Retreads - Cover

Retreads

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - What would you do if given the opportunity to correct past mistakes? Add to this a mission from the Gods to complete and life could get interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver   Incest   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

I awakened to a wonderful sensation in my groin area. When I opened my eyes there was a delicious red bush hovering over my lips. I sighed "ahhh, breakfast!" and proceeded to get my fill.

I stayed hard after dishing up some "cream of Matt". Beth just licked her lips, shook her head, and mounted me with "never look gift cocks in the mouth!"

We decided not to get dressed for breakfast and found a surprise when we walked out of the bedroom. George had evidently clued Gail in on our clothing preference and she was nude. She was also built and lovely.

Kathy had also dropped by with some outfits and an explanation. She was as naked as we were and ignored Gail's embarrassment. The statuesque blonde gave everyone a full body hug, including Gail and finished with a kiss for her that soon had me hard again.

The older woman was flustered but Kathy said "I'm so glad you stayed! I wish I could have joined you but maybe next time? Anyway, I brought some things for you to pick from and..."

"Wait a minute here!" Gail said "what was all that about!"

Kathy explained "I've had the hots for you all year. I was hoping the three of us could get together but if you don't want to I understand."

Gail looked more surprised than shocked "you mean you and George are lovers?"

Kathy smiled "it's kinda complicated. It's more like me and Matt, me and George, me and Gene, sheesh! The list is too long to get into right now and we don't want to be late. Is that a problem?"

Gail sat down and said "more of a revelation. I really want to hear this but you're right we need to hurry."

Kathy chuckled "taking a shower with one of these guys can be time consuming no matter how much fun it is. I'm serious though, I hope you visit often. I spent enough time with you in the beginning of the year to both like and respect you. You really helped me a lot."

At my quizzical look she explained "I still had some issues about my former parents and Gail helped me work through them. She helped me appreciate that what I have is much better than what I lost."

Gail was dressed much better today than yesterday. She chose a silk blouse and skirt that came to mid-thigh. Even Kathy's underwear fit her perfectly and was much sexier than what she had on yesterday. I was just finishing up the bacon and eggs when I saw Kathy whisper something in Gail's ear that got a smile and a blush.

Kathy grinned and explained "I was just telling Gail about how much fun it was to be with both of the twins at once."

Gail looked a little flushed and asked "George, could you and Gene stop by my office during study hall? I'll give you both passes. We need to talk about your schedules"

Later that night they stopped by and said it was the most fun any of them ever had during study hall. It seems Gail had a fantasy about being fucked on her desk, both forward and backward. On a whim she decided to add "in her chair" as well.

I complimented her on her borrowed outfit so much she finally said she was taking Kathy shopping with her. She seemed a little despondent and I asked her if something was wrong. She said "are you kidding? I'm twenty-five and George is what, thirteen? If word got out about this I'd be locked up. Not only that but he's better than any "so called man I've ever met. I suppose you could say that yes, there is a problem. What am I going to do? I don't want this to end but I'm doomed if it doesn't!"

I asked how anyone would find out. "You know there are several people who live with me. None of them will say a word about what goes on there. There are no neighbors and no one to see you come and go. You could move in this house and nobody would find out." She seemed resigned but only slightly convinced as she left.

After school the twins went to practice with me. We noticed Nina in her old spot and went to see what was up. We were all met with a steamy kiss and an "I miss you!" She gave a sniff at Gene and smiled "what have you been up to mister? Unless I'm mistaken you've been up to and into someone at school!"

He smiled. "Oops, busted. "If you can drop by Matt's later I'll tell you about it. There's too many people around here." I left them talking and hurried off to drills.

When I got home I heard screaming but it definitely wasn't anger. It went on for another half-hour before the twins staggered out of the bedroom. They looked like they'd been "rode hard and put away wet." They saw me laughing and groaned.

Gene said "that woman's gonna fuck us to death! The more we told her about Gail the hotter she got. She's visited with her a lot since she came back and liked her too. She also admitted she thought Gail was hot and wanted some of what we had".

George sighed "Two of 'em? We're dead meat!"

They were starved so we decided to order some Chinese from a place that delivered. I was just picking up the phone when the doorbell rang. I was pleased with who it was but I'm not sure the twins were.

"Gail! I'm glad you're here! I've got another one of your fans here and we were getting ready to order Chinese, would you join us?"

Gail was hesitant and apologetic when she saw a nude and smiling Nina exit the bedroom. "if this is a bad time I can go. I don't want to intrude."

I told her not to be silly and come in. I heard George muttering "definitely dead meat" under his breath and smiled at his predicament. "Join the crowd, buddy" I thought.

Nina bounded into the room when she noticed Gail and gave her a big hug. When she let her go she said "I've wanted to do that all year Miss Jenson!"

She was informed that away from school we were to call her Gail before she added "I stopped by to tell someone something important but I suppose it can wait until later."

I told her that Nina was part of the family and that anything she wanted to say could be said with her there. "In for a penny, in for a pound I guess" Gail said with a sigh. "Alright here it is." she looked at George and said "I'm yours OK? Heart and soul if you want me, all the way and non-stop, goddess help me because I can't help myself. I think I'm in love, or at least lust."

Nina just smiled and said "of course you are Gail. Welcome to the club!" Gail got a kiss from both of us and I don't know which was hotter. I did notice both ladies doing a little ass groping though. I got Gail's order and added it to ours before making two calls.

Kathy showed up and kissed all of us. It seemed like Gail was comfortable with it. At the end of Kathy's kiss I could tell she was very comfortable with it. I'd be willing to bet her knickers were soaked.

While we ate I went over some things we hadn't covered last night and waited for the reaction. We hadn't told her what we were supposed to do. She took it in stride "I should be shocked and say you're crazy now, right? The problem with that is it just makes too much sense for me not to believe you. The thing that makes me believe you the most though happened last night and today. I think you guys might just be able to pull it off."

I wasn't surprised by her calm acceptance and began part two. She was enthusiastic when I told her about the others. after she digested more of the plan she agreed that it was probably the only way to get the job done. She asked how she could help and we told her that it was up to her.

Economics could be important to us. Trade was going to be a huge issue when we enforced real fair trade and not the sham that existed now and in the past "future."

When I told her about Tina's research and our "island plans."Her eyes shone with eagerness as she blurted "do you have any idea what that will mean?"

She saw my expression and said "sorry, I guess you do. You know that if that is used like a club you can get whatever you want. If China or Korea tries to raise tariffs or limit imports, you limit export of technology to them and they'll cave in a heartbeat."

After that we had a very enjoyable evening. I asked if she'd like to meet the others but she wanted to wait until another day. I think the twins were as happy as Nina and Kathy were to find out that Gail was very bi-sexual.

The homecoming game was interesting. For the first time, I got angry playing football. I don't know if it was their coach who came up with the idea or if the players dreamed it up on their own. At every opportunity the guy who was supposed to block me went for my knees. They weren't trying to take me out of the play. They were intentionally attempting to injure me.

I had an idea but didn't know if it was legal. I asked the coach during half-time and he said he didn't think there was a rule against it. "It might be because nobody's ever done it" he told me "if you can pull it off I'd like to see it!"

He was as pissed as I was because the refs were ignoring their tactics. They were playing dirty every chance they got and we were only up 14-0. They got the ball first in the second half and on the first play it happened again. I had begun moving toward the line because it was an obvious pass play.

When the lineman went for my knees I helped him with a shove downward on his helmet and used his back for a springboard over the line as I went airborne. Their quarterback had only dropped back two steps when I hit him and the ball went flying.

Our defensive end scooped it up for another score. Both the quarterback and my springboard were still down. The QB was out cold and the lineman seemed to be in some pain.

The opposing coach was screaming at the refs but they declared it a legal play. We got fired up after that and I started using the fact that with the crowd in the middle the refs couldn't see an uppercut when I threw it.

When a head went down toward my legs from then on, it was met with a forearm or a heavily taped fist under the chin. Occasionally I would help their head find my knee as well. My teammates followed my lead and began defending themselves as unobtrusively as possible. Our coach had been so mad at the tactics being used against us he left the starters in for the entire game and we ended up winning 62-0. Three more of the scores were by the defense.

I don't know which was more strenuous, the game or the dance. With our crowd I would have been busy enough but other girls kept asking me to dance too. Most high school guys just won't dance but I liked to.

It didn't surprise me when Ramona asked. She just wanted to thank me for the advice. Most of the girls there with a date left me alone but there were enough unattached females to keep me on my feet all night.

I occasionally took a break and on one of these Becky saw my expression and asked what was wrong. "I just can't believe" I answered "that even though I'm at a table full of the prettiest girls in school I've been propositioned at least five times! Two came right out and asked if they could go home with me and three asked me out on a date."

Two of the others heard me and had opinions, especially when I told them who the girls were. Like it or not, I was popular because of football. They explained what I remembered from my high school days. Going out with me was kind of a status symbol because of that. It made me even gladder that I hadn't been tempted in the least. I made sure that I danced with the chaperones as well. Mrs. Fleming seemed flattered I had asked her and was a pretty fair dancer.

Gail was a dream to hold on the dance floor even though tried to look innocent. I danced with all the female teachers who were there whether they were mine or not. I figured "what the heck" I might end up in one of their classes sooner or later and some of them looked pretty hot! It wouldn't hurt to make a good impression and most of them were happy to be asked.

There was one delightful specimen that I couldn't resist asking. She was slim, tall, and seemed graceful just standing still. She also appeared so young that I didn't realize she was a teacher until we were on the floor.

When she told me her name was Miss Anderson I looked at her in disbelief and shook my head. "I guess that explains why you're such a good dancer. What subject do you teach?"

When she said "music" I chuckled "it figures. Do you teach dance, too? If you do I want to be in your class so we can do this again."

She looked at me and smiled "I'd like that. You dance like you've been doing it a while. I don't get the chance to do this much. Most men just don't know how. I hope you ask me again before this breaks up tonight."

I found out that she was the only music instructor at the school and that if I took the subject she would have to be the teacher. I had taken chorus before and had been a pretty decent singer. I even got stuck doing solos during performances. I mentioned that I liked to sing and was a fairly decent bass and she became enthusiastic for me to try it.

Holding her in my arms while dancing slowly made it inevitable that I would. When she added that if I did she would be very tempted to add dancing lessons I was hooked.

Eventually she realized that we were dancing as close as or closer than any couple on the floor and blushed "I'm enjoying this entirely too much" she commented. I'm afraid people will get the wrong idea."

That didn't stop her head from resting on my shoulder until the music stopped and we reluctantly parted. I promised her I'd look her up for another but smiled as I said it would have to be a slow dance.

She blushed again as she said she'd look forward to it. The contrast of the blush against her blacker than black hair was very attractive and I was afraid I had made a mistake when I pointed it out. Her smile was dazzling as she thanked me "you'd better not forget me" she warned as she walked away.

When I got back to the table Tina whispered "what was that all about? You two looked like you'd have rather been dancing horizontally out there. Isn't she the music teacher?"

Nina filled us in some more "I've got her fifth period and she's really sweet. This is her first year here and she's fresh out of college. She's from Texas and acts like she doesn't have much of a social life here yet. You'd better be careful Matt. I saw the look in her eyes and she really enjoyed that. Unless you want her you shouldn't dance with her again."

Tina asked the obvious "do you? It looked like you were enjoying that dance as much as she did."

I had to admit that she felt wonderful in my arms and as close as we were dancing I was sure she had realized that I was as hard as a rock the whole time. I had tried to move away to hide my obvious state of arousal a couple of times until I noticed that every time I did she pulled me back.

"Too late then" Tina said "now you have to decide what to do about it."

I looked at her and said "Tina, I may be past fifty but right now I'm in a 14 year old body filled with more hormones than should be humanly possible. I just danced with a very sexy and lovely woman. The only thing holding me back is the fact that I have several equally desirable women at home. I can contain myself but I don't know if I want to. There's another problem though. I don't remember her from before. I had music and the teacher's name was Miss Pope."

Comprehension dawned on her face "you're right! I didn't have music but I remember her. That seals it then, we need more info!"

The devious Nina said that Miss Anderson had got a ride with one of the other teachers and that teacher had to leave early because of a sick child. As of right now she didn't have a ride home. The consensus was that we should save her cab fare and offer her a lift. I had hired two stretch limos to do it up right. Tina suggested that she stop at our house first and get a ride from there with Al or our folks. With her devilish smile she suggested that I might even be able to talk her into another dance at our place.

When the next slow song started I was at Miss Anderson's side to ask her to dance. She was sitting all alone and eagerly accepted the invitation. We started right where we had left off and this time I did my best to get her as horny as she was making me. The more I thought about it the more I wondered if she hadn't been doing it on purpose.

It didn't make sense to me but it sure seemed that way. Three notes into the song my leg was between hers and my erection was rubbing her thigh. She just sighed and held me tighter. I could feel the heat of her mound as I explained hearing about her transportation problem and offered her a ride home with us. I didn't have to twist her arm. Music teachers weren't paid that much, especially new ones and saving the cab fare would be nice.

She didn't have a roommate and rented a small place from a woman she rarely even saw. I even got that promise of an extra dance at my house. She whispered in my ear "please call me Angie when we're not at school. I wish I could get by with it there. I hate all that "Miss" crap. It makes me feel like an old maid instead of twenty!"

I was surprised at her age and she let a rueful laugh escape "that's me, Angie Anderson child prodigy! I know about you and your friends and you're smarter than I was. I fell for that crap about skipping grades and graduated from high school when I was fourteen. Four years of college and two years of grad school later, here I am at my first high school dance doing what I missed out on then and liking it a lot more than I should. They'll probably fire me on Monday for practically raping a freshman on the dance floor but I don't give a crap because I'm having too much fun."

I whispered back as I rubbed her pussy a bit harder with my thigh "Believe me Angie I'm enjoying this at least as much as you but if you want to rape me we should wait until we get to my place."

After looking over her shoulder to make sure no one could see I cupped her tight ass in my hands and pulled her closer as I finished my statement "I don't think you can rape somebody as willing as me though."

She gasped and muffled her moan into my shoulder before looking me in the eyes and saying "do you realize you just made me have an orgasm in the middle of a homecoming dance that I'm supposed to be chaperoning?" I hope we leave soon while I can still contain myself."

As luck would have it, the dance was starting to break up. We were among the first to leave. People had been plotting behind our back as we danced. Angie and I found ourselves alone in one limo while everyone else (don't ask me how) squeezed into the other one.

As soon as the tinted windows hid us from view we attacked each other. The window between the driver and us was closed so he couldn't see us either. I think if the ride had been longer we would have done much more but we contented ourselves with passionate kisses and fondling each other through our clothes until we felt the car stop at my place.

Angie gasped "what about your parents? We should go to my place!"

I assured her we had all the privacy we needed right here and she dubiously agreed to stay. Tina, Karen and the others who were staying went to other rooms while I led Angie to my suite. As soon as the door closed Angie began undressing me and promised "we'll dance vertically later. Right now I need to get you horizontal!"

She kissed me while she worked on my shirt and I unzipped her dress before she nibbled her way delightfully down my body while removing my shirt and jacket. She was either in a hurry or not used to undressing a man because it took a bit of fumbling with my belt before she got my pants to fall. She giggled when she realized my shoes were still on and removed them so she could continue.

My painfully tented boxers were still on but I pulled her to her feet anyway. She was ahead of me and I wanted to catch up. I slipped her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to reveal her beautiful body. I kissed her as I released her breasts from their confinement and discovered they were as magnificent as the rest of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.