, looked her in the eyes and told her "you are the one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen and there is not a thing wrong with the way you look. You are absolutely gorgeous." OK, it was corny, but I actually saw tears in her eyes when I gave into temptation and kissed her. It was even better than the first one. We finally remembered where we were and that we had company.

We needn't have worried. When we looked over at Jeff and Sue they were in the middle of a colossal liplock. When they came up for air they both looked amazed. I found out later that they had a crush on each other for years but both had been too scared to act on it because of what Pete would say. They explained that when they saw us kiss they just couldn't help themselves. Personally, I think the massage helped them too.

After an hour or so I asked if anyone was hungry and they all were. "Follow me to my dungeon and we'll see what the jailer left" I said (hiding my smile). I took Paula's hand and noticed Jeff did the same to Sue. When we walked into my apartment the conversation stopped. I showed them around and then grabbed the sandwiches and chips.

After I put them down Paula said "I can't believe this place!" When I asked why she said "don't act dumb, this place is huge! And it doesn't look like a guy lives here alone much less one as young as you." When I asked what she meant she told me. "1. The kitchen is spotless 2. Instead of posters of half naked girls and rock bands you have Einstein, Mark Twain, landscapes, and what looks like ancient buildings. 3. There are no clothes thrown around or even dirty. 4. There are book shelves filled with books and they're not exactly comic books either. I saw History, Geography, Biographies, and Mythology on them. The only thing that makes sense is the exercise stuff. So tell us the truth this time. What's the deal?"

I was shocked. I hadn't expected her to get mad at me. I told them to sit down and I would explain. When they had, I began. "I wanted to surprise you with my decorating job. I picked everything out myself and worked all week on it. I guess I have weird tastes for somebody my age. This is all stuff I like. It's who I am. I didn't lie to you. I don't ever intentionally lie because I don't believe in lying. As for being rich, we hope to be before long but we're not there yet. We've done pretty well with some stocks and stuff but most of this was paid for by luck. We gambled and we won some large bets and that's all."

Paula's expression was unreadable. When she got up I was afraid she was leaving but instead she walked around the table, sat in my lap, and kissed me again before saying "I'm sorry but you have to admit that this place doesn't fit most 12 year old guys. Personally I love it but I have one more question." She pointed at the corner and said "what's that?" I was hoping no one would notice or wouldn't think to ask about it if they did but I refused to hide it after what the Gods had granted me.

I was afraid they would be upset about it but had to be truthful. "That's another part of who I am. It's a shrine to the God Loki." I got a reaction, but not the one I had feared.

I thought I heard Paula gasp and everyone looked confused until Sue said "who's Loki?"

I should have realized that they might not have ever heard of the trickster so I explained to the best of my ability. I even included the main reason Loki was the one I picked to follow. I felt that change is necessary for the world to survive and Loki was the God of changes. They were still confused but at least had the background. I was glad to find out their families weren't religious nuts or something. They basically took it in stride and didn't seem to think I was some sort of religious nut myself.

We sat around in the living room until it was time for them to leave. The TV was on but no one was watching it. The time was spent getting better acquainted. Paula and I alternated between talking and necking. Sue and Jeff stayed with necking. I guess they already knew each other well enough that they didn't need the conversation.

Paula held me back a bit as I was walking them out. "Do you think I could come over tomorrow?" She asked. I explained that I would love for her to come back but made sure she realized that we would be completely alone. I also told her that I didn't know if I could behave myself if I was alone with someone as smart, witty, and sexy as she was, especially someone who could drive me insane with one kiss.

She hugged me tight and drove for a bit before telling me she'd be early and that if I behaved myself she'd be very angry with me. I went to bed very happy but extremely horny that night.

I woke up with a feeling that I was not alone and looked at the alarm to find it was only 3 AM. I noticed someone sitting on the end of the bed looking at me. I felt strangely calm at the discovery and turned the lamp on.

Lea Thompson was sitting on my bed naked. After giving it some thought I said "hello Loki. I didn't expect to see you again so soon."

He looked a little put out by my lack of reaction. "I go through all this trouble and you don't even pop a woody!"

I laughed "I might have if the body you used as a model didn't belong to a woman who is 10 years old and living in Minnesota at the moment."

"Must be all that brain you're using these days. Maybe I'll try Ann-Margaret next time" He replied.

I told him I wouldn't complain and then became concerned and had to ask "so what brings you here in such a lovely outfit? I hope you haven't had second thoughts about my gift and decided to put me back in a car doing a full-gainer into the forest. I would be more than a little disappointed."

He laughed before replying "no it's nothing like that. We do have things to discuss though and they are very important so listen closely. Remember you may speak when I tell you and not until then. I have been somewhat entertained by your actions so far but only somewhat. I had expected more but I suppose that will happen in time. We were happy that you have discovered your first companion but there will be others. Also, I don't believe we made the extent of your gift clear to you. Some things were too obvious to overlook (glancing at my cock and smiling) but others were not so obvious. I know you have been experimenting with thought reading to some extent, such as when dealing with Real estate agents, brokers and other boring people. Why only these people? (Holding his hand up to stop my reply) I said when I tell you. You may not realize that you can project as well as receive thoughts. They are no more than electrical impulses. The stronger the impulse sent the more likely it will be to override the thoughts of the individual. I also know you have experimented with controlling your biological functions. You will need to explore this more in the future. I have seen that you are aware that your body is stronger, faster, and more agile than normal, and have used this knowledge. You must continue this as well. You may speak now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.