Retreads - Cover

Retreads

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - What would you do if given the opportunity to correct past mistakes? Add to this a mission from the Gods to complete and life could get interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver   Incest   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

We had a conference as soon as we got home. When I explained my suspicions about Becky it was a done deal as far as the girls were concerned. It wasn't for me though. As far as I was concerned, Amy was not to be included. Not only that, but I was going to have to be sure about Becky before I did anything with her.

Eventually, a plan was formed that might work and the plan was put into motion. I called Becky but not to say I'd be over. Instead, I invited them to come over to our place. I'm sure it ruined their plan but that was our intent.

They agreed to come over and were even a bit exited about it. We told them we were thinking of starting a band and needed someone who was objective to listen. They got the standard tour before we took them to the basement and played a song for them.

We started with "I Can See Clearly Now" and in five bars I knew I was right about Becky. She sang along from the first verse, not realizing that it wouldn't show up on the radio for another month. It hadn't even been released yet.

I was also right about Amy. It looked like she enjoyed the song but hadn't a clue about the lyrics. It looked like she enjoyed Adam more. He was playing bass and she hadn't taken her eyes off of him.

Becky's applause and comment of "Wow, You guys do that better than Johnny Nash! sealed the deal.

I had Adam distract Amy while I practically dragged Becky into the laundry room and closed the door. I wasted no time and unloaded on her "what is it with you!" I yelled "wasn't once enough? Why in the Hel are you playing with me this time, anyway? I'd think you would know better than this by now!"

She was practically in tears but stammered "so you know? good! You thought I was messing with you the last time, right?" I admitted that much with a nod. "So why would I be doing it now, huh? Every girl in school wants you, dummy! I do too. I wanted you then just as much! Don't you get it?"

Now I was confused. "Then why are you doing it? Are you saying you actually were attracted to me then? Weren't you just screwing with the fat, outcast nerd for the hell of it?"

She looked at me in shock as she answered "Is that what you thought? Oh, shit I am so sorry! I was just as serious then as I was this time! I had a huge crush on you but you ignored me so I practically threw myself at you. When you ignored me I figured you thought I was ugly or something and gave it up as a lost cause! and you were not fat! I thought you were cute and so did Amy. She was trying to help me then, too. I realize you didn't know much about me but I'll tell you now. Meet the ugly, scarred nerd who had only one friend all through school. That was Amy and she moved when I was in the ninth grade. You may have been an outcast but so was I. I couldn't even get a date for homecoming or either prom. I had sex for the first time when I was a junior in college and it sucked then."

When I could close my mouth to form a sentence I managed "you've gotta be kidding. As pretty as you are you're telling me no guy asked you out?

She gave me a serious look while pointing to her face. "Pretty? with this?" she asked. There was a scar roughly three inches long and a quarter inch wide from the corner of her eye that stretched to within a half inch of her mouth. "Everybody thinks I'm ugly and you're the only guy that has talked to me all year!"

I ran my finger down the scar before saying "I'm not going to lie and say you wouldn't be even more attractive without it but you're a long way from being ugly. With it, you're pretty. Without it you'd be gorgeous. Either way, you're very sexy."

She looked at me and gave me a smile as she blushed. she thanked me before confiding "you might not believe me but I'm really shy. Not only that but I've had this damn scar since I our dog bit me when I was eight years old and I guess you've noticed I'm a little self-conscious about it. There was always something about you that attracted me though. It's even worse now and I can't figure it out. It's not 'cause you look cuter now either. With my face looks never counted for much with me. As soon as I saw you I knew I wanted you. Amy's the outgoing one. She's the one that came up with this plan but she didn't have to twist my arm any. It was all to get you to like me. I'm sorry I bothered you. I'll leave you alone from now on, I swear.

I stopped her with a kiss that held much promise but little passion. That isn't to imply that it wasn't enjoyable because it was. The second one got more serious and I could tell she hadn't been kidding about her feelings. We reluctantly returned to the others after several more

The main four were all that were left. Adam and Lin had run off with Amy. One look at Becky's tearful smile and seeing our arms around each other was all it took for the hugging to commence and the hen party to begin

Becky would fit right in. It seems she was a software engineer for NASA before the end and had lived close enough to Pensacola to be vaporized. She was ecstatic to have the opportunity for some payback. When she was told her about Adam and Beth they spent the a few minutes with their heads inches apart until Amy returned to join them. Tina and I exchanged a high five when Amy, Lin, and Adam left again a few minutes afterward.

I looked at the remaining group and suggested we get better aquainted with Becky but my idea was shot down by Connie. "Not this time, lover. Beck has tried to snag you twice now. I think the least you can do is show her a little personal attention. You're going solo on this one." She gave us both a nudge towards the door.

I led her to my suite and showed her around. She seemed to be nervous and I tried to calm her by taking my time. I was nervous myself and having serious second thoughts about going through with this. Something just didn't feel right about it but I couldn't figure it out. Becky was certainly desirable and I liked her but that spark just wasn't there. It just felt wrong.

When we got to the shrine she was excited. So was I and asked her what request she had asked of Frigg. That shocked her enough to exclaim "what? How did you know?"

"Easy, I explained. Her statue wasn't here this morning. I assume that means it was placed here for you. I am curious as to why you called to the Goddess of marriage and motherhood though."

She gave me a sad smile and told me more about herself. She had never married or had children but desperately wanted to do both. "The problem was" she said "is that I just never met anyone I loved enough to marry. Sometimes I thought you might have been the one but now I just don't know. It doesn't feel right somehow. I like you and think you're nice but oh crap! I don't know!"

We both about jumped out of our skins when we heard a gentle voice say "you never met him because he was lost from this plane before you had the chance, child."

We spun around and gaped at Frigg. She was every bit as beautiful as Freyja but somehow seemed less frightening. Becky was able to manage asking her to explain and Frigg continued "Matthias is a worthy individual but your destiny lies with another. You have yet to meet but I believe both you and Matthias will be pleased when it occurs. Both of your dreams may be a reality this time Rebecca. You should be happy in your work."

We barely were able to thank her before she faded away. As soon as she was gone Becky burst into tears and hugged me tightly. Finally, she composed herself and looked up at me smiling. "Are you dissapointed?" She asked"

Any guy in his right mind knows the answer to that one, so I gave it. "If you mean that I won't be ravishing your lucious body, then yes I am. Some guy is going to be very fortunate and I envy him a bit but I'm almost as anxious to meet him as you are. Frigg seemed to indicate I might know him. I've had very few male friends in my life but I have no idea who it might be."

I kissed her on the forehead before asking if she wanted me to try and make her scar go away. She seemed amazed and excited that it could be done for a few seconds but then looked pensive for a moment before replying "maybe later but not just yet. If I'm really going to meet Mr. wonderful I want him to see me like this first. Does that make sense?"

It did to me and after telling her to let me know when she decided to lose it I suggested we tell the others our news before they got too carried away in their plans for us. On the way back I felt her out about her thoughts on our arrangement and discovered she actually liked it and hoped she could be part of something similar. Some guy was going to be very happy about that, I'd guess.

When we walked in the room the girls were jamming and stopped on a dicordant note. Beth blurted "what the heck? You never did anything that quick before, wouldn't that thing fit?"

After the laughs died down we explained and they were as surprised as we were. I noticed the sad looks from Kathy and Paula and pulled them aside while the others grilled Becky. "Look, you two" I said while hugging them "you and I both know there's some lucky guy out there for you and we also know you'll find him. You also know by now that it isn't me but until you discover him I hope you'll continue to let me help keep you warmed up." I gave them my best leer after I finished and it seemed to cheer them up a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.