Retreads - Cover

Retreads

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - What would you do if given the opportunity to correct past mistakes? Add to this a mission from the Gods to complete and life could get interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver   Incest   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

"That can't be it. The damn thing wouldn't work!"

You don't say that to two fellow geeks without them wanting the details. "I was into tinkering with laser and was working on a liquid bromide version. I don't see how it fits in though. I could only get enough output for one shot. I was working on a revolving input source something like an old Gatling gun but it was only in the design stage. I didn't have the resources to model it."

Tina smiled and said "bingo!"

Adam added "I saw that in a movie once!"

I smiled "me too, "Real Genius" was one of my favorites. I guess whoever wrote the screenplay didn't even think about the fact that it could actually work, but theirs was frozen."

He was getting more animated as he asked questions about size, output and range.

When I told him the range I tested at was 200 miles and had destroyed a junked car he was more enthusiastic. He asked what I had intended to do with it and I explained my theory of taking out terrorists with it from either converted bombers or a drone.

"That's why you're here dude. How many lives would be saved by not having to send troops into some hellhole to root out the bad guys? 200 miles is already low earth orbit. You could use satellite imagery to pick a target and no terrorist would be safe. They can't stay inside forever." He added a bit of useful information "I worked on a couple of laser projects at MIT. I'll help if you'll let me."

I told him I'd appreciate it and we talked a bit about the projects he had been on. Lasers were going to be an important part of the plan and not just for toasting terrorists. We were going to need better computers to advance technology at the rate we wanted and lasers were essential to manufacture the microprocessors we wanted to produce. We agreed to get together again soon.

After he left we went to the main house to see Al. He had company but we stole him for a quick conference. He was still against the merger since he would be leaving (hopefully) for the NFL when he graduated but agreed that Joyce and Linda needed to know the story.

I was secretly relieved that he felt that way. The thought of being involved with Joyce like that had no appeal to me after Jan. Every time we were together I knew I'd be thinking about her sister. Telling them about us would head off any bad feelings about not being in the loop. We couldn't hide it from them much longer anyway.

I tried to show Al the trick I had taught Adam and admitted I had been too dumb to think of it before but It didn't work. I could do it for him but he couldn't follow what I was doing. I came to the conclusion that it must be because he hadn't been sent back. The Gods must have altered us to be able to do this. In the end, he stayed "activated". He would find that they wouldn't be able to wear him out as easily now. I was able to do all the other things since there wouldn't ever be a need to change them back. Remembering how his previous football career had ended made me experiment a little more. Nothing short of a sledgehammer would tear his ACL now. The girls would be surprised soon. Now the only fly in the ointment was Lin. There was no way she wouldn't find out with Adam in the picture.

What I had done with my healing abilities had me wondering about Dee. The gods said he couldn't be helped but I wanted to try. I called and asked them to stop by on their way home tomorrow before Joining Tina and Kathy in bed. They were excited about the idea but I warned them it was a long shot.

When Dee arrived the next evening I explained to him what I intended to do. He brightened up considerably as he asked "do you think it's possible to make me potent again?"

I told him I could try but if the Gods couldn't do it I had little hope that I'd be able to. I also told him that I could attempt to give him a little "growth spurt" if he wanted me to try (he most definitely did) I warned him that I didn't know if I could but I would try.

After he thanked me Rhonda gave us some hope. She reminded me that the Gods hadn't actually said they couldn't heal Dee. They had seemed to indicate that they weren't allowed to.

On that hopeful note we joined hands. I had the stamina thing down pat but the growth took some work. It was almost as if I had to reawaken cells and remind them what they were supposed to do. Glands had to be reminded what their purpose was. It was like convincing them that puberty wasn't done yet. After I thought that was done, I checked the fertility problem.

The Gods had been serious. Dee's testicles were toast, I mean dead with a capital D. The must have really shot the radiation to them. I had an idea of my own though and pursued it with a vengeance when I discovered that yes, it was possible. Very difficult, but doable. When I was done I slumped over and fainted.

I heard Dee yelling from a distance as I blacked out. I woke up with my head in Jane's lap and three concerned faces hovering over me.

I was a little tired but otherwise felt fine and told them so. I sat up with just a little mild dizziness. I felt almost too satisfied with what I had done. I told them I was sorry for scaring them but what I tried was harder than I had imagined.

I could see Dee hiding his disappointment until I added "but I think it worked. I mean all of it worked, Dee. It will be strange for you though. There was no possible way to make your present 'nads do their thing again. They're as useless as golf balls. While I was making things grow though, I had an idea. I hope you won't mind having three nuts. It might be a little weird but number three should be fully functional. You might like to know that the cancer was coming back too, but it's gone now."

He was overjoyed and practically in tears as he hugged me. "I don't think I will ever be able to repay you for this but I can only imagine how Jane will." I shrugged it off as the least I could do for a friend but told him Jane thanking me would be nice anyway.

I was almost scared when Jane explored my tonsils and whispered "the paramedics might need to be put on standby for what I'm going to do for you!"

The following weekend Rhonda was with her parents. Tina, Beth, and Kathy went shopping with mom. I was actually alone, and it felt strange. The situation was remedied very soon though.

When the doorbell rang I was sitting at the table reading the Journal and contemplating the purchase of a large block of Coca-Cola stock. The only misgiving I had was the dip it took over the "New Coke" fiasco. It hadn't taken long to recover though so I eventually decided to pull the trigger.

As I came to that conclusion the doorbell rang. I hadn't bothered getting dressed but grabbed a robe just in case before answering it. Jackie walked right in when I opened the door. She knew about the fact that I was by myself and said she needed to talk to me. Before she began, she removed my robe and what little she was wearing and sat me in a dining room chair before impaling herself on my rod with a sigh, saying "ahhh that's nice. I'm sure I'll think better like this"

Evidently she had been practicing some additional exercises. She began to milk my cock with her internal muscles as she asked "just what do you expect me to do as AG? You aren't going to be pushing any illegal agenda are you?"

It was difficult to concentrate but playing with her tits seemed to help as I answered "what I'd like for you to do is advise me on the constitutionality of every decision I want to make. I want it to be strictly legal with no bullshit loopholes for people to use."

She smiled "good, that's settled" and proceeded to screw me silly. Personally, I think the question was an excuse to visit, not that I was complaining or anything.

Tina had gone with dad to visit the farm next door and made a deal with them. She made a trade with the farmer that worked out well for all concerned. They would provide compost and manure for her project and we would supply them and us with fuel for the farm equipment and vehicles.

On other fronts, we were making money like we had our own private printing press. The combined knowledge of our little group had almost all the angles covered. Our biggest difficulty was keeping it invested and sheltering as much as we legally could from taxes. If things continued as they were, we would pass two billion in assets some time in the next six months.

I made the time to play with the youngsters as much as possible. I couldn't wait until they got a little older. Like most men, when they were this little I had problems relating but I wanted to make sure they were used to me always being there. I was not going to make the mistakes I had before and my children were among my worst. I had never been there for them. In my quest to stay as far away from their mothers as possible I had never spent significant time with them. Sure, I sent money but as the old song says "Can't buy me love".

Jane was pregnant again, and this one was Dee's. I have never seen two happier people. Jane thanked me senseless several times. I hadn't mentioned the little growth spurt I'd given Dee but she really appreciated it. They had opened three more stores and had moved closer to us.

School ended with our entire group, as well as the others we helped, getting straight A's. While this wasn't unexpected, it was still nice. Other than helping others we didn't study much. We weren't reading, we were writing. Because our knowledge was so diversified we needed to share it with each other. I was learning physics from Tina, management from Rhonda, medicine from Paula, and law from Jackie. In turn, Adam, Beth, and I were teaching the others about computer hardware and software.

Oh yeah, Paula's dad positively loved me now. They were rich. He had taken my advice on the oil stock, Wal-Mart, and many others and had even traveled to Vegas with my dad to place a few bets. They had also become friends. Mom and Frieda (Paula's mom) often travelled with them for some weekend fun.

Rhonda made the baseball team and started at first base. When she showed up at baseball tryouts with me no one paid much attention other than to stealthily ogle her figure. The fun started when they realized she was there to try out for the team. Not that there were any sexist remarks or anything. A lot of them had been on my little league team last year and had seen her play.

The coach knew about it beforehand because we had talked to him. After I filled him in on her stats and ability he was very receptive to the idea of having a girl on the team.

When I informed him that we had been practicing and she could hit every pitch I threw he became downright enthusiastic. He put her in the box first and had our second best pitcher from last year face her.

Jeff had been our catcher when we practiced and didn't hesitate to challenge her with the signs he used. I watched the smile on Ben's face as Jeff called a slider change into disbelief when Rhonda sent it into the left field corner for what would have been at least a double.

After she smacked a few more his smile was back. The coach had me take over for him and when we met between the plate and the mound he said "I think I'm in love, that chick can hit!" before handing me the ball and wishing me luck. Rhonda was zoned in pretty well and I only got one very good curve ball past her. She sprayed everything else all over the field.

After BP the coach put her at first and had us play in the field. She showed that she could play one hel of a first base as well. I actually had to play shortstop or outfield when I wasn't pitching, she was that good.

The Karate had done very well also. Sensei Timmons had recruited Kathy to help him instruct the earlier classes. It was hard not to laugh at the poor young guys she was trying to teach. They had major problems concentrating on what they were supposed to be doing instead of ogling her.

We ended up winning the league again and only lost three games all season. Football went much the same. We lost a couple of guys to age but everybody who could come back, did. We went undefeated for the second year in a row.

Time was a blur, every moment not spent in bed was taken up by research, music, and making money for the future. Land acquisition began. Many of us had lived all over the country and knew where large shopping centers, malls, ball parks, and other places would be built and we got there first. We'd make a killing on the investment when we sold it to the developers.

Life was good, but was about to get complicated. I vividly remembered watching the 1972 summer Olympics and was determined that it would be remembered more for Mark Spitz and Olga Korbut than the eight cowardly terrorists that overshadowed their accomplishments.

Al, Jackie, Adam, Rhonda, Tina, Kathy, and Beth were in on the plan. It was fairly straightforward and had only one major complication. How in the name of the gods would we ever get the folks to go along with it?

That turned out to be a non-issue. With things being the way they were, they had no problem with it. The only hard part was convincing them not to go with us.

We went to several events and had a blast up until the fifth of September. That's when we put on the trench coats and looped the slings around our necks that each had a sawed off 12 gauge loaded with 5 rounds of double ought buckshot attached to it. This had all been packed in our checked baggage. Airport security had a long way to go in the 70's.

We had no trouble sneaking into the Olympic village and walked right into the lobby of the apartment building where the Israeli athletes were staying. We made like student reporters trying to get an interview until the eight armed and masked Black September scum barged in shouting.

We simply turned and fired, each of us targeting one gunman. After the first round, two were still up and received more. We walked away in the confusion almost scot-free. They were so professional that we didn't even realize we'd been followed. Since it was the Mossad I guess it shouldn't have surprised us.

We were caught flat-footed and held in one of our rooms to be questioned but when they found out who the crud we took out was they got exceptionally nice in a hurry. I think they almost believed the story we gave them. It was actually very close to the truth. We explained that we had a vision about the event and described what had actually happened in the original version.

We still had a pretty rough time until the terrorists were positively identified. We were treated well but were obviously not going anywhere until they said we could.

After all was said and done, Israel picked up our tab at the hotel and we had great seats for the closing ceremonies. They also agreed to a face saving cover-up. We were never there. The terrorists had been taken care of by Israeli security forces.

They did know who we were though and that hadn't been part of our plan. Our folks didn't even ask about the foiled attack when we got back.

Seventh grade was an adventure. On several occasions the faculty attempted to skip us a grade. We managed to frustrate them every time. Some of us wanted to play various sports, which skipping grades would have ruined.

The others refused to be separated from us. They did manage to mix our class schedules but there were too many of us to keep from having at least two members of our group together at all times. Word quickly got around to the would-be bullies that their days were numbered.

We didn't just watch out for ourselves. We had an agreement that if any of us saw someone getting hassled we would stop it. It took several demonstrations to get the point across.

The school was a large one and included grades 7 through 12 on one campus. On the first day the usual "let's harass the new kids" started. The particular thug that picked me seemed to get angry when I ignored him and tried to shove me into the wall. I think he was saying "I'm talking to you twerp!" but he didn't get to complete the statement thoroughly enough for me to be sure. I put him in an arm bar and kicked him in his ample gut before walking on. Last I noticed he seemed to be revisiting breakfast.

The last time they bothered us it was Lin who demonstrated the error of their ways. Four large guys had a seventh grader in a circle and were bouncing him around. They laughed when all five-foot-six of Lin stepped in and told them play-time was over.

When a little seventh grade girl kicks the shit out of four juniors' people notice. She did get called to the office but it seems that nobody saw a thing. The bullies wouldn't admit what happened either, even the one with the broken arm. Being the only male in the group made me a target. I almost wished that Adam would skip a grade.

He had joined the Karate class and was doing pretty good. I was worried I'd need some help. I was especially concerned about gym class since I wouldn't have any back-up. It soon became obvious that I shouldn't have worried. A lot of the guys we had helped were there. The ones who might have tried something were too scared to do anything when they were heavily outnumbered. This made me even more popular because some of the smaller boys had expected to have trouble.

Beth had the expected problems because of her early development. This was countered by making sure at least one of us was always with her and resulted in a few more "disagreements" but eventually she was marked as "off limits" by the vultures to preserve their health. I think Beth had more to do with this than her escort did. She was very capable of handling herself.

There was one problem though. People talk, and because of P.E. my penile blessing got around.

We were walking home one day and Tina brought the subject up. "Do you know what your nickname is?" she asked coyly. I was afraid to ask "what" but I did. She giggled "TRIPOD! A few of the girls even asked me if it was true since they know I'm your sister. They think you're a hunk, too."

Kathy added "Me too. Heck, they even asked me if we had sex! They know I'm adopted and they said they'd like to get their hands on you."

I had noticed several girls seemed to make it a point to hang around me but I always had more friends that were girls so I hadn't paid it much attention. I told them honestly "I don't know what I can do about it. I don't want to be rude and since I refuse to play favorites with all of you they all must think I'm unattached at the moment."

Lin said "every girl who asks about you wants to be "attached" to at least one part of you."

Beth put her two cents in "some of them don't care about the equipment rumors at all though. They just think you're unbelievably adorable. I think they just have excellent taste in boys."

Rhonda added "that's what I tell them, too."

Tina told me that several girls, some of whom they liked, had been hinting that they'd love to see the pool. She thought they might want to see me in swim trunks more than they wanted to swim.

I told her it was her pool too and if she wanted to invite anybody over that was fine with me. I warned her that I would find it very hard to be a "brother" at home. It was difficult enough at school.

I had some payback stored up, too. "Speaking of unbelievably adorable" I informed them "guys talk too. I lost count of the times people have told me how lucky I am to be living at the same house as three of the hottest females on the planet, especially since they're adopted sisters and technically fair game. Others have asked me to introduce them to one of you and put a good word in. They know we're close friends but I don't think they suspect how close. I even decked some clown before I could stop myself when I heard him say how much he'd like to "nail" Rhonda. This was after the comment on how "fine" her ass was."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.