Retreads - Cover

Retreads

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 21

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - What would you do if given the opportunity to correct past mistakes? Add to this a mission from the Gods to complete and life could get interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver   Incest   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

I had worked in software development and was amazed we had as few problems as we did. The plan was for Tina to work on the design for the Hydrogen cell while Beth, Amy, Becky, Adam, and I debugged. She believed that we could build her prototype within six months.

After she finished that, the fusion generator would be next. She had already reconstructed all of her research from memory. Production difficulties were all that stood in her way.

When we went to bed that night the girls surprised me by wanting to talk about something other than their projects. They wanted to talk wedding and I groaned inwardly. While I was looking forward to the actual event, I wanted nothing to do with the planning. I figured our mother and Lucy would want to do most of it anyway.

I managed to restrict my involvement to offering my opinions on what they decided but only when asked for my comments. I finally managed this by telling her that they were much better at these things than I could ever hope to be and I was afraid I'd screw something up. Being female, this wasn't a difficult concept for them to grasp.

The planners would include more than our parents, however. There would actually be two weddings. The first would be here and Connie would be the only bride. The second would be on Hog Cay and she would be joined by the other four ladies.

Dee and Jane would be in on that one but Jackie refused to even mention it to her parents. Dad was still trying to figure out how to find someone to perform the second ceremony.

I woke up in an interesting position. I was spooned against Beth's shapely butt with my cock snugly resting against her tight and juicy snatch. The temptation was just too much to resist and it was a simple task to get the right angle and probe the subject deeper.

The little vixen had been playing possum on me because as I slid home she moaned "I was beginning to think you'd never wake up. I was going crazy with that thing resting there and not doing anything!" She was so horny that before long I was on top and she was begging for a nice hard country fucking. There's nothing like a vigorous morning workout to start the day!

Tina reminded me while we were showering with Beth that I had been neglecting some people. In particular she felt that I had been neglecting Connie, Rhonda, and Jackie too much lately. She had even named them in the order that they had lacked attention.

"We appreciate all the attention you're giving us" she said "and we love it but we have to share. Connie and Rhonda are moving in tonight and so is Jackie. Her folks know about it, too. They didn't even care! Can you believe it?"

I slid into her from behind and cupped her breasts in my palms. As I began to stroke I whispered in her ear between nibbles "she'll find all the love she can handle right here, babe."

From then on I always woke up between two different but gorgeous females. They insisted on alternating who claimed the spot on each side of me. What a wonderful idea!

Tina thought it was neat that the person who I believed to be the love of my previous life was to be my "official" wife but I was worried about it. "I hope none of you are angry about her being the legal one" I explained. "I love you all equally and I hate the fact that in this society I can't show it openly. When one of you is missing its like part of me is missing. When I'm with all of you I feel complete for the first time in my life."

Tina hugged me tightly and wiped her eyes as she told me it wasn't strange at all. In fact, it was exactly how she felt. "I would miss anyone in the group who left us very much" she said "but if any of you ever leave I would be devastated." After the other four agreed I was attacked again.

Friday's game turned out anticlimactic. While Christian County had a big and fast line, they couldn't recover quickly enough when they were faked out of position. By the time they figured out what we were up to the score was 28-0.

After that they did manage to score but never got close and we ended up winning 41-24. Next week we would be playing for the state championship, something that had never happened at our school. We found out after the game that our opponent would be St. Ignatius.

They were another perennial power who had lost a close game for the title the previous year. Our coach was cautiously optimistic because he believed that we matched up to them very well. We still hadn't used some of our new plays and a few of them he believed would be effective.

Next week would be a short one with the game being played on Thanksgiving Day. To save our energy the coaches were only doing drills on all of our plays with no contact next week. This had been my best game so far. Most of the plays the coach had designed opened up a rushing lane in the middle and allowed me to get four sacks and cause two fumbles. I was able to recover one of them but the other one bounced out of bounds for a fifteen yard loss. Pete had over 200 yards rushing and two interceptions.

I had a wonderful surprise waiting at home. All five of my girls were lined up for inspection when I opened the door. All of them were nude and I just had to follow those neatly manicured arrows pointing to heaven. My mouth began watering immediately and it wasn't long before I was on my back sampling and being ridden like Secretariat.

The ones not on board for a ride at the moment had "clean-up duty" and did such a good job I couldn't taste anything put their delicious juices on the second pass.

After a while we reluctantly ended the session so we could work on our projects. We walked in on Adam in the computer room unannounced and found him working hard but not on the computer. He was on the floor with Lin on his face and Amy happily riding his impressive erection. They didn't hear us come in so we watched the action for a bit but got a bit antsy ourselves by the time they noisily finished.

I was sitting in a chair with Rhonda impaled and bouncing in my lap and a tasty nipple clamped in my lips. We weren't quite finished and it was difficult to concentrate when Adam latched onto her other breast while the other girls offered suggestions and critiqued my technique.

They finally relented and helped me send a large present into Rhonda's twitching twat by licking my balls. The other two had dropped in to give Adam a much deserved fuck break and explained that they had only been there for an hour. I guess that accounted for Adam's dazed look.

We sent the horny helpers for coffee and got down to work. We were still hard at it when our visitors from last night returned and found us still naked but working. They must have felt out of place because all four were as nude as us in seconds. When Lin and Amy noticed how Adams eyes locked on to the pussy art I got the impression that he would be seeing some designs of his own very soon.

Thanksgiving Day dawned cool but lovely. I was toasty warm inside Jackie by then but the day got even better. St. Ignatius respected us more than I thought they would.

Three plays into the game we were discussing it in the defensive huddle. These guys were scared of us! If you've ever played football you realize that if you feel fear, you might as well go on home. You could see it in their eyes, the way they darted around as if expecting bad things to happen.

We didn't disappoint them and won going away 38-7. The starters didn't even play the fourth quarter and spent our time enjoying winning our school's first ever state championship in any sport.

After the wildest celebration I had ever been a part of we headed home for dinner with a lot to be thankful for. Those who had stayed behind had been busy in two locations. There were complete feasts ready in my place and the folks'.

My bunch reminded me several times not to eat too much. After the gathering broke up I found out why. The crafty cuties had found matching cheerleader outfits and burst out of the bedroom to begin performing routines for me.

I thought the best part of the outfit was the lack of any cloth under those short skirts, especially when one of them would occasionally bend over and flip the back up to expose her perfect ass as the others cheered for me to fuck her.

When I complied they cheered me on until I made a deposit. This went on for quite some time, until I complained about the lack of visible tits. This produced a very entertaining cheerleader strip-tease and a new routine where they bent over backwards to get nailed from the front.

They didn't think that one through very well. It's just too hard to keep your balance while getting fucked that hard. They improvised using an ottoman and pillows for support. Later they explained that that position was extremely enjoyable because their clits got an amazing amount of friction.

The weekend involved a fair amount of studying. Tina, myself, Adam, Connie, and Rhonda would be starting our flying lessons on Monday and wanted to be prepared so we picked up some books to learn some of the basics.

We knew that we'd have to go through a ground course before any real flying started. The twins, as well as Adam and I had discussed signing up for auto mechanics also but after Tina told us her plans for changing the manner in which they were powered we changed our mind.

Her concept was hydrogen power and a fuel injection system (something rarely used yet). We would need to learn the basics of hydraulic systems though.

Dad had picked up a cabin cruiser so the twins and I could begin to teach some basic small craft skills on the river. They would be very basic since the open ocean is totally different but we could give them a start.

I awakened Monday morning with a start and found the girls staring at me in awe. I was forced to return her gaze and we simultaneously said "it wasn't a dream!"

Tina's lovely shoulder length blond hair now reached to her waist and she seemed to have a glow about her that I hadn't seen before. Below her waist I could see that her pubic artistry was missing.

I blinked and said "ok, I see things have changed. What happened to me?" Their only reply was to lead me to the full length mirror that was our closet door.

I could only gasp and stare as I took in the sight. I noticed the obviously enhanced muscles which had changed from large to bulging and I was also completely hairless other than my head. "Coffee first, then talk" I whispered. Tina just nodded mutely and followed.

We got settled and the girls pleaded with me to go first. We all sat back down and everyone poured some coffee before I began. "I'm going to tell you what I remember and have everyone fill in the gaps. We were in a meadow when Forseti appeared. The God of justice reinforced the point that we were to make the destroyers pay for their misdeeds. I believe our makeovers came from Nerthus (Mother Earth), though I didn't realize it at the time. She appeared next and gave us the task of beginning the restoration of the world to its previous beauty by utilizing Tina's creations to eliminate pollution. Frey (Fruitfulness and growth) appeared next and he gave us the task of making every land on earth self-sustaining by use of our inventions. What he said made sense too. Without hunger and thirst mankind will be much more likely to survive without war. The most important part to me was the time we spent with Sjofn (Goddess of Marriage and Love) and Var (God of Contracts, especially marriage). It makes perfect sense to me that the matchmaker would join us. The greater significance is Var. We are bound together more than any marriage ceremony could ever hope to accomplish. The vows we exchanged are more sacred than any other. If we ever doubted how much we were in love, those thoughts are now proven groundless."

Tina hugged me tight and said "We never doubted our love Matt, and I think you're right about the changes in us. I even have an idea how to help accomplish the goal Frey set for us. I had a friend who developed a substance that when applied to desert, allowed the ground to retain water. I even know how to create it since I helped her do it. What's even better is that it's simple and inexpensive to make. Even terrorists will have trouble finding followers among a well fed and happy population. Misery creates more zealots than religious fanatics."

I had to laugh as remembered what Forseti suggested. "Imagine those fanatics being smited by an invisible light from the heavens when they attempt to stir up hate for their imagined oppressors. Many will think the hand of Allah was involved. By the way" I added "I love your hair and I mean both what is and is not there!"

There was a chorus of girlish giggles that I loved so much and Connie said "I like yours too and I hope it doesn't grow back. No more hair in the way!" I would have loved to explore further but it was time for school.

Our new look got immediate reaction. At first people didn't recognize us and when they did it was almost impossible for them to believe it. I had tried to wear loose clothes to hide my new build but my largest outfit was now tight in several areas. Luckily, Al had a few things at the house but I'd have to go shopping today.

I got a dirty look from my playmates when I laughed about all the new clothes that would be wasted. I couldn't wear any of the things that the girls had already purchased for me.

The growth spurt was a problem. How do you explain more muscle over a three day weekend? The same problem arose with the girls since hair doesn't get three feet longer in that short a time. Fortunately the excitement of the state championship diverted some of the attention. We called a short meeting of our group for that afternoon to explain the details.

Kathy had the greatest reaction to our busy night. She stared at us in awe as we related our meeting with Var "I hope you are soul mates" she said "because what you have done makes divorce impossible without offending her. I think you know what the result of that would be."

We nodded and assured her we did before discussing the other aspects of our evening. I asked Angie and Adam for help with the logistical problems on the laser before I slapped myself in the head and turned to Tina. "Do you know what the main problem was?" I asked "I didn't have enough power for mobility. It takes a lot of input juice to run the thing and the weight of the power source was too much for an aircraft. A fusion generator would solve the problem nicely!"

This revelation caused some excitement and I added more when I suggested the possibility of a Yule vacation on Hog Cay so we could see it for ourselves. I promised to ask the folks on the way to our flying lesson.

Pop was all for it because he was just as curious as we were. I got another surprise when he told us he was learning to fly too. The first week was ground school and since we had been studying it was pretty repetitive. I couldn't wait until I could get airborne.

The girls and I were able to spend a nice quiet evening at home and I loved it. Rhonda caught me staring at them at one point over dinner and asked what I was thinking.

I smiled and replied "just that I've never been happier in either life. It's still strange to realize that I've been married three times and never been in love until now. The fact that I'm blessed with five beautiful women whom I love very much is still hard to comprehend."

The look I got told me that the dishes would wait until morning as she took my hand and led me to bed. The previous trimming made the completely hairless look not much different from my perspective but they seemed to really appreciate the difference on me.

They spent an almost excruciating amount of time investigating with their mouths before somebody (Tina) mounted up. Even then she claimed the change was wonderful. I hadn't realized that the friction between my pubic hair and her bald pussies had sometimes been painful. If I had known I would have done something about it myself.

We were starting to cause some minor confusion at school. Everyone knew Connie and I were engaged so my letterman's jacket making alternating appearances on Beth, Tina, Rhonda or Jackie and them holding my hand or kissing me occasionally was causing some talk.

It was also fairly noticeable that every other guy in our crowd seemed to have more than one girlfriend. Threesomes and foursomes are a very foreign concept for high-school students.

Because of stupid school rules I had to take PE even though I played two sports and the shower was an event. Guys normally don't pay attention to other guys but some things can't avoid notice. I just explained the lack of hair by saying "Connie likes it that way and what she likes, she gets."

They just figured I was seriously whipped. I didn't argue because I was. The girls caused an even bigger stir. Their shower companions had thought the arrow was cool, but shaving completely? A fifteen year old girl doesn't normally want to shave something she hasn't had for that long.

They used the same explanation and told me some of the girls looked thoughtful. The girls must have enjoyed last night because that evening they wanted the same treatment.

I showed them how much I appreciated their company by eating them until they screamed for mercy. They liked the bald Cyclops immensely and gave him a workout he wouldn't soon forget before we finally collapsed for the night.

Flight school progressed well and all who had signed up were the proud owners of our pilot's licenses before the Yule break. We flew to the Bahamas on a regular flight and were met there by the manager of the company we had hired to do the renovations.

He had brought one of the Cessna's and a boat to ferry us back to the cay. I piloted the plane and the twins handled the boat. Within an hour of arriving we fell in love with the place.

To say it was perfect would be an understatement. This was paradise in its purest form. The existing buildings were ready to occupy and the additional quarters were over halfway completed. We were met by the foreman who showed us around the island. When we returned to the main house we noticed a small crowd and asked if they were some of his workers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.