Stiff Competition - Cover

Stiff Competition

by Knight of Passion

Copyright© 2006 by Knight of Passion

Erotica Sex Story: A return to the inner sanctum of Professor Lucas Wainwright, where two competitive young ladies are willing to do anything to get what they want...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Oral Sex   .

There was a hesitant knock at the door.

Professor Lucas Wainwright swore softly, though it sounded loud in the stillness of his office. Refusing to be hurried, he finished the sentence he was writing, capped and put down his pen, and called, "Yes?"

The door opened, allowing a pair of young women to enter. Lucas immediately straightened in his chair and put on a winning smile. A blonde girl, a half-step ahead of her brunette companion, was tall and slender, with her hair cut in a flatteringly classic style, her make-up understated and simple, her charcoal grey pleated skirt falling just above her knees. Beneath her crisp white shirt, Lucas could make out the modest swell of firm young breasts, perfectly in proportion with her slim, graceful frame. He looked up to see her watching him, and she smiled warmly. "Good afternoon. My name's Sarah," she said. "Sarah Hathaway. It's a pleasure to meet you, Professor."

"And I'm Rachel Templeton," added the brunette, shooting her companion a hate-filled glance. If Sarah was the epitome of refined elegance, Rachel was an altogether more straightforward young woman: she was four or five inches shorter, her body rounder and less lean than Sarah's, her breasts large and prominent beneath her tight black sweater. Her dark hair was short and choppy, a boyish style that Lucas found very attractive.

"We're members of the Foreign Studies Group," said Sarah, ignoring Rachel. Lucas nodded in understanding. The Foreign Studies Group was a prestigious extracurricular organisation, attracting the very best and brightest of each year's intake. Indeed, it had done so for so long that it had become an elite society within the university - membership of the group not only gave each student many opportunities to expand their learning and experience, but was an extremely desirable thing for a graduate to have on their curriculum vitae.

"A pleasure, ladies. What can I do for you?"

"Rome," said Rachel bluntly, and Lucas frowned thoughtfully. He knew that the Group was co-ordinating a spring tour of Rome, including the opportunity for the students to contribute to an archaeological dig on an previously-unexcavated site. If the thought of springtime in Rome, away from the cares of home and with a steady supply of local wine, great food and lithe, tanned Italian men and women was not temptation enough, involvement with the world-famous archaeological dig certainly was. Spaces on the tour had filled up quickly.

"What Rachel means," Sarah explained, with a censorious glance at her friend, "is that there are a limited number of places on the expedition. We spoke to Professor Turner this morning, and she told us there was only one seat left. We both want to go."

"Well, I'm sympathetic, my dears, but I really don't see what -"

"Professor Turner said that you should make the decision," interrupted Rachel. "There's nothing she can do, and you're in charge of extracurricular events, so..."

"So it's your decision," finished Sarah.

"I see," said Lucas heavily. "How generous of Professor Turner to pass this on to me. Well, perhaps it would fairest if I make the decision based on your academic achievements -"

"Professor Turner already thought of that," said Rachel with a sour expression, "but we're identical. We're on the same course, and we've got exactly the same grades in each of our examinations."

"I see. I suspect a random means of choosing between you would not be satisfactory."

"It's a school expedition, Professor," said Sarah persuasively. "It should be based on merit, not luck."

Lucas pushed his chair back from the desk and sighed. "Well, it seems that we are at an impasse. I can think of now fair and efficient means of choosing between the two of you. I imagine that a peaceful negotiation between you is impossible?"

Rachel shook her head. "We both want it," she said flatly.

"But I want it more. You know, Professor," said Sarah sweetly, "if I got to go on the trip, I'd be ever so grateful."

"Oh, you would?" asked Lucas innocently, removing his glasses and looking up at her.

"Awfully grateful," Sarah whispered huskily. It took every ounce of Lucas' self control not to laugh out loud. These girls thought they were so sophisticated, so worldly - and truly, there was something clumsily charming about their attempted seduction. Rachel seemed more hesitant, a little more shy, but Sarah was certainly perfect for his enjoyment. He made a show of considering her words.

"I see," he said thoughtfully. "So, for example, you'd... oh, I don't know, you'd wrap those pretty pink lips around my penis and suck me off?"

Their eyes widened, and they shared a glance.

"Oh God, yes," Sarah replied with a wicked grin.

"You fucking slut!" exclaimed Rachel heatedly, then fell silent as Lucas raised an eyebrow at her.

"I do not care for language like that in my office, Miss Templeton."

"I'm sorry, Professor," Rachel stammered, "it's just -"

"I understand. Emotions are running high. You want to be a part of the expedition team, but Miss Hathway has offered to provide an intimate service which you could not possibly bring yourself to match -"

"I didn't say that," protested Rachel.

"But you didn't say you would match her offer, either," Lucas pointed out.

"I'll do it, if that's - I mean, if that's what you want, Professor, then I'm your girl."

"I'm your girl, Professor," whispered Sarah. "I'll make it so good for you..."

Lucas smiled, and raised his hands placatingly. "Perhaps, then, a civilised solution can be found for your problem. A contest, in which you will do your best to entertain me, with the successful candidate being awarded the place on the Rome excursion. Agreed?"

Sarah glanced at Rachel, and nodded eagerly, but her dark-haired friend hesitated. "Just oral? I mean, we won't have to f- uh, make love to you?"

"What you do once the contest begins, my dear Miss Templeton, is entirely up to you," Lucas assured her sincerely.

"Let it go, Rachel," said Sarah, her pretty lips curled in an unflattering sneer. "If you don't have the guts to do it, you don't deserve to go to Rome."

"I deserve it, you stuck-up bitch," snapped Rachel, and Lucas shook his head sadly.

"Please, ladies — this behaviour does not become young women of your intelligence and dedication."

"I'll show you dedication," muttered Sarah, crossing the floor and kneeling in front of Lucas' chair. Her nimble fingers unbuckled his belt and pulled it free with a crack like a whip. She threw it on the floor, then turned her attention to his trouser button and zipper. Despite a career spent more in the lecture hall than the gym, and a prestigious job in a university famed for the quality of it's kitchens, Lucas had maintained a relatively youthful figure. Sarah's slender fingers delved into his underwear and pulled out his thick, rapidly-hardening cock. She regarded it with a look of surprise and lust, then licked her lips, and kissed the glistening tip.

Lucas sighed as the eager young woman expertly sucked his stiffening cock. She had clearly enjoyed a great deal of practice - her technique was a sophisticated blend of lips and tongue and teeth, her fingers alternately teasing and squeezing his thick shaft, her breath coming in short gasps, hot on his sensitive flesh.

"It's my turn," protested Rachel, but Sarah simply ignored her and sucked harder on his throbbing cock. Rachel pouted adorably, her full lips sweet and tempting. Looking around for inspiration, she eventually settled for pulling off her black sweater, and her sheer black bra, and pressing her large, well-formed breasts into Lucas' face. He met them willingly, his tongue and lips stimulating her nipples while she presented herself to him. As if sensing her competition, Sarah redoubled her efforts, sucking in more and more of Lucas' prodigious prick, her fingers eagerly massaging his heavy balls. He moaned in pleasure, his teeth nipping the soft bud of Rachel's nipple, causing her to hiss in surprise and delight.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.