Always A Mommy's Boy - Cover

Always A Mommy's Boy

Copyright© 2006 by Aaron Grey

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young man reveals his intimate relationship with his mother and how it all began.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Lactation   Slow  

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, as well as coffee for Dad. He always took lots of it when he headed out on a camping trip. He said Mom's coffee could "hit a man where it mattered," whatever that meant.

After my shower I went downstairs and found Vicki in her little seat wide awake and drooling and kicking. I took care of that as Mom was busy with breakfast. She was singing to a silly commercial on TV and looking so cute and so sexy in her long pajamas this time; bare feet, painted toes. She winked at me when I caught her eye and I could only think about what I would be doing to that incredible body in not very long.

We were almost finished breakfast before I felt Mom's foot rubbing against mine under the table. She held her hot tea with both hands, sipping gently, and stroking my foot with hers as she pretended to watch the news on the small TV in the kitchen.

The phone rang and naturally Mom got up to answer it. It sounded like one of Dad's friends from her usual sarcastic remarks, then a fake laugh. I was right. She handed the phone to Dad and sat back down; her foot instantly returning to mine.

Mom's toes were playfully circling my ankle and the back of my leg when we heard Dad say, "Well I guess that shoots our plans to Hell, doesn't it?"

She jerked her foot away from mine and watched his face. I picked at the last of my food, listening carefully.

It was as both of us expected but were no doubt hoping we were wrong about for the past couple of minutes. The trip was cancelled. Dad's idiot friend that planned the whole thing forgot to make the reservation for the boat! Everything was booked for the next month, especially with the weather getting better. I wanted to kill the bastard!

Mom didn't say anything. She immediately got up and went upstairs with my sister, asking me to clean up. I did so, in complete silence. Dad was pissed, and rightly so, but not nearly as pissed as Mom and I were. Only we had to contain ourselves in front of him, while he was free to curse and rant about his friend as much as he wanted.

The morning was fucking miserable. Dad sat around in the recliner for most of it, meaning Mom and I could not even talk about what had happened really. The weather was nasty out so there was no going outside to hang out with friends either. I went to my room and played on the computer, trying to take my mind off of my Mom and how frustrated I was getting.

About noon I heard a knock on my door. It was Mom asking me if I wanted to go grab a bite to eat. Before I got my hopes up too much, she said that Dad was going to the hardware store and suggested we all get out of the house. I opened the door and looked at her. She was dressed in a pair of awesome jeans with black boots and a tight blouse with sleeves that came about 3⁄4 lengths down. Big hoop earrings and dark eyeliner with the most delicious looking lipstick.

She was leaning against the door frame looking so hot I couldn't stand it.

"At least we get to be together," she whispered, tugging gently on my shirt. "Maybe even lose him for a few minutes. Never know."

I looked at my old jeans and crappy shirt and started to look for something else to wear.

"Don't change, Baby. You look so adorable in that." She was grinning from ear to ear staring at my ass when she said it. "Love you looking like my young son."

Mom winked and started back downstairs, with me following right behind. God I wanted to reach out and grab that ass; it was so close and so firm. I had to remember to stop looking when we got back downstairs to where Dad was waiting with the baby.

I would love to say that we were able to ditch Dad and then Mom and I parked someplace and fucked our brains out. It didn't happen. There were just too many people out on a Saturday for us to even flirt, except for a touch on the hand or each other's hips now and then. And it was too strange for us to stay in the car while Dad went shopping. Mom couldn't even flirt at lunch because she had to sit in the seat across from me and Dad so she could take care of Vicki.

She looked so incredible though. I couldn't even look at those hotties walking around in their tight hostess uniforms. I had eyes only for Mom. She caught me looking at her more than once and gave me a fierce yet playful look for me to stop, but I could tell she enjoyed the attention by the way she kept looking back with wide eyes and pushing her hair behind her ears. Mom was easily the hottest thing in the place.

On the way home, Mom rode in the back with Vicki instead of me. I heard her breastfeeding my sister and it took every ounce of control I had to not turn around and stare. I could almost taste her warm breasts leaking that sweet milk onto my tongue; could practically smell her sweaty flesh in between those swollen orbs. God, I just wanted to bury face between those perfect legs of hers.

The rest of the afternoon was the same. The trip had been a wasted endeavor if you asked me and I was going bonkers. Mom and the baby went down for a nap and Dad watched TV and worked out in the garage over the next few hours. I just killed time by playing on the computer (which made me feel oddly immature all of a sudden) or looking at college catalogs again.

I eventually decided to work out in the basement to keep from getting too depressed. I had already been down there for an hour when Mom came down. She wore a pair of tight running shorts and a sports bra. She didn't say anything to me as she finished her stretches and then got on the treadmill for her daily walk. I tried to avoid looking at her, but I just couldn't. I mean, it wasn't her fault Dad had stayed home. And she looked so fucking hot!

I turned to watch my mother and found her already staring back at me. Her boobs were jiggling from her brisk walking, and I could already see beads of sweat forming on her forehead. She just watched me intently as I went over and picked up some weights and started lifting in front of her. I did one set, and then decided to tease her like she had been doing to me. I took off my shirt and continued with my lifting.

When I looked at Mom she was smiling and eyeing my chest up and down. She used the back of her hand to wipe her sweaty forehead and turned the treadmill up a notch. She was really getting a workout now, jogging and watching my arms and chest as I lifted. By this time I was about spent though, having already been down there for an hour. I couldn't keep up the teasing any longer, so I put the weights down and then sat on the bench directly in her line of sight.

As I watched Mom sweating more, hair matted to her face, I got increasingly excited. I just sat there, head pounding, and let myself get completely hard right in front of her. Mom smiled bigger now when she caught sight of me in that state. She cautiously turned to look in the direction of the stairs just in case.

I smiled at Mom and took a chance, pulling my cock out the top of my shorts. I just held my cock out in the open for her to see. This gave me the most incredible rush, exposing myself freely in front of my Mother while she just ate me up with her eyes.

"No fair," I heard her mumble. She stuck her lower lip out in a pretend pout.

I laughed. "Here I am. Come and get me," I responded.

"Sweetie," she whined. "You know we can't!"

I raised my eyes and shrugged. "Your choice."

She changed her tactics and got that stern "Mother" look again. "Listen, Young Man... You stop teasing me, and I mean it! Put that away!"

I started stroking myself, pulling my skin back and exposing my large head. Mom got this look like it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She sighed.

"Baby, stop..."

"You shouldn't have come down here until I was finished if you didn't want see me then." I closed my eyes and grinned, stroking myself faster.

"Don't you dare!" Mom said, slowing the treadmill and preparing to jump off.

"It's either this or I go call up my 'date' I skipped out on last night."

Mom was laughing now and trying to keep her voice down as she came over to me, glancing behind her one last time to make sure the coast was clear.

"You are so bad!" she said as she slapped my hands away and grabbed my cock.

I was thrilled that my gamble had worked and she was softly stroking me as she looked down into my eyes with that sly grin. You can not imagine my disappointment when she quickly stuffed me awkwardly back into my shorts and patted me one last time.

"We're saving him, remember?"

"Mom!" I groaned.

She just smiled, took my face in her hands and gave me one hellacious kiss that nearly knocked me off the bench. If Dad had come down right there he would have gotten quite a shock; seeing Mom bent over in those tight shorts, all sweaty, holding my face as she devoured my lips.

"I promise, Baby... Mommy will take such good care of you. Just be patient." She kissed me one last time and then started to leave.

"Easy for you to say," I said under my breath.

Mom stopped and turned around to consider me. I am sure I had one of the most dejected, pathetic looks imaginable. Something she was not used to seeing in me, especially since she had gotten pregnant and I had become "Mommy's little helper." I put my head in my hands and tried to cool down; my mind still reeling from that kiss.

I felt her standing next to me before I actually saw her. She knelt down in front of me and tried to look into my face. I jumped when she touched my arm, so turned on I was by her hand on me again.

"I shouldn't have teased you, Darling. Can you ever forgive your mean old mother?"

She knew that I would laugh. And I did.

"You're not old, Mom."

"Oh, but I am mean, huh?"

"That isn't what I meant," I protested. I looked into her eyes and saw her grinning again.

"Tell you what, Sweetheart," she stroked my forearm like it was my cock, not realizing how sensual that was to me. "I'll figure out something. Just promise me you'll wait. Do that for me; OK, Baby?"

Reluctantly I agreed. "OK. But please, Mom... no more teasing. You are so fucking hot!"

Mom's eyes widened at my cursing in front of her for the first time, and for a split second I thought she might get irritated. She stepped closer to me and put her palms on my bare chest.

"You're mother isn't the only one in this family that's 'so fucking hot'... Son." She stared into my eyes for a second before seeing where her hands were, and then she slowly lifted them in the air as if she were giving up. She sighed loudly and rolled her eyes. "Oh, that's right... you don't want Mommy teasing you anymore."

"I didn't mean it!"

She just pretended to ignore me, grinning, as she headed back upstairs.


That night as I lay in bed, I felt strange about what Mom had said. Looking back now, I know I was completely and totally infatuated with her. I couldn't stop smiling when I thought about her and I actually wanted to "save" myself just like she had made me promise. I wanted to do anything my Mom asked if it mean it would make her happy.

I was tossing and turning, thoughts of Mom on that treadmill and her foot against mine under the table running through my mind, when I heard Vicki crying from down the hall. I was tempted to get up so Mom wouldn't have to, when I heard their door open.

Was Mom just changing a diaper, or was she feeding her? Was it with a bottle or natural? I made the mistake of picturing her in the rocker, breasts exposed, with my little sister sucking hungrily. I was instantly hard with pre-cum oozing out all over.

I rolled over and tried to go sleep. That was no use. I could almost hear Mom singing softly to Vicki, rocking her back to sleep. I rolled back over onto my back and instinctively went back to my erection, stroking and squeezing myself as I thought about her. I was now to that point where teasing myself was becoming so incredible that I almost didn't want to come anymore.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.