Picture This - Cover

Picture This

Copyright© 2006 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amanda told Roger that she wished that he could meet her long time friend Todd. When he told her he was already one-step ahead of her, and invited him to dinner that next weekend. Her eyes lit up and she asked Roger if he had anything special planned. His reply was that he also asked Todd if he would help him update her xrated photo album.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Group Sex  

Meet Todd, he is a large man with a six-foot frame, piercing blue eyes, and a distinguished beard. He is one of Amanda's closest friends. He is a long haul trucker and they had a chance to meet once when he took her on a three-day rendezvous. After getting to their destination, he told her at the last minute, "You have just been kidnapped. I am not taking you home until I make you feel like a woman again."

All she had to say after weekend was, "WOW! If that was a kidnapping, he can do that again." To this day they still email each other, chat online and by phone. Because of his job, she has not seen him for almost a year.

Amanda is a full figured sexy woman in her fifties. She has shoulder length red hair, green eyes and lips the color of roses. She considers herself bi-curious and has an insatiable sexy appetite. She lives with the love of her life in Western Tennessee. She often wonders what a threesome with Todd, Roger and herself would be like.

She calls the man in her life a "huggable sexy teddy bear. " His name is Roger. He is six-one, with a heart of gold. His has a firm hand but gentle attitude. The size of his dick would be the envy of any man and makes her drool just thinking about it. His kiss makes her weak in the knees causing a spark between them goes clear down to the center of her womanhood.

They have been talking about enhancing there sex life for a while now. They cannot wait to try, threesomes (MFM- FMF), foursomes, swinging with other couples and singles as well.

Amanda picked up the phone and dialed Todd's number. She could not wait to hear his voice. It been awhile since she heard from Todd and she wanted to make sure he was ok.

As Todd picked up the phone and she said, "Hello how's my Blue Eyed Devil tonight?"

He replied, "Well hello Doll. I was asleep and having this great sexy dream about you. Honey, I just read your last email. Are you doing okay? I read where you are having a bit of bad luck. However, I am so glad you have a new man in your life. I can tell by your voice you are very happy that. It's about time is all I'm going to say."

She blushed as she usually does when talking to him and replied, "Yes, I am okay. For the first time in a long time, I am indeed in love and very happy. How are things with you baby?"

He chuckled and said, "If I was any better, I'd be a fucking catastrophe. I am just kidding things are finally working out for me too.

She replied, "Good, are you still driving a truck?"

Todd stated, "Oh yeah, I have a new job and a new truck.

Amanda exclaimed, "Oh good. Do you ever get down western Tennessee way? I would sure like you to meet my boyfriend Roger. By the way, he has heard all about you. "

He replied, "Sometimes I do. Let me talk to Roger. I want to tell him how lucky he is to find a real sweetheart like you." Amanda handed Roger the phone and the two men conversed for a few moments. She turned red when she heard Roger mention how sexy, hot and kinky she was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.