Retreads - Cover

Retreads

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - What would you do if given the opportunity to correct past mistakes? Add to this a mission from the Gods to complete and life could get interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver   Incest   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

Friday came. It was J-Day. I had been anticipating this with both eagerness and nervousness. We were left alone from Friday after our four o'clock workout until Sunday at ten P.M. for our first "mission". As soon as we were alone I could tell Jane was as nervous and excited as I was.

I asked why and she admitted that she felt like a pedophile even though she knew the truth about me. We talked for almost an hour before she relaxed enough to begin. I had "reactivated the plumbing" before school that day.

We decided to take a shower before doing anything else. Jane undressed me slowly, commenting favorably on my upper body until she lowered my jeans and revealed the rather impressive bulge in my boxers and gasped.

She recovered enough to remove the pants from my feet before she lowered my shorts with trembling hands to reveal junior. I had experienced a little "growth spurt". She giggled just like her daughter when he bounced off her chin.

Jane looked up at me from her knees and said she would never mistake me for a twelve year old again. I corrected her "as of today at noon, I am officially a teenager!" I informed her.

She smiled up at me and said we needed to get rid of the old stuff in order to get to the "live ammunition" waiting in line. "Happy Birthday!" she said before engulfing me in her talented mouth.

I only thought I'd had great head until now. Jane was incredible and it was hard to control myself. She got what she was after but I managed to enjoy it for at least ten minutes before I gave her tonsils a bath.

She got every drop before licking me clean and saying "I'm impressed! No one has ever lasted that long before. I thought Rhonda was exaggerating but she was right. I've never seen one that big before. I hope you have lewd plans for it."

I pulled her to her feet and thanked her with a passionate kiss for her admirable performance before uncovering her amazing body slowly in order to give it the appreciation it deserved. She was exquisite! Jane was taut and firm from her head to her lovely toes. I didn't want to wait, but plans were plans.

I think she was disappointed that I didn't return the favor until I said "don't worry. I plan to eat you until you scream. I want you with your legs spread wide on my mattress when I do though. I wouldn't want you to fall and hurt yourself."

She kissed me hungrily and said "oh goddess, I love it when you talk like that! I think I came already!"

This was good information! I don't know how clean she got in the shower but she did get extremely wet. We dried each other very fast, both anxious for what was to cum.

She squealed when I picked her up and carried her to bed but when I laid her down she spread her long muscular legs and said sexily "I think you promised me something, didn't you?"

I never break my promises, especially with incentive like that. I dove into my first bush not attatched to a teen (or pre-teen) in ages. I reveled in it, and she could tell.

When she felt my tongue slide all the way in and start pumping, she gasped "oooh mannn, that thing is longer than Dee's cock!"

I took the hint and fucked her with it while playing with her fat little clit with my thumb. When I felt that she was getting close, I searched for her g-spot and flicked it with my tongue to get my requested "screaming orgasm".

Man did I get it! When she felt that tongue on her happy spot she convulsed. I think the walls shook with her scream! Her tight ass was off the bed the entire time. She hadn't completely recovered before I slid into paradise.

I was amazed, and when she looked at me in confusion at my lack of movement and asked the reason I said "this might be the wrong thing to say to you but I'm going to tell you anyway. You and your daughter have a lot in common but most of all you two have the most amazing pussies in the universe!"

She looked stunned for a moment and then smiled as she said huskily "that is the hottest fucking thing I have ever heard!"

She asked me if I would do her a favor, and I told her that if I could, I would. "Please fuck me hard? I mean rough, like an animal? I love it like that but Dee doesn't. I hate to ask him."

I told her that her wish was my command, and fucked the living shit out of her. I know the object was to get Jane pregnant but I refused to waste a pussy this fine by ending it too soon. I kept her in a state of constant orgasm for half an hour by the clock on the night stand. Then I put her on her hands and knees to fuck her from behind. I slammed into her ass so hard it was turning red before I bellowed "FUUUUUUUUUCK!" and launched a tidal wave into her incredible cunt. We lay gasping in each others arms for what felt like forever.

She began kissing me repeatedly and murmuring "oh gods, oh man, wow! that was, by far, the most incredible sex I have ever had in my entire life! We're going to have to do this non-stop for weeks before I'm sure I'm pregnant, I think" she added with a sly smile.

I had no trouble agreeing with her and told her that any time she wanted to have sex like that to just call me and I'd be more than happy to help. "Besides" I told her "didn't you hear Freyja? We have a job to do.

We had a serious "impregnation fuck" next. We found that with her knees over my shoulders I could reach all the way to, and through, her cervix. We had to go slow to keep it from being painful but when she felt me fill her womb with those long, hot jets of cum her entire body locked up in orgasm. I was afraid the head of my dick was chopped off!

We fucked like bunnies all weekend, and by the time Dee brought Rhonda back and picked Jane up, we were very much in lust. I won't say we were fucked out, because I believe we could have gone on forever.

Dee kissed her hello and asked if she enjoyed herself.

She kissed him deeper and said "very much. Our daughter is a lucky girl."

The door had barely closed before Rhonda started prying the story out of me. Just thinking about it had her so hot that when Tina and Kathy walked in she was riding me on the living room rug.

Before we had the entire story out there was a very interesting 69 going on next to us. I realized something and practically ejected Rhonda off of my cock, yelling "WAIT! NO, WE CAN'T! I'm not shooting blanks here."

They caught on quick, and I hoped it wasn't too late. Kathy took Rhonda's place and I looked at her.

"Too late for me, the fucking rabbit died today" she explained. "It's a shame that the baby's father is a jerk but at least I get this!"

She rode me hard as the others watched sadly. They would have to wait until it was safe. I could tell Kathy was trying not to look too happy.

Rhonda kept occupied with Kathy's bouncing breasts until she came with a scream and Beth announced "my turn!" She yanked Kathy off and took her place. Rhonda hadn't been clued in to the female version of my birth control trick but Beth and Tina had not stopped practicing it.

Tina clued her in while Beth was occupied and graciously let Rhonda finish her "coitus interruptus" before taking her turn.

Afterward, Kathy broke down and cried. It was a long time before she fell asleep in our arms.

So went every weekend for a while. It slowed down some when Jane was forced to admit that she was VERY pregnant. It probably happened on the first weekend. It didn't stop us from getting together though. The days came and went, with Kathy quickly catching us in our training before she left us in her wake. Sensei Timmons was even amazed and insisted on giving her additional instruction because of her exceptional ability.

The football tryouts had gone well but some of us were forced to play both ways. I got my middle linebacker spot but had to play tight end along with it. Jeff was the quarterback and very good. He also played defensive back. Pete played the other db spot, and was an exceptional running back.

Paula and Jeff's father, Mr. O'Shea was the coach. He was open for suggestions and it wasn't long before we were running what would one day be known as the "west coast" offense. Pete could both run and catch well and we also ran the tight end across the middle to good advantage. I had the most fun on defense though, especially when teams tried to copy us. It was both enjoyable and easy to drop back in coverage and intercept the ball.

When the season was over we were the undefeated champions of the small league we were on. School had begun and before the first week was over our little group was despised by the entire class. We didn't care.

Pete, Jeff, Sue, and Janie all joined us in study sessions three times a week. When a third of the class never misses a question there is no "curve".

Most of the rest resented us but some didn't. There were those who wanted to know how we did it and when they found out, wanted to be a part of it.

Two girls and a boy caught up to us on our way home one day and practically begged us to tell them. When we told them what we were doing they really did beg.

The boy (Chuck) was having all kinds of trouble and hated it. His folks were constantly on him about grades but no matter how hard he tried or how long he studied he just couldn't get it.

One of the girls (Terri) had the same problem. They WANTED to do well, but couldn't.

The third (Lin) was a tall and pretty Asian girl who was new this year. She admitted that she was jealous. She worked her butt off to get the best grade she could but we always did better. If she got a 98 it wasn't good enough because we all scored 100.

I figured "why not?" and we welcomed them to the club.

After two weeks Chuck and Terri were making A's and B's to their parents delight.

Lin was right with us and she was happy as a clam.

Others weren't but insults from ignorant people didn't bother us. Attacks did, but they bothered the attacker more.

I was in the hallway one day after class ended and heard Lin shout "LOOK OUT!" from behind.

By the time I turned around there was a bloody pulp on the ground that I barely recognized with Beth standing over him growling "bushwhacking asshole".

I laughed at the dipshit and said "I see you had some problems with your planning there, Derek. If you'd like to try that face to face sometime, give me a call. You'll never get us from behind. We watch each others backs. Now, if I was you, and I'm glad I'm not, I would carry your sorry little ass to the nurse. I do believe your nose is broken... AGAIN. Have a nice day" and we left.

Lin was chattering a mile a minute about how fast Beth had reacted and the sheer beauty of the single thrust that had sent Derek flat on his back. She found out we were training and wanted to join that along with the study sessions. It turns out that she was quite good herself but was a little rusty.

I had her talk to Sensei Timmons and she ended up part of that group, too. She was fun to watch. Before long she was almost as good as Kathy.

Lin often joined us at the pool to cool off after practice, looking out of place in her modest one piece suit. I occasionally saw her steal glances at my trunks when the girls got frisky enough to awaken the monster.

I saw Tina and Lin whispering to each other one day but didn't think much of it until she pulled me aside and explained "we need to have a private talk with Lin, just the three of us, o.k.?"

I was confused, but knew I'd get the story sooner or later.

She talked to the others to insure some privacy before leading us upstairs to our place.

I of course, went last to fully appreciate the view. It was a bit noisy with all the construction going on. The new building was almost done now. We were supposed to pick out furniture next week. It was barely quiet enough to talk with the door closed.

I asked Tina what was up and she said "Lin has a problem that we can help her with. She is very curious about sex but she's afraid. To put it in plain English, the poor thing is dying to get laid but is scared shitless. She has eyes, and she knows we've been enjoying ourselves for a long time. She asked me if we'd teach her but I told her that it was up to you. What do you think? Would you please make love to this poor girl?"

I have to admit I didn't see this one coming. I finally managed to say "not before we know the reason she is so anxious for it to happen. This isn't something anyone should rush into and I need to know why she's in such a hurry."

Lin looked at the floor and murmured "you'll think I'm some kind of pervert if I tell you."

Tina gently raised her chin and tried to comfort the girl by saying "you're a pervert? I'm sleeping with my brother, and I love it!"

Evidently, that wasn't the correct tactic because Lin began to cry as she confessed "that's the whole problem! I'm in love with my brother just like you are. I'm adopted but I was only one year old and Adam won't think of me as anything other than a sister unless I can impress him enough to open his eyes if I get the chance. I thought that if I was really good at it I could make him want me like I want him!"

This was something I didn't want to get personally involved in but thought we might be able to help with. Tina was much more capable than I was to do the helping though and after a short conference between the two of us I left her alone with Lin to work out the details. In minutes, she had recruited help and they dissapeared into the bedroom.

I went downstairs thinking that there are only so many hours in the day and when I added the other things that needed to be done there weren't enough hours in the day to deal with another girl even if I had the energy.

I thought of recruiting Al but with the added complication that he wasn't shooting blanks and the fact that his stamina was normal and he already had two very sexually active partners I doubted he could deal with any more.

I had asked the girls if they might know of anyone who would fit in our group since they had been through this before too. Surely there had to be another guy or two out there that was sent back as well? I'd just been stumbling blindly along and occasionally getting lucky and even then I've had more surprises than I counted on. Unfortunately, they came up blank. We (and I) would just have to do the best we could for now.

On the bright side, the additions would be complete soon. The girls had been secretive about some of the details. I hadn't been allowed to see part of the new construction and they had flatly refused my help in choosing anything for that part of the house. It had grown more than I had planned on. The newer part had both a basement and a third floor.

Yule brought even more surprises. Tina and I were just finishing breakfast on New Years' Day when the doorbell rang. Tina went to answer it and was gone so long that I was getting ready to check on her when she reappeared.

She looked overly serious as she asked me to sit down but before I could say anything she asked if I still cared about Connie.

I answered "I love her. I always have and I always will" witout hesitation.

Tina looked relieved as she said "I thought as much and I'm really glad to hear it. Linda brought her over here and that girl is a mess. She hasn't said a word and Linda tells me that she hardly comes out of her room anymore. Her grades are in the toilet and she's not eating. After she split from us she went out a couple of times and then started getting like this. Linda finally got her to admit why. After she left us she realized she had made a mistake but that's not all. It seems she's also really confused. She's not only madly in love with you, she's in love with Beth and me, too. That was why she left. It scared the hell out of her. Now that she's come to terms with that she doesn't care what people think. She wants to come back."

I asked Tina how she felt about it and she told me the decision was up to me, Jackie, Beth, and Rhonda. Connie had been one of her only friends before and if it was up to her she'd welcome her back with open arms.

My next statement was about our unique situation. If Connie was to be part of the group it would be "all or nothing". I wouldn't keep any secrets from her. Not only would it be dishonest, it would be impossible. My other stipulation was strictly for self-preservation. If she came back it had to be for keeps. I knew my limitations and I didn't think I could handle her leaving again.

Tina agreed and said she would explain things to the other girls while I worked things out with Connie.

Tina wasn't kidding about the shape Connie was in. I found her in the living room slouched on the sofa. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and it looked like she hadn't slept in a week. Her normally long and beautiful black hair was a tangled mess and her clothes were in as bad a shape as the rest of her.

I did the only thing I could think of. I sat next to her and put my arms around her.

She latched onto me like she was on a sinking ship and I was the only life preserver in sight before she demonstrated that she had plenty of tears left to shed.

This went on for quite a while before it stopped and I discovered she had fallen asleep. Not knowing what else to do, I carried her to the bedroom and laid her down.

I figured she needed the sleep and was going to check on her later but when I started to leave she held me even tighter and said "don't go! hold me? Just for a little while?"

I crawled into bed next to her and wrapped her in my arms before drifting off to sleep myself.

When I woke up she was crying again. This had to stop. I decided the best way was to keep her occupied so I kissed her. It started out tenderly and stayed that way. We kissed for several minutes before she retreated slightly and spoke the first coherent sentence I had heard since I found her on the sofa.

"Thanks, I really needed that" she said before wrinkling her nose and saying "damn I stink! How can you stand to be in the same room with me?"

I had kind of toned down my olfactory sense as we cuddled. I hadn't wanted to mention that she smelled like she hadn't bathed or changed in a month. She even managed a small smile when I offered her the use of my shower and a really big one when I offered to wash her back.

I appreciated the scenery but we didn't fool around at all until after the first rinse and only shared a couple of kisses before I gently washed her hair. It took a long time and a couple of applications of conditioner to get all the tangles out but Connie seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. The reason it took so long was that she seemed to have a need to maintain constant contact. Every time we weren't touching she went into a near panic.

After we dried each other off she looked at her clothes and turned her nose up in disgust as she asked where the washer was so she could get rid of the smelly things. I showed her before taking her hand and leading her to the living room. I poured us both a drink and sat next to her.

She looked at me with apprehension as she asked what I had been told about her and nodded when I was done.

She looked away and said "you probably don't want anything to do with me and I don't blame you."

I heard a sniffle and headed it off with a kiss before explaining that I still loved her but before I said anything else I had one important question for her. "Do you love me? By that I don't mean do you like me a lot, I mean do you love me as in you want to spend the rest of your life with me and whoever else joins us?"

She looked surprised and blurted "what are you doing, collecting a harem?" Then she settled down and looked me in the eyes. "I love you so much it hurts. Being away from you has been torture and it was almost as bad being away from Tina and Beth. It was like part of me was missing and I couldn't even function. I don't know what the future will bring or how I would feel about anyone else but I know I love you now and will love you until the day I die. Is that enough?"

I felt bad about it but I scanned her anyway. I felt even worse afterward because she was telling the truth. Bad or not, it had to be done because I then told her the truth. All of it.

I saved our previous relationship for last and she had to do some more crying. When I told her how bad it had hurt when she broke up with me before and how I had seriosly considered suicide she proved that crying even harder WAS possible.

She was having trouble even breathing, it got so intense. The strangest thing about it to me was the fact that she believed everything I told her without reservation or question. As soon as she dried up again I asked her about it.

Her answer surprised me. "It's pretty obvious that there's something really different about all of you" she explained. "I mean, look around you! All of you are at the top of the class, most of you are star athletes, and every one of you acts more like 40 than 14. Not to mention that you weren't rich before and lived in a trailer." As if I hadn't been shocked enough, she then dropped the real bomb. Besides that, I killed myself when I was 23 years old."

When I could speak again there was more than one question on my mind but the most important was "why?"

She sniffled and said "you know I was always the oddball, right?" When I started to deny that she laughed "yeah, you were the only one that thought I wasn't. At the time I thought you only accepted me to get into my pants, which were always uncomfortably wet every time you left me hanging, by the way. I loved you but I was just too young and wild to settle down. There was always a party going on and I seemed to end up hanging around with a bunch of losers. I accepted that because they accepted me. At least that was what I thought until those two scumbags spiked my drink and dragged me into that van."

She saw my expression and gave me a little kiss. "That's right Matt. I didn't lose my cherry willingly, I was raped. That wasn't the worst part of it though. AIDS may not have been in the news in the 70's but it was there and I found out all about it. Of course they didn't know what it was at first but I knew I was probably going to die from whatever I had eventually. In the meantime any chance of getting married, having a family, or even having sex became impossibe. I couldn't expose you to any of that and you deserved better. I struggled with it as long as I could before suicide seemed very attractive. The final straw was when that awful disease started showing up in the news and I had a name for it. Just the thought of my family finding out what I had pushed me over the edge. You know I was a Pagan even then, right?"

I nodded yes, it was one thing we had shared in common. She sniffled and went on. "Well, I had a discussion with Forseti after I expired and he gave me another shot at life. I thought I was doing fine until you blindsided me again and I found myself just as in love as before. That would have made me happy if not for the fact that I was just as much in love with a girl at the same time. It was too much. I never even thought about doing anything sexual with a girl before, so I lost it. The more I thought about it the worse it got until I ended up like this. I thought I had blown it all over again and the only reason history didn't repeat itself was I didn't even want to think about what the gods would have to say about it."

We both jumped three feet in the air when we heard a wry "wise decision." I turned and saw a figure new to me and made an assumption "Forseti?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.