Retreads - Cover

Retreads

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - What would you do if given the opportunity to correct past mistakes? Add to this a mission from the Gods to complete and life could get interesting.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver   Incest   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

We were discussing the ramifications of this when Tina remembered the news and I rewound the tape. I was impressed with the interview. Not about me, but the way it was put together. They showed it exactly as it had occurred with no fancy editing. I was happier with the parts I wasn't in.

Jeff was interviewed briefly because he was my catcher and went a little overboard about how many different pitches I could throw and how I had taught the others to throw some of them.

One thing I hadn't given much thought until he voiced it. "Teams used to score a lot of runs against us until he taught the other guys some things. It's a lot easier to win when you don't need ten runs or more to do it!"

I think I was more proud of that than my pitching. Pete got a nice interview and I was glad he got some attention.

They even showed his game winning slam. He did try to give me too much of the credit by saying "they walk Matt if they can so I always see better pitches than he does. No team wants to walk two in a row."

The coach was the kicker though. He actually said "we're a heck of a lot better team since Matt joined us. Not just because he's a great player but because he's a TEAM player. He changed positions to help us win and we've gotten better all the way around. Matt has probably taught this team more than I have".

I promised myself I would make copies for Jeff and Pete. Sooner or later I'd convert them to VHS and it would make a nice present. I'd make one for the coach and my parents too. The original would probably collect dust on my shelf. It was kind of embarrassing.

After the tape ended Tina suggested I go ask the folks about our idea of expanding the apartment. I was surprised at the implied urgency but at least Beth volunteered to keep me company. I was a little irritated, but one thing I had learned was to never argue with a woman, especially when you were outnumbered.

When we asked the folks about the new place they had a better suggestion. Dad said "why waste the old space? Attach a second building to the rear of the first. That way you'll have even more room."

His idea sounded like he was suggesting we build an entire house and attach it to the apartment. At first I thought it was too much but when Beth gave me a nudge I kept my mouth shut and agreed.

When we got back Tina had some coffee ready and we sat at the kitchen table to have a cup.

Tina looked a little apprehensive as she said "I'm sorry to shoo you away like that but we needed to have a little "girl talk." We decided that you need to find out more about Kathy. We're pretty sure she wasn't sent back but we know she follows the Lady. We're confused about what it means."

They thought I was on to something when I said "maybe because she wasn't here to send back. If she committed suicide in 1971 she couldn't have been there in 2008." I believed they were right in wanting to find out more about her.

The girls suggested a shower but I told them we should wait because we'd just have to take another one later anyway. They were nude in a flash and my pants were getting uncomfortable looking at them. I lost them on the way to the bedroom.

They must have been in a hurry because when I got there all three of them were laying face-up with legs in position and spread. I laughed and said "decisions, decisions! In the end I couldn't choose and got attacked.

I found that waking up with three horny and beautiful women was even better than two. I woke up looking at Tina's tasty slit as Jackie mounted my morning boner and began making out with Tina while I had breakfast. Judging from the sensations my balls were sending, Beth's tongue was busy below.

The two on top came, moaning in each others arms and the morning rotation began. We had a shower afterwards and the girls made breakfast. They allowed me to make coffee but then told me to sit as they did everything else.

We were talking over coffee when Tina asked if I had any paper and pencils she could use. I had to run over to the main house for them so we finished up and all went over together.

I made the introductions and told the folks that Jackie would be a regular visitor. I asked to borrow a drafting pad and pencils from Al and he brought back a box with pads, pencils, T-square, and assorted things.

He told us to keep them. They were leftovers from a high school drafting class and he didn't need them any more.

His new sister thanked him with a hug and a kiss. He smiled and said with thanks like that she could have anything she wanted but asked what she had in mind. She told us that she had taken drafting and design and wanted to help lay out the new building.

This was news to all of us and after we explained the situation to Al he offered to help her. He even had a portable drafting table we could take. They disappeared together discussing design and other things that I hadn't a clue about.

Mom commented "it seems you have a knack for attracting talented and lovely young ladies." She turned to Jackie and asked "It's obvious that you're certainly pretty Jackie but what hidden talents do you have?"

She smiled and said "I'm mean and vicious and scare people."

Mom looked dubious but played along "you'd better work on that, dear" she quipped "you look way too lovable to scare anybody." Mom almost freaked when Jackie burst into tears and ran from the room. "Oh shit" she said "what did I say to upset her?"

Tina was coming back into the room and having caught the end of the conversation ran to catch her. I gave mom the short version and watched her get pissed again at bad parenting.

Each time I saw an example of just how loving and caring my parents were I felt like an asshole. This wasn't a new behaviour for them at all. Sure, they had more free time now but they had treated Al and I in the same way. I had repaid their love by treating them like shit. This time I resolved that their efforts would be repaid in spades. Not with money, they had already proven that wasn't necessary the first time. I knew a lot of kids who would kill for parents like mine and still couldn't believe I treated them the way I had.

I silently thanked Loki once more and felt better when he replied "your previous history helped mold the individual who is capable of accomplishing what we require, Matthias. There are times when you will need to be as you were before and you will be capable of this. You also know how to behave as a caring individual. This is even more important. Your parents taught you well but your life added other necessary ingredients for success."

The first thing mom did when Tina led Jackie back in was to hug her tightly and whisper something to her. Whatever it was made Jackie smile and say "I might just do that. Let me know if I do it too much."

Whatever it was, mom said it would be impossible to do too much of it. She tentatively said "I'm almost afraid to ask but what about the other lovely young lady I saw earlier? Rhonda, wasn't it?"

I told her that unless I missed my guess if Rhonda was turned loose the house would be so organized that she could tell her where every single item was in a second, the meals and grocery lists would be made out for a month, and everyone would have a schedule of where they were supposed to be and when they had to be there for the next year. I wasn't kidding. That woman could take a Tasmanian clusterfuck and turn it into a ballet.

Dad overheard that and suggested "that is exactly how a chief of staff is supposed to be."

The girls and mom shooed the men out so my dad and I wandered outside.

Dad looked at the garage and said "I think that idea of keeping this just the way it is and attaching a house to the rear of it is alright but I'm not sure it will work out in the long run. I'll have to think on it. Your mother and I also decided to add a second building as a lab and workspace. Tina and probably others will need it. Marjorie told me that Tina's birthday is coming up soon. We'll make it her present and she can do the design for it while working on the one for your new house."

I told him I thought it was a great idea. Tina had joined us and so did she.

He must have done some quick thinking because he said the old garage would become obsolete eventually and suggested we use that as additional space. He wanted to build a new garage. The way he described it sounded more like a barn.

After hugs all around, she and Al showed us the rough sketch of the addition. They had included a basement for a laundry and workout room figuring to convert the room I was using now into a den/library for studying and homework. The existing shower would be replaced with a larger one. The new place would have three bedrooms upstairs, each with a large bathroom. The lower half would be a kitchen, living room, and den.

When Tina heard dad's new idea she said that the large open area of the garage would be easy to convert but the heat and central air unit would need to be upgraded and we would definitely need more hot water capacity.

Dad and I smiled through her excited description before I could add that I'd need a workshop too and the garage would do fine. She stuck her tongue out at us and grabbed Al by the hand before taking off again.

Pop asked me why I would need a workshop too and I smiled as I told him that Tina wasn't the only tinkerer in the family. I had told the folks what I was doing for a living at the time of my improvised skydive but not what had led to it. I had been a true "jack of all trades and a master of some.

He was surprised to learn about my six year hitch in the Navy testing and repairing electronic weapons systems but that was just the beginning. After that, I helped repair and install cellular phone systems before moving into design. That led to my interest in programming and I had written a lot of code for them, along with related areas. That was before I got outsourced. That had disgusted me so much that I had decided to move back into the service industry where it couldn't happen again. Working for fifteen years and having a glowing work record only to be tossed aside didn't sit well with me. I believed that loyalty and hard work should be rewarded.

I think what surprised him the most was that I had taken everything I had learned and set up a side business. I didn't have a lot of time to play with it then but I did now. There were some interesting gadgets that I wanted to get back to playing with.

The conversation took quite a while. Dad had never heard many of the terms I had used and insisted I explain each one as they arose. The internet intrigued him and cell phones blew him away entirely. Outsourcing pissed him off just as much as it did me. It was relatively unheard of in this time and he had a hard time believing it would happen until he realized that it was all about the money. This was one of the things that I hoped could be changed, if only somewhat.

Dad had me promise to continue our discussion soon. The future seemed to fascinate him. He also wanted to have another party next Saturday and asked me to invite all the parents over. He said mom was anxious to celebrate having a new daughter and wanted to show her off like she had with Beth.

When he asked if I thought Rhonda's parents would like to come I said we said we'd ask them but was sure they'd love to because they didn't have many friends here. We went on to explain why and asked if they could still come. My dad said "of course they can! I'd love to meet them. Maybe if they drop Rhonda off again we can talk."

I called Rhonda from mom and dad's to see if she could come back and she asked "could I? I'd love to stay as long as I can. My folks aren't the only ones without friends and there I have lots of them. Besides, I kinda already miss you!"

I asked the folks if it would it be ok if they stopped by tonight and mom picked up the extension and said "I think Matt would keep you here forever if you let him and we wouldn't complain as long as your parents don't mind. Tonight would be good if you can make it." She said she'd find out and let them know and we headed home. Tina chattered on about how cool our parents were all the way and how it would be great if they could be friends with Dee and Jane

Tina wanted to work on her drawings and lists and I told her I had some reading to do anyway. I gave her a long kiss and commented "I know why you never had a permanent relationship now. Men couldn't handle the frustration of being around a woman as beautiful and sexy as you that didn't want to spend her entire life under them."

She said "thank you for the compliment. I think, now go."

I told her that her wish was my command and went to study the journal. I didn't want to let any opportunities slip by. We were going to need loads of cash eventually.

Warren Buffett was already doing interesting things and the pharmaceutical industry was due some additional attention. Beth helped me and we had been at it only an hour when the doorbell rang. Rhonda was back and her folks were visiting mine for a while.

She sat in my lap as she filled me in on her visit home. She had intended to tell her folks everything but couldn't figure out how to do it. They would be shocked, to say the least. Rhonda said she didn't know how they would react to the news. "They both want another child really bad and it's killing them not to be able to have one. Do you mind making it with my mom?"

I squeezed her and admitted "actually I'm looking forward to it. In case you missed it your mom looks a lot like you did, and will, at her age. I think I've already mentioned how much I lusted after you then. It'll be like one of those previews of coming attractions."

I got a really hot kiss before she said "good. Now show me exactly what you plan to do to my mommy!" Beth laughed and waved us toward the bedroom, promising to finish our research while I ravished the girl. I took her to bed and as I slid into heaven.

Rhonda sighed "I can't believe she'd rather work than do this but I'm not complaining!"

I told her I didn't have any reason to argue either. "I could stay inside you forever, Rhonda. I don't know what it is about your pussy but I've never felt anything like it. The other ladies are wonderful and I love all of you but it's almost like I was made to fit you or something."

She said "I wouldn't know anything about that and I'm not sure I want to find out. I don't see how it could get any better than this. I'll take your word for it but please do me a favor and don't tell the others? I think telling a girl that you like someone else's pussy better would be like a girl telling a guy that his dick was too small. I don't want to hurt anyone."

I agreed and she said "thank you, and would you please fuck me now? It feels nice just sitting there but I think it would feel better if it would show a little movement!"

I flexed my cock a few times to get a reaction before starting to slowly stroke. Rhonda raised her long legs and I put them on my shoulders to get even deeper. I could feel her cervix on every stroke. When it was time to speed up, she lowered her legs and wrapped them around my waist. I fucked her long and hard until she came with a moan as I buried myself to the hilt and exploded. I rolled her over on top so we could both rest. She whispered in my ear that she wasn't on the pill and I told her my secret of birth control.

She squeezed me and said "I'm almost sorry. My mother was thirteen when I was born. I want to get pregnant as soon as I graduate college, if not sooner."

I told her she should give a decision like that a lot of thought. Parenting is a full time job. I thought after college was a better idea. I think I almost had her convinced before we went to sleep.

We arrived at the Dojo at 8:30 and were ready when the doors opened. We made up half of the class. Al walked with us because it was close and he didn't have enough room in the Nova for everyone. Our group consisted of Tina, Paula, Jackie, Beth, Al, and me.

We got the basic introduction and instruction on what was expected of us along with a book of forms to practice before the Sensei walked us through them.

The first week of classes was only one hour long and that was all we got done on the first day. We had to hurry Tina home because the papers had to be signed for her adoption. She was officially my (and Beth's) sister by two o'clock.

We practiced in the garage after class and by helping one another we got them down pretty fast. Al and Paula took to it like it was natural for them and were a big help.

We were almost finished with our workout when we heard the unmistakable sound of a VW Bug pull in the drive. Even Rhonda didn't lose her concentration and we completed the last two forms before we called it a day.

Rhonda's parents had watched us finish from the open doors. I was afraid they would be angry since martial arts were a violent activity. They didn't seem to have any problems with it and commented on how graceful we had looked.

I was confused and asked if Karate didn't go against what they believed. Dee told me that while they were totally against violence it was good to know that if it came to you that you could defend yourself. "We're peaceful" he explained "not stupid. That turn the other cheek stuff just gets the other side slapped. Defense is fine. Its offense we have problems with."

After they greeted Rhonda with a hug and a kiss we went to get cleaned up while they went to the house with Al. Unfortunately, we couldn't take time to play and joined them soon. They were looking very non-hippy today. Dee had on a sport shirt and slacks, while Jane had on a pullover and slacks. I could easily tell that that she didn't have a bra on. She probably didn't own one but didn't need it anyway.

Dad was asking about their store and seemed genuinely interested.

Dee complained that the cops were always hassling them because of some of the things they sold. Business had been falling off too and they didn't know why.

He asked if they had any ideas and mom pointed at me "ask Matt, he's the businessman in the house. We just follow his advice."

I was amazed when Jane and Dee both treated me like I was an adult and didn't seem surprised at this revelation.

I came to find out that they treated everyone this way. I asked them what they carried and found out it was like every head shop I had ever been in.

There were the usual bell-bottoms, tie-dyed shirts, beads, bandanas, and of course the bongs, clips and paraphernalia for recreational smoking. I suggested that they widen the clothing line and got input from Tina and the others more familiar with '70's fashion as to what that might be.

We all thought back to what was "trendy" in the seventies and made some suggestions before I said "I know how you feel about selling the bongs and roach clips. I agree with you and I'm not going to suggest that you quit. I would make them less obvious though. I'd stock some turquoise and pewter jewelry, crystals, and maybe some figurines and statues of dragons, wizards and things like that. Bury the other stuff in there or put it behind the counter. The customers who are looking for it will find it. Most people who would complain won't even recognize what they are."

We thought Paula's suggestion that they add things like tie-dyed halter and midriff tops, cut-offs that were different colors, and swimwear that was different from what everybody else had was a good one.

Beth's idea of not only duplicating trends in the seventies but advancing things to what would be popular later was excellent. They'd stay ahead of the curve that way.

I also offered to help them invest their extra income so they would have something put away for their retirement. They were anxious to get started, especially Jane. She was very enthusiastic about Paula's ideas.

She asked if there was any more where they came from and Paula said "yes. Advertise, put out a flyer or an ad in the paper. Call your place a boutique to make it sound upscale."

Dee sighed and said they couldn't afford models. "We could probably swing the ad but not that."

I said I thought he could get some volunteers if he asked nicely and looked around the room. He had his models.

I added "and for the more adult clothes Jane and you could do the twenty-something stuff. You're both model material and Jane in a tie-dyed halter and cut-offs would sell a LOT of clothes. College girls will be beating your door down to look like her."

Jane smiled and said "I see why Rhonda is crazy about you now, and thank you."

Dad said "I hope Dee doesn't get upset but I'll second that. If there's anything Suzanne or I can model we'd be happy to help as well."

Rhonda gave me a not so subtle nudge and pointed glance. I got the message and with a reluctant sigh muttered "here goes nothing." I said "there's something I need to tell you while everyone is in a good mood."

I explained about our group and how we planned to stay together and expand my place. I told them that all of us were very much in love and what the arrangement would be. I made sure to include the fact that they would be welcome any time and that we would see them often.

I was astonished when they exchanged a glance and simultaneously said "TRIPPY!" and laughed.

Jane said "sounds like us when we were your age. There were more guys than one in our group but it still sounds almost the same. We just want Rhonda to be happy and she seems to be very happy with the idea. We have some rules though. Rhonda calls every week, her grades have to be no lower than a "B" average, we or she will visit at least once a month, she has to go to college, and most of all she has to be happy." She gave me a hug (damn she felt good!) and I was glad we weren't pressed together from the waist down.

Dee asked to see the plans that Tina and Al had drawn up so we all went to my (our) place. I showed them around while Tina made some coffee and tea. They were impressed with the decorating and checked everything out until they got to the shrine.

They both stopped in shock and stared at me with a smile before touching their heads to the statue of Freyja and lighting some sandalwood incense.

They were looking at the plans when Dee took another drink of coffee and said "what is this? It's great!" When I told him he said they might stock some of it as well.

Jane added "and this too!" She had a cup of tea in front of her.

Rhonda said "I know you like peaches and there was something in there called peach oolong so I made that." Jane loved it. I went over the different varieties of tea and coffee and suggested that maybe later they could add a coffee shop.

They liked that idea as well. If they did it right, they could beat the other chains of coffee shops that were so popular later to the punch. When I suggested they also have a selection of sandwiches, muffins, cookies, and other treats Jane loved it. It seems she really liked to bake.

Dee looked up from the plans and said that they were very nice but something was missing. When I asked what he said "you need a place for meditation and quiet." He suggested we add a glassed in addition on the rear and fill it with plants and greenery. "It should be a peaceful and quiet place" he told us. We liked the idea and recruited their help with the decorating of it.

They asked to talk to us alone after Al and my parents left. I think the girls believed the talk would be about our arrangement. I thought different and was right. As soon as the door closed Jane smiled. "It's nice to meet someone with the same beliefs" she said "we have a shrine something like yours in our room but Freyja is alone there."

I heard a gasp behind me and Tina say "Freyja was on mine, too."

When Dee said "was"? Tina muttered "oops" and he said "looks like we've got more to talk about than I thought."

From the living room we heard "yes you do" and were shocked. It was a very strong feminine voice that we hadn't heard before. We rushed to the source and saw the unmistakable figure of Loki.

With him was the imposing and beautiful Freyja. I guess she could sound however she wanted. As one Dee, Jane, Rhonda, and Tina hit their knees and bowed, exclaiming "LADY!"

Freyja said gently "I do wish you would stop doing that. PLEASE GET UP" and they did as she asked.

I was a bit apprehensive when she walked to the shrine with Loki but both relieved and proud when she looked at me and smiled.

"You are very talented for a mortal, Mathias. I don't believe I have ever seen a better likeness of Loki or myself. Then again, there are few that have ever actually seen us. Something is missing though." She mover her hand over the shrine and a third figure appeared.

I heard Paula gasp and say "thank you, Lady. I don't have the talent Matt has and he hasn't met Eir."

Freyja Smiled and said "you are most welcome child and from now on please call me by my name. It can be very confusing sorting out the calls to answer when the majority are false ones. That Jerry Lewis fellow drove me to distraction for years! But enough of that, our visit was to impart other things but I am happy you are pleased with the likeness."

She then faced us all and continued "The Gods request your assistance. A great time of need is at hand in this world. Some of you here are unaware of the details and I will leave it to Matthias to explain them. I have only appeared to you so that you will be more likely to believe what he tells you. Farewell and good fortune in your endeavors".

Dee and Jane sat in stunned silence as she explained one of the things they needed to know before evaporating.

They then looked to me for the rest of the story. After I had finished Dee was the first to speak. "Unbelievable. When Freyja mentioned Jane having a child I had hoped that I would be the father but I don't suppose it was possible. You see, I had testicular cancer. It was part of the reason we left the commune. We came here for the treatment and unfortunately it left me cured but sterile. This is exceedingly strange. If we perform the task laid out for us no one outside of this room with the exception of those in the house next to us can ever know. Jane and I would end up in prison unless the truth was revealed and if we did that they'd throw us in the loony bin. I think Jane and I are in agreement that we don't have a problem with it but others certainly will. We both want more children very much. If we do this though how will we keep anyone from discovering the truth?"

Rhonda was next "talk about strange! Do you realize that my boyfriend will be the father of my brother or sister?"

I asked to speak to Dee, Jane, and Rhonda alone.

We went into the bedroom and I said "first, is everyone here in agreement that we should follow the direction the Gods have pointed us in?"

I got immediate agreement and continued "I am also. While the situation will certainly be strange, especially for Jane, I believe it can work. As far as anyone on the outside will know the baby will be Jane and Dee's. I think it should be their decision when or if to tell the child the truth. The Gods also mentioned more children and we've thought of that. At least two of the girls are anxious to have children of their own and while I love kids I don't think we should do that yet. The complications would just be too much. If Tina became pregnant for instance, they could very well force her out of our home and into foster care. Rhonda's school work would suffer even with help. Two o'clock feedings make for a very tired student. I think we should wait a few years before we attempt it. When we're in college it could be different. We'll have a lot more help when we're all under the same roof permanently. We've also overlooked Al, Joyce, and Linda. Are they to be part of our group, or a separate entity?"

Rhonda reluctantly agreed about waiting to have children but on the subject of possibly merging the two groups she said that we should first ask everyone in our group before posing the question to theirs. It should wait until everyone knew each other well enough to even suggest it. It sounded like a good plan to all of us.

I turned to Jane and asked what her personal thoughts were about having my baby.

She sighed "It will seem strange making love to a twelve year old. I'll just have to try and remember that the twelve year old is twenty years older than I am. We knew about Rhonda, of course. That's why it didn't come as a huge surprise to find out the rest of you had the same experience. I'm very glad about it too. The poor thing has been very lonely since the change and we were worried about her."

I asked Dee what he thought and he said that the only problem he had was the age but given the facts of the situation that wasn't relevant. He wanted more children very much, he said. In fact He hoped we wouldn't stop after the first one. It seems he and Jane always wanted three more!

When we got back to the group we found that our idea of merging the two into one had been discussed already but the fact that Al's group would be moving after graduation would make it too difficult to manage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.