Retirement Party - Cover

Retirement Party

by Willy Tamarack

Copyright© 2006 by Willy Tamarack

Erotica Sex Story: Bob takes his retirement seriously and hosts his own retirement party at work. There are several women at work who he'd like to bed and they are almost too eager to get into Bob's pants. Bob can't scare them away with a stick.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Reluctant   Oral Sex   .

With thanks to the founding fathers and the U.S. Constitution

The Retirement Party

Some guy was telling me how lucky I was!? I was thinking it was a strange thing to say to a guy who just lost his wife to cancer. The guy was a shit head anyway. I wondered why I was talking with him?

I caught her staring at me from across the room. She worked downstairs and I rarely saw her. But each time we did... We flirted; starting from the first moment we met. It was like some kind of chemistry... It just clicked. She was married and at the time so was I... So she was safe.

She wasn't now. I wondered if she knew that? She was motioning for me to join her. I excused myself from the dolt I was talking with and moved over to the beer keg. I bought it myself and announced the party without anyone's approval. If anyone was pissed they sure didn't look it. The owner was chatting with a bunch of guys from almost all of our contacts. He was using my beer to his best advantage.

I was going to use it too! There were several at work that I would like to fuck. Yes! Several! Molly Zynkski was just one of them. She was in her early forties and still had a pretty good body. Nice big softballs of breast meat with an hour glass figure. Her hips were a little wide but that didn't matter to me. I was dying to watch my cock slip between the cheeks of her ass. Molly was a blonde and I was betting a natural one at that.

"How's the new place?" She was eager. I could hear it in her voice.

"You ought to come by some time after work. I'll give you the full tour." I was staring into her face and could still pick up the thrust of her bust line. Molly Zynkski was stacked and liked to show it off. Her beer cup was empty so I filled it.

We wandered off toward the front of the building. There were offices up there. I think we both had the same thing on our minds. I laughed a little. My cock was becoming spongy in my slacks.

She parked herself outside one of the doors. I stood off to the side to shield her from the rest of the crowd. The noise was very loud. Someone had turned on a radio. It was playing something by the Rolling Stones.

Now she was inside the office and sitting on the edge of the desk. I wandered in after checking six. I stood close to her and know my cock was starting to show in my slacks. She looked up at me.

"I'd really like to see your place one afternoon. I'm only free on Wednesdays though. Barney bowls on Wednesdays."

"I'm always free on Wednesdays. Want me to call?"

"Yea." It was throaty. She'd be a moaner. My cock was just about hard. I flexed it and leaned down to kiss her lips. She kissed back and I reached for a tit. She pushed it into my hand. I wanted to fuck her now. I didn't want to wait for Wednesday... Couldn't wait for Wednesday!

"Oh... There you are, Bob!" It was some guy I used to work with a couple of years ago. Ten years younger than me with a real hot looking wife. He'd moved on... Different company... Different industry, even. I was surprised he was here. I wondered if he brought his wife? He was staring at my hardon. Molly jumped off the desk and rushed out of the office.

"Nice tits!" He was still staring at my cock. I thought maybe he was gay. "I'd let that deflate a little before it starts drawing a crowd." He laughed. I laughed as squeezed by him on the way out of the office.

I forgot where I left my beer and wished I could light up a doobie. Zoe Crocket was pouring a beer when I snuck up behind her. She was a skinny little thing... Just eighteen and graduated from high school.

"And what are you doing, young lady? I could get busted for contributing to the delinquency of a minor."

"Shove it, buster. I'm eighteen and this is private property."

I stepped back. "Sorry there, sister!" My cock was shrinking by the second. I poured myself a beer. She was almost my height... Close to six feet... Almost all leg. I could imagine them around my neck, my cock assaulting her naked groin, plundering her pussy.

She was still standing there. I smiled at her. She smiled back. The stud in her tongue was just visible when she talked. I wondered what it would feel like on my dick. I was getting hard again.

"Wow! Wish I brought a joint... Mellow this party out a little. Can you imagine listening to the old man loaded?" She laughed. I laughed.

"How about Ollie?" It was my turn to laugh first. When I stopped, she looked around first, then asked. "You really got some?" My cock leapt in my slacks.

"Yea..."

My Place Again

The joint was just a roach in the ash tray. We were both sitting on the couch. We had to stretch a little but not too bad. She was wiped out. So was I. My cock was limp. I think I drank too much beer? I laughed, I wanted her to blow me anyway. If it got hard I'd fuck her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.