Stephanie's New Year - Cover

Stephanie's New Year

Copyright© 2006 by Sam Blythe

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A 14-year-old girl is gradually introduced into a submissive lifestyle by older brother. Story is multi-part and rather long. It is not a "slam, bam, thank you ma'am" approach.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Body Modification   Slow  

I woke up about 8 a.m. Dave was still asleep. He and I were still in our mothers' bed and I was still dressed as I'd been, in a short T-shirt and bikini panties. I wore ankle cuffs that were fastened together with very little play between them. My wrists were stiff cuffed and attached to the waist belt. I couldn't really stretch my arms fully and they were cramping, having been at a forced angle all night. And of course, my ever-present dog collar.

My immediate need was to pee, but with my ankles and wrists restrained, and the end of my leash somewhere beneath Dave, I was going to have to wake him up. I whispered his name gently, yet urgently.

Dave woke up reluctantly. Actually, he seemed pissed that I woke him up. I told him the only reason I'd done it was because I had to pee. He released my ankles and one wrist and told me impatiently to hurry up and use Mom's toilet. I hurried and was back in just a few minutes and laid back down on the bed.

Dave refastened my ankle cuffs and my free wrist to the belt. He then rolled over and faced me, saying he'd like to make me a deal.

"Okay..." I said, not sure where this was going.

"You get me off and I'll get you off." he said in a rather off-hand manner.

"Dave, can't we just have a normal day?" I asked.

"This WILL be a normal day... But I suppose we should start with a refresher on the rules of our game that we've been developing." he said.

"What do you mean?"

"First rule... we never do anything you haven't agreed to, right?" he asked.

"Right." I said with a little more enthusiasm.

"Second rule... You can't go back on any permission you've already given."

"But..."

"Stephanie, we talked about that already. Remember?"

"Well," I said with considerably less enthusiasm, "okay."

"As I told you, we can't very well be playing along and all of a sudden you want to go backwards, can we?"

"I guess not."

"Third rule... No speaking unless you are asked a direct question or you have permission."

"STILL?" I asked in shock. I didn't realize he was carrying on with that one.

"Yes," he said, "and that includes now." He looked at me sternly when he said this.

"Okay." I said with disappointment.

"Fourth rule... always address people with respect. You shouldn't just say, 'yeah' or 'okay.' Say 'sir.' Got it?"

"Yes SIR." I said with a little sarcasm.

"Fifth rule... You can't orgasm without permission." This he said with a smirk.

"Uhh, okay." I said, my face turning beet red.

"STEPH! Did you already forget the fourth rule?"

"Yes Sir, I mean no Sir." I said flustered.

"Now you've got ME confused." he said with a smile. "Recite rules four and five for me."

"Rule four is that I need to call people sir."

"Well, speak respectfully, including sir." he said. "And rule five?"

"Um, when I want to cum, I have to... uh, I have to have permission."

"Not bad, but now say it again with respect."

I sighed. "When I want to cum, I have to have permission, SIR."

"Better. Now, rule six... You have to do everything I say so long as it complies with the first rule."

This one I was even less enthusiastic about. "What happens if I don't like a rule, or want to negotiate a rule? What happens if I don't want to play the game anymore?"

"You just broke rule four." he said with a sigh. "I did not give you permission to talk. All you need do is acknowledge a rule. But for your information, you don't have the right to question a rule. And quitting the game is not an option."

"But..." I started to say, my jaw hanging open.

"Okay, that's enough!" he says and flips me over on my stomach. He jerks my panties down to the middle of my thighs and starts beating my butt with his hand. Bound as I was, there was nothing I could do to stop him.

"OW! Dave! Stop!" I cried. "Okay... SIR!" I kept trying to divert his attention as he whacked my butt with his hand, but he didn't stop, didn't say a word. He just kept pounding me until I started screaming in pain, tears leaking out on the sheets.

Finally, he stopped. He must have hit me like fifty times. He pulled my panties up tightly into my crotch.

"Now, if you think you can obey rule four, we'll continue. Rule seven... as we've just demonstrated, any infraction of the rule will be punished. Though I can punish you any way I see fit, including temporarily setting aside rule one, if I spank you, all spankings will be on bare skin. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." I whimpered feeling defeated.

"Now, why do we need these rules. What are you Steph?"

I was too upset to think clearly, so I just said, "You're little sister."

WHACK! He hit my ass again hard. Then he reached between my legs, which I hadn't thought to close too tightly, and started fingering my pussy beneath my panties.

"Now let's try again. What are you?"

"A slut." I said in shame, knowing now what he wanted.

"That's right." he said as he continued to finger me. "And do you think a filthy little slut, no matter how pretty she is, should be questioning me or trying to think for herself?"

"No." I said meekly, filled with renewed shame, feeling my pussy getting wet. I hated his words, but obviously what he said was true. I was a filthy little slut, even now getting wet while he humiliated me.

"Rule eight... you belong to me. You are my slut, my slave. When you deserve it, I'll give you more pleasure than you've had in your life, but you will serve me at all times. Understand?"

"Yes sir, I will serve you at all times." I said through my sobs. I wasn't sure exactly what he meant by "slave" but didn't feel I was in a position to ask too many questions just then.

"Okay, that'll do for now. We'll maybe look at more later. Now let's get back to our day. And it's going to start with you sucking me off." he said in a stern tone. "Now get with it. Surely you don't want another spanking?"

"No sir, I'll do it." I said, and started working my way over to him as best I could without use of my arms or legs. At least I was already face down.

While I was maneuvering toward his crotch, he worked out of his underclothes and I could see his cock pointing almost straight up as he sat back down on the bed. Precum was smeared across the tip of it.

As I lay there looking toward his cock, I just wasn't sure if I could bring myself to suck it. So I tried one more gambit. "Dave... sir, can't we please just go eat breakfast?" I asked as respectfully as I could.

He said nothing, but grabbed my hair and brought me down in contact with his stiffened cock. I hated myself and him right then, but I started to kiss his cock, then licking it like a popsicle. Dave gave me instructions on how to do things and improve my technique as I worked on him. He even helped drag it out more so that he didn't come quickly, but would last longer.

He moaned in pleasure, telling me how good I was, how great I looked with a cock in my mouth. He said I was the most beautiful girl in the world when I was sucking cock. My hands were fastened to my sides and I was sprawled across the bed using my neck muscles to move up and down on his cock.

After about 15 minutes, his cock suddenly hotter and larger and pulsed into my mouth. He filled my mouth with his cum and I struggled to swallow it all, knowing he'd be angry if I didn't. In the position we were in, if any leaked out, it would drain back down on him. As his cock shrank down to normal again, we both lay there panting. Despite my efforts, some of his spunk had leaked out and was drooling down his scrotum.

"Missed some, didn't you?" he said. "Always clean up someone who has used your services."

Humiliated even further with him treating me like a thing, I sucked his ball sack into my mouth and licked it clean, then made sure his cock was also clean. I wanted to go wash the spunk out of my mouth, but my ankles and wrists were still fastened.

After a few minutes he said, "Well, a deal's a deal" and he got up on his knees and moved toward me, unfastening my ankles, but leaving my wrists attached.

He grabbed the waistband of my panties and slipped them off me, making me naked below my high rising shirt. I was bare from my toes to three inches above my belly button. I protested him stripping me telling him that I hadn't told him he could do that. He just reached up and slapped me, not hard enough to bruise, but not lightly either.

"Enough" he said, "No more back talk."

I had tears in my eyes as he pulled my ankles up and pushed them toward my head, my knees touching my chest. To keep them that way, he fastened my ankle cuffs to the headboard. At least I still had my t-shirt on. But my position completely exposed my butt hole and my pussy to him. He put a finger inside me. It came out wet.

"I see my little slut likes sucking cocks." he said.

I was so ashamed, but knew the morning's activities had already been making my body excited. He started licking me out then, dragging his tongue from my butt hole to my clit. Taking his time, he gradually urged me toward climax.

After Dave had made me suck him off, I really didn't feel like cumming myself. I just wanted to take a shower and rinse out my mouth. But I couldn't help myself as he continued to lick my pussy. Shivers started flying through me as his tongue worked around and around my pussy, played with my clit, and drove into my hole.

My fists balled into fists and my blood seemed to boil. My pussy was the source of the fire. Dave was fanning the flames of my body's desire. My resistance crumbled and all of a sudden I wanted to cum more than anything.

His hands pushed my T-shirt up off my breasts and played with my nipples, his fingers circling my nipples. Closer and closer they went until they were playing with my nipples, pinching them, kneading my breasts, flicking the tips that had grown hard and extended as he mauled me.

Occasionally, Dave would give a slurping sound as he sucked up the juices from my pussy. The next minute, his tongue would lap at my butt hole, tickling the rim of my anus. I thought it was disgusting, but it also felt really good. He put his mouth over my pussy hole and sucked like from an inverted straw. It felt like he was trying to suck my whole sex up into his mouth. It was sending me closer and closer to the edge.

I was frustrated I couldn't use my hands. I thrashed around, limited by the way my knees were positioned out to my sides as I was bent in half for him to pleasure me. I came in a powerful orgasm that covered his face in my juices. I screamed out in my ecstasy. I wondered later if the neighbors heard me.

But Dave didn't stop. He kept his tongue twirling around inside me and then I felt his finger, coated with my own juices, push through into my butt hole. That sent me over the edge again at the same time I screamed "NO!" I didn't want him in my butt hole, but it made me cum all the same, and he ignored me anyway.

He kept at it until I'd cum 3 more times. I was so exhausted, I didn't even have the strength to bring my legs down from where they were fastened when he released them. Dave pulled them back down until they were in a normal position.

I was close to comatose as he released my wrists from the belt. He pulled me into something of a sitting position and pulled my T-shirt over my head and off. I was naked, but was so spent, I no longer had the energy to care.

"You are such a cunt slut. I've never known of someone who can cum so much. But you are so gorgeous when you're cumming. But I know something to make you look just perfect."

He refastened my wrists to the waist belt and then picked me up and carried me into our bathroom, where he laid me on the bath mat, right there on the floor. He got some things from the counter and set them beside me. I was still pretty oblivious to what he was doing. I just wanted to sleep and a couple of times as I lay there, I may even have nodded off.

He moved my legs apart and knelt between them, facing me, keeping me relaxed with his hands caressing my thighs, my stomach, my breasts. He just kind of rubbed me so I'd be relaxed, not stimulated. Besides, by now I was actually a little over-sensitive between my legs. I started coming around a little more as I felt him massaging me above my slit.

It felt pretty slick and I guess I figured it was with my pussy juices. Then I felt a kind of scraping sensation. He was shaving my pubic hair! He kept talking to me as I regained my senses. He told me how beautiful I was and how sexy. He said how I would look even better without hair down there. He said it would be easier for him to lick me if he didn't have to lick hairs.

His voice was soft and reassuring. It was mesmerizing and kept me in that calm state I'd had after my climaxes. The only thing I could think of was what he was telling me. This would be easier for him. I'd look better. All sluts shaved themselves. It would make me sexier. I'd like it a lot.

Soon he was done and picked up the stuff he'd used on me and put it away. Then he turned on the shower. He removed the cuffs from my wrists and my ankles. He even removed my collar and waistbelt. Then he used steel handcuffs and refastened my hands in front of me. He helped me up and put me in the warm water of the shower, helping me to stand as he used his hands to completely wash my body.

If felt so good to have him wash me, to feel his soapy hands all over me. He massaged shampoo into my hair and washed out the sweat and tangles of the previous few hours. Dave even washed my pussy. When he was ready to wash my butt, he made me lean forward and spread my legs as far apart as the shower stall allowed me. I had to use my bound hands to steady myself as he pushed me further into a bent over position. He soaped up my butt and massaged my spanked butt with his hands. Using a soapy finger he pushed a little way up my butt hole. That was enough to bring me around completely and I tensed up. I would have straightened up, but I was leaning over too much.

"Dave! No!" I protested.

"Shut up, slut!" he said as he pushed in a little further and twisted his finger around. I wanted to cry. This was not something I had agreed to allow him to do.

He didn't continue much longer though and pulled his finger out of me. He helped me stand up and the told me to wash him off. I did, using my cuffed hands and soap to wash him, even his cock and his butt. But I didn't push a finger in him like he did me.

He got me out of the shower and had me dry him. Then he dried me, taking his time with my private parts. He put on his robe, reattached my collar and pushed me to my bedroom and stood me in front of my dressing mirror. He released my wrists and set the handcuffs aside. Then he stood behind me, and began to brush my hair.

My hands went instinctively to cover my breasts and pussy. He reached up without a word and moved my arms to my sides. I stood there with my brother, completely naked and unrestrained save for my collar, wondering what was coming next. I fought the tears that wanted to spring into my eyes at my embarrassment. No one had seen me naked since I was a little girl. That was what I looked like now as I gazed down at my freshly shaved pussy. I looked like a ten year old.

"YOU SHAVED MY PUSSY!" I said incredulous, as if realizing it for the first time, my voice filled with incredulity, grief, and growing anger.

He nodded. "Who owns you?" he asked, his hands suddenly gripping my arms tightly.

I just hung my head, too mad to surrender to him right then.

"Who OWNS you?" he asked again, a little louder, rubbing the hair brush on my butt.

"You do." I said, my emotions swinging quickly from anger to fear. Part of me realizing if I could let him do shave me, I must belong to him. But I still couldn't believe he'd done it, especially without asking.

"And what are you?" he asked.

I didn't want to say it. I knew what he wanted me to say, and I knew, looking back over the morning's orgasms, it was true. I felt my pride crumbling more and more within me. I had just been so filled with my own slutty passion and pleasure that I had let my brother shave me without protest. I knew the truth.

"A... a slut" I said sheepishly. My soul seemed to die a little.

"Hmmm... actually, I think you've graduated" he said. "You are now my cock-sucking slut." he said with a smile.

I felt really low. I wanted to just crawl under the bed and disappear.

"So, tell me again what you are." he demanded.

I took a deep breath and admitted, "I'm a cock-sucking slut." I said.

I sobbed. He held me in his arms, saying, "That's right, you're my beautiful little cock-sucking slut, my personal little slave and I love you."

I just sobbed some more. But I still wondered what he meant about 'slave.' I was afraid he wanted a more sexual relationship — that he'd make me do things with him. We hadn't done any sex, yet. Well, maybe sexual stuff, but we certainly hadn't had intercourse.

"And I'm going to try to give you as many climaxes as you deserve, every day. I know how you love to cum baby." he continued. "But before you can cum, I'm normally going to have you give me pleasure, just so we can keep things fair, okay baby?" he said.

I just stood there, tears streaming down my face.

"And we need to get you used to things, so for now, I'm going to leave you unrestrained, except for your collar and leash so long as you're a good girl, and we'll skip the clothes for now too." he said.

"No, please Dave" I pleaded through my sobs, "Please let me wear something."

"What did I say about talking without permission?" he asked smacking my right butt cheek with the brush. "Now enough of that. Do you really think cock-sucking slaves deserve clothes? Clothes are for goodie-goodie girls. You're a beautiful cock-sucking slut. You need to display your pretty body. That's what you're good for, Steph. You have the terrific job in life of giving other people pleasure. No one needs your worthless opinions and your personal desires aren't important. Now be quiet and let's go downstairs."

And I felt worthless. Why was I even alive? Was it really for other peoples' pleasure? Dave was destroying any self esteem I had, except he praised my body and my ability to give pleasure. My never-ending tears continued as I hung my head in humiliated submission. At fourteen, my self-esteem was shaky anyway. Like everyone else at that age, I was trying to discover my identity. Maybe years later, when I was more sure of who I was, I wouldn't have been so easily manipulated, but he was quickly reforming how I saw myself.

He refastened the cuffs to my ankles and wrists, though left them free, and clipped the leash to the ring on my still-sore belly button piercing. Then he turned to go out of my room. This was a new one. If I didn't go along, he'd probably rip my belly apart. Naturally, I followed, naked though I was, trying to keep slack in the leash. I put a hand on the leash to take up the tension, but he told me not to or he'd cuff my hands again.

He sat on the couch, but made me kneel down on the floor in front of the couch, but close enough where he could touch me.

"Hmmm, I like you like this. And since you're a little cock-sucking slave slut," he said, "you will always kneel on the floor in front of me unless I tell you otherwise. Is that understood?"

I just nodded, humiliated.

There was a sharp yank on the leash connected to my belly button.

"OW!" I said.

"Answer me!" he ordered.

"Yes sir" I said.

"Yes sir, what?" he said.

"Yes sir, I'll kneel in front of you unless you tell me otherwise."

"Good. Now that's rule nine." He just petted my head like I was some kind of dog and turned on the TV.

"Okay slave slut," he said, "go fix me some sausage and fried eggs for breakfast."

I said, "Yes sir" again and started to get up, but he pulled me back down and told me to crawl into the kitchen on my hands and knees, dragging my leash between my legs. He told me a slave slut didn't deserve to walk. Tears of humiliation fell to the carpet as I crawled.

I wanted to quit, to say I'd had enough, but each time I'd questioned him, he'd spanked me hard and I didn't want to be punished again. As I fixed his breakfast, I began to wonder how I could approach Mom about it all. Would she even care? After all, I think Dave had always been her favorite.

I looked at the sausage and eggs I was frying up for him and almost drooled. I was so hungry. I put it on a plate and called to him, asking if he wanted to eat it in the kitchen or in the living room. When I turned, he was in the doorway. I almost put my hands up to cover my nudity, but stopped myself. Dave just smiled at me as he saw what happened.

He let me fix my own breakfast too, a measured cup of cereal and a half cup of skim milk. He told me to put it on the floor. So, with my eyes tearing again, I did. I had to lick it out of the bowl, kneeling on the floor, naked as a jaybird. When I was finished, he told me to get under the table and give him a blowjob while he finished eating.

Well, somehow that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I'd had to give him a blowjob earlier, been spanked, given a bunch of rules I didn't like, made to play this stupid game, walk around naked, leashed at my navel, kneel at his feet, and crawl to make HIS breakfast. I'd had enough and without thinking of the consequences I got up from the floor about as pissed as I'd ever been in my life

"FORGET IT DAVE! "I'VE HAD IT! I'M NOT ABOUT TO DO THIS ANYMORE!" I stormed. "I've had enough of this game and I DON'T want to play anymore!"

And with that, I turned around and headed out of the kitchen to go upstairs and put on some clothes. I wasn't going to be his little slave cock-sucking slut anymore. I didn't care if I never had another orgasm in my life.

But I'd forgotten... in my anger, I'd forgotten about the leash connected to my belly button. As I turned and started to walk out the door, I experienced an excruciating pain that felt like my stomach was being ripped open.

It twisted me around, facing back toward Dave and hurt so bad I fell to my knees instantly grabbing my stomach, like I wanted to hold my guts in. I saw the leash coming from between my hands and wandering over across the floor, where it was pinned beneath his foot.

Somehow while I'd been concentrating on other things, he'd managed to step on the leash so when I'd attempted to leave, it had jerked me back. I looked at the loop that went through my belly button and saw that I'd torn something a little. There was a little bit of blood. Frantically, I tried to release the leash from myself, but it was locked in place and wasn't going anywhere.

"Dave, please let me go." I pleaded. "I don't want to do this anymore. I'm through playing this game."

He ignored me and just sat there finishing his breakfast. While he was looking somewhere else, I tried to disconnect the leash. I tried to remove the loop from my belly button. Nothing doing.

When he was done, he stood up and put his plate in the sink. He still hadn't said a thing. I was starting to get scared as I realized I couldn't get free.

He pulled lightly on the leash and said, "Up."

I didn't want to obey him anymore. I wanted this to stop. I didn't move. He pulled up on the leash harder. It was really starting to hurt my belly button. He didn't say anything else, just kept gradually increasing the pressure on my leash to get me to stand up. I grabbed hold of my end of the leash and tried to yank it out of his hands, as well as relieve the pressure on me.

It didn't work. He reached down and grabbed one of my naked nipples and twisted it as far as his hand would turn, then pulled up on it and the leash at the same time. I shrieked! God that hurt!

Shakily, I stood up. As soon as I did, he twisted me around, pulled my wrists behind my back and locked the cuffs together. Then using the leash, he compelled me to follow him into the living room. He had me stand in front of him, completely naked, with my arms fastened behind me and only about 6 inches of play in the leash which he held close to my abdomen. Then he fastened my ankles together and sat back to just look at me.

After a minute or two, he asked, "Now... what is all this about."

In rapid fire, filled with anger and fear, yet trying to reassert my personhood, I told him I wasn't a slut, and I wasn't a cock-sucker. I wasn't a slave, and I didn't belong to him. I was my own person. I was free. I might not be a goodie-goodie, but I was a good girl. I didn't appreciate being treated like a dog to lick cereal out of a bowl. I didn't like dressing like a slut or traipsing around without clothes on, or having my belly button pierced without a say so. I told him I didn't appreciate him taking liberties with my body and I didn't want him touching me anymore. I was done with his little games and if he didn't quit right now, I'd tell mom as soon as she walked in the door tomorrow. Tears of frustration were leaking from my eyes as I finished my tirade.

"Done?" Dave asked.

He looked unphased by all that I'd just said and just sat there looking at me patiently.

I nodded, hoping his lack of anger meant that it could all be over.

"So, you've cum like there's no tomorrow, but you're not a slut?" he said.

I shook my head and said, "No."

"You ate sperm and sucked cock, but you're not a cock-sucker?" he continued

I shook my head again, "No, I just did that cause you made me."

"You don't belong to me so I guess that means you're not my 14-year old sister who our mother told to do as I said, when she put me in charge?" he asked.

"I am your sister, but I don't BELONG to you."

"You didn't want your belly button pierced, even though that's what you've been saying for months?" he said.

I just stood there. He kind of had me on that one.

"And you haven't enjoyed the way you've been treated, right?" he asked.

I shook my head, though not very vigorously, knowing the conflict inside me.

Keeping a tight grip on the leash attached to my belly button, he reached forward before I knew what was happening and poked a finger into my pussy. It came out damp and shinny. He wiped it all over my mouth. I couldn't help but smell myself. It smelled sweet, but again I felt humiliated.

He pulled me closer and maneuvered me to sit on his lap. I had no choice but to set my naked butt down on his legs. He looped the leash around my waist and then held onto my waist and the leash with his right hand while his left rested on my thigh.

"Stephanie," he said patiently, "I know you better than you know yourself. A part of you wants to stay normal, to be like all the other girls you know. But the real you is buried under all that. You really like submitted to someone else's control. You're someone who gets off on being made to do things, sexual or otherwise. You enjoy your own body and you want to feel everything it is capable of feeling, but it's more exciting for you when someone else makes you have those feelings. You can't excite yourself like someone else can."

His left hand began moving around on my thigh, even though I wasn't at first aware of it. I didn't want to accept what he was saying, but part of me recognized there was truth in what he said.

"This is who you are, Steph." he went on to say. "It is the only way you can be truly happy. I know it's hard on you right now... to make the transition from the way society has tried to make you to become who you really are, but when the day comes for you to accept it, you will find nothing makes you happier."

"My sweet little slut, I'm doing all this for you. The longer you resist your true role in life, the harder things will be for you. Since the caveman days, most women have wanted a man to be the one in charge. You're just beginning to let those instincts be rediscovered."

I fought against what he was saying. I rejected it.

"So it's important that I make you see yourself for who you are. It's important that I encourage you and even force you if necessary to do these things, so you'll learn about yourself." He said.

I didn't want to believe him. I just wanted to go back to my old life. To the way things used to be. I had begun to notice his hand on my thigh, moving around, gently massaging me. The way I was sitting, it was hard to keep my thighs completely together, one of my legs was hanging slightly off to the side so I could keep my balance. As he gently moved his hand around on my thigh, while distracting me with his words, his hand had come closer to my slit, even brushing against it ever so slightly.

"When Mom comes home, you can tell her if you want." he said. "But until then, you'll just have to take my word for it. And it's important that I don't give you any choice."

"Dave" I said, "I don't want to do this anymore. I just want my life back."

"Then why are you thrusting your pussy at my hand?" he asked.

I looked down at his hand near my pussy. I froze in shock. I had been completely unaware I was doing it, but there was my slit, right up against his hand. Who knows, maybe he exaggerated or made it all up. But I died of embarrassment anyway.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.